BrownBomber is offline Member

4 weeks on 4 weeks off?

How do you guys feel about using a cycle scheme thats 4 weeks on 4 weeks off?

During the on period I would use only fast acting roids such as fina, prop, suspension, DBol , and any other esterless compund of my choice.

During the off period you would use your normal PCT.

Wouldnt this be the best way to utilize gear and feel like being "on" all the time?

Let Me Know Your Opinions Guys!!
    BB

That was kind of a early 90's trend that was favored for awhile, but now people are using longer cycles.....for good reason. IF you were to do the 4 week bursts, you'd use high doses and short estered gear, like you mentioned. Some still advocate this, but most don't.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    This has always interested me. I was going to do it this time but got my hands on some primo(SL its legit Im pretty sure, or so the test says) so I'm going longer, maybe a mid summer 2-4wker to touch up.

skii96 is offline Member
    i would suggest using more of a "cruising" period, 8 wks on 4 wks cruising, DOGGCRAPP style. This is the way to cycle!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    i would suggest using more of a "cruising" period, 8 wks on 4 wks cruising, DOGGCRAPP style. This is the way to cycle!!!!!
    I would love to do this and am def. thinking about it. It just seems very very hard on the body. This type of cycling is used for ppl who stay on for years (correct me if Im wrong) and it seems that staying on for that long is a no no on this board. Love to hear more on it though!!!!

BB

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    How do you guys feel about using a cycle scheme thats 4 weeks on 4 weeks off?

During the on period I would use only fast acting roids such as fina, prop, suspension, DBol , and any other esterless compund of my choice.

During the off period you would use your normal PCT.

Wouldnt this be the best way to utilize gear and feel like being "on" all the time?

Let Me Know Your Opinions Guys!!
    BB
    seems real hard on the body. not good IMO

skii96 is offline Member
    I would love to do this and am def. thinking about it. It just seems very very hard on the body. This type of cycling is used for ppl who stay on for years (correct me if Im wrong) and it seems that staying on for that long is a no no on this board. Love to hear more on it though!!!!

BB

No this is for people who stay on for more then 6 months at a time, everyone has to take a break. I stay on about 8-9 months out of the year, and with this style of cycling it allows my BP among other things to return somewhat normal while cruising and also makes coming off about as hard as a normal 10-12 weeker! Look into it more on Animals board....

No this is for people who stay on for more then 6 months at a time, everyone has to take a break. I stay on about 8-9 months out of the year, and with this style of cycling it allows my BP among other things to return somewhat normal while cruising and also makes coming off about as hard as a normal 10-12 weeker! Look into it more on Animals board....
    Sounds good. Could you give me his link. If you cant post it please PM me.

Thanks bro!!!
    BB

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    will play havoc with your hormones Bro

Does anyone know where I can get some more information this type of cycling method?

Thanks fellas!
    BB

Does anyone know where I can get some more information this type of cycling method?

Thanks fellas!
    BB
    Do a google search for "doggcrapp", and you should get links to several boards that'll have lengthy posts about his methods/ideas. I'm sure there are some boards with most all of his writings...I just don't know which

Thread Information