rjf190 is offline Associate Member

Lookin for knowledgable HELP

I wanna know waht you guys think
    Stats are 5'9......187....21 years old..............aboutt 18% BF
    I have real thick arms and shoulders, real thick legs(which I dont like) and midsection needs work

Cardio 1 hour of running @7.0 mph approx. Mon/Wed./Fri/Sun
    Lifting Tue- Chest/Tri Thurs-Bak/BI Sat-Leg/Should

Diet-about 2000 cal/day 70/20/10 Protein/Fat/CArbs

Supplements-Multivitamin, 1 Pro Hormone

What do you guys think, I really wanna cut up without losin alott of muscle. Please help a lifter out.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Probably will get better answers if you post this in both the diet and workout forums, unless this is steroid related.

yea, what kind of a cycle would u reccommend

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    cardio on an empty stomach 45 minutes a day / ECA stack - you should lean up in no time if you keep your diet clean

should i mix some clen in ther?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    yea, what kind of a cycle would u reccommend
    I wouldn't reccomend any cycles at this point........ You want to cut so you need to get your diet in check and start hitting cardio in the AM on an empty stomach......... After you get your bodyfat down then you might want to consider running a cycle.

Somethings that might help:
    ECA and Clen
    Eat clen and eat every 3 hours to help your metabolism
    Use EFA's..... they help you burn fat buy bosting the metabolism

yea i do my cardio in hte mornings on an empty stomach....u think runnin @7.0 for an hour 5 days a weeek is to mcuh?

should i mix some clen in ther?
    You could alternate the clen and ECA stack 2 weeks on one / 2 weeks on other a few times - that along with the cardio and clean diet will shred you up

yea i do my cardio in hte mornings on an empty stomach....u think runnin @7.0 for an hour 5 days a weeek is to mcuh?
    It's not the speed your running that will allow you to burn fat........ you need to get your bmr tested to find out where your body will burn fat the best...... 45min to a hour is fine 4 to 5 days a week....... most important IMO is hitting the weights........ the more muscle you put on the bettern your metabolism works.

one more question, how often do u boys have cheat days

If I am cutting weight - I try to never cheat but if I fall off the wagon 1 time every two weeks I feel OK about it - because it is never a full day.

how do i get my bmr tested?

Cheating isn't something you should be considering even before you start. I say, make a commitment and carry it out. Accomplish your goals....maybe treat yourself.

how do i get my bmr tested?
    I went to DOC and said I was feeling run down - she checked my thyroid function out - your Doc will do the same - but being that I am a Nurse Practitioner - I know the right things to say to get the tests I want because I know what I want/need to hear to order the same tests myself LOL

Da Bull is offline Banned
    sneaky bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    I went to DOC and said I was feeling run down - she checked my thyroid function out - your Doc will do the same - but being that I am a Nurse Practitioner - I know the right things to say to get the tests I want because I know what I want/need to hear to order the same tests myself LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    sneaky bastard.
    If you're not cheating - you're not trying - HAHAHAHAHA

****, there is so much to learn....i feel like mainy juicers out there dont know half as much as they should before they start injecting themselves

****, there is so much to learn....i feel like mainy juicers out there dont know half as much as they should before they start injecting themselves
    The beauty of that statement is that you recognize that, and you have the opportunity to change it.

That is quite a profound statement Bro - so very true - learn from other's mistakes because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself
    Last edited by powerlifter; 04-10-2004 at 07:45 PM.

how long did u guys read before u started juicin? i mean there is so much i even know where to start..........****, i just realized a year ago that u need a ton of protein split up throughout the day

how long did u guys read before u started juicin? i mean there is so much i even know where to start..........****, i just realized a year ago that u need a ton of protein split up throughout the day
    Unfortunately, a lot of us didn't read beforehand, or certainly didn't do enough reading. That's why we're so quick to jump on these threads....they evoke flashbacks of our own mistakes and thoughts of "if I could do it over, I would....".
    We've got nothing to gain by giving advice other than the satisfaction that out own mistakes, and therefore lessons learned, can benefit others, who can avoid those same mistakes.

yea man i hear you guys.........i feel like there is so much negative press on steriods but the reality is if u do it right they arent that bad for you...........would u agree?

yea man i hear you guys.........i feel like there is so much negative press on steriods but the reality is if u do it right they arent that bad for you...........would u agree?
    about as bad as drinking beer all the time ( 3 a day )

There are at least 3 MDs that post on here, several med students, countless people in the medical field. The beauty of this board is that all the combined knowledge here allows people to learn how to best do things, based on what's currently known. We all learn from each other, from each other's experiences. There are people on this board that have used AAS for more years than many members have been alive. All that combined experience and knowledge is combined right here. This side of steroid use doesn't make for good press. Notice we don't have an R.I.P forum for all the AR members that have died steroid -related deaths. The more you know about AAS, the better-prepared you are to deal with and counteract potential sides, to monitor critical health factors that are more susceptible to AAS use, and to better treat these symptoms in the rare event that symptoms do occur, even with proper precautionary measures.

There is so much invaluable information on this board.....It's a shame that more people don't stumble onto it until it's too late.

where should i look for valuable info?

where should i look for valuable info?
    Use the search function....type in your topics of interest....bam!

Cheat meals are VERY important while dieting.......... Having a cheat meal will allow you to kick start your metabolism. It also keeps your from bingeing.

yea thats what i was sayin...........presently i cheat at least once a week (sundays) and sometimes both days (when i go out on a firday night)
    how can u not cheat? its immpossible if u have a night life

yea thats what i was sayin...........presently i cheat at least once a week (sundays) and sometimes both days (when i go out on a firday night)
    how can u not cheat? its immpossible if u have a night life
    Agreed......... If I was competeing then it would be a different story and I would still cheat up to 4 or so weeks out from the show....... but for your goals a cheat meal once or twice a week will help you more than hinder your goals....... remeber you are trying to make a life style out of this and you want to make it enjoyable and not a chore.

i agree man, we are on the same page........and as long as u cheat early in the day it aint that bad.........

i agree man, we are on the same page........and as long as u cheat early in the day it aint that bad.........
    True........ but I will go out on Saturdays with my gf to dinner...... I don't eat like a pig but I do get what I want.

Bro, have fun at all the learning you will be doing it took me years to figure out what works for me....... it took time but it has been well worth it.

agreed

Thread Information