Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I bet I can guess who your source is...

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    i mostly been getting 500$minimum

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    il rather take a 300$ minimum order than a 500$ minimum order,im not bitching i can understand they are trying to get their cash flow ,but that extra cash u could have spent on food and ****.........

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    i see no problem with minimums bc sources don't like to deal with the little man, their money is all with the bulk buyers, not the one dude who wants to do test only
    I agree, the more people you deal with the more chances you take of getting popped. So why deal with a ton of little guys when you can deal with fewer people who order larger quantities at a time. I have two sources, both have minimums, but its never been an issue. Three weeks back I sent one source $500+, and just this morning I sent my other source $800+. It pays to have a job

2timer is offline Senior Member
    yeh but look at this way. you in med-school and you work part-time for rent and food how can you come up with that much money. I wanna get big just like you!

Wink

bro, tell your dealer you are a student trust me he will be cool with it and if not find a another. I made a order for 3 test prop and he was cool with it 90bucks. best way is getting trusting customers for him and he be putting stuff in for free!

I've done my time, I went to college, I had no spare money for AAS. Unfortunately I can't say I've got much sympathy for those in that situation, since none was given to me during my time. I guess you've got to have priorities. If AAS is more important than school, then juice. If eating is more important than AAS, then eat. If you still feel you've got to have it all, then I suggest heading down to hooker street and letting bubba knock the bottom out of ya for some extra $$$.

Sorry if I sound a little harsh, but I work with a bunch of people who are going to school and all they do is bitch about not having enough money all day.

you might be right but I am lucky with my dealer! I say just go to your local gym to get stuff! a little more expensive but there is no minimum!

you know why they bitch? becuase they don't have any money! schools dig deep in your pocket and take that penny out as well that has been there for years and it is rusty.
    4o grand+/ year now that is harsh

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess in the end, it helps having NOT just ONE source.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I bet I can guess who your source is...
    me too. lol, starts with an "r"

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    You probably have a minimum because your source don't trust you yet. I havn't worried about minimums in a long time. That comes from a good relationship with your source and mutual trust. If your a new customer, then deal with it. That is the nature of the game. If you are a good long time customer, find yourself a new source.

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I say just go to your local gym to get stuff! a little more expensive but there is no minimum!
    A lot more expensive around here. Average gym price for 10cc of Test is $150 in these parts.

i know that hurts. my first buy. don''t laugh 1000bucks for deca2000mg/2000mg/test cyopate/clomid and nolvedex! I forgot I got winny too1 I am like that does not makes sense. and it was in canadain. now I can get that stuff 1/3 of that.
    Last edited by 2timer; 04-13-2004 at 02:12 PM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=LM1332 . BUt test is 3 for $100/10ml hmm anywho.
    QUOTE]

I said TWO bottles. NOT three.

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    A lot more expensive around here. Average gym price for 10cc of Test is $150 in these parts.
    I know someone who is literally paying 3x as much as normal. That sucks.

sad part is i dealt with the guy 2yrs ago before i wondered off the boards,he switched e-mail addys and it took me a while to get the same guy i had 2yrs ago but he changed his rules... his prices are great ,25 test enanthate total 500$ but wtf will i do with 25 test hahaha

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Wink

Hey bros, thought I'd join in on the discussion. Whoever mentioned they are paying $150+ for 10ml test you are getting ass raped gym prices or not! Find someone else brother.
    About sources with minimum orders, I think that conveys a couple of messages to the new customer a) we dont need/want your business b) we don't care if you want to do a test/trial order with us. Not my idea of good customer service. Although that being said, if the source is a 'golden' source who has been around for a while and has a large customer base maybe he will steer away new business unless it's a larger order. About the bro that had a $500 min order Wow! WTF? that's a lot for a new bro to consider.
    Just My 2 cc's. later bros.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    Hey bros, thought I'd join in on the discussion. Whoever mentioned they are paying $150+ for 10ml test you are getting ass raped gym prices or not! Find someone else brother.
    About sources with minimum orders, I think that conveys a couple of messages to the new customer a) we dont need/want your business b) we don't care if you want to do a test/trial order with us. Not my idea of good customer service. Although that being said, if the source is a 'golden' source who has been around for a while and has a large customer base maybe he will steer away new business unless it's a larger order. About the bro that had a $500 min order Wow! WTF? that's a lot for a new bro to consider.
    Just My 2 cc's. later bros.
    quite new to all this i see, if you don't like the minimum, get a friend...hint hint

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'm sure the guys with high min. could care less if they got your $200 order...

okiecocker is offline Junior Member
    **** those prices sound so familiar... we must all have the same guy...haha.

Something you can do... get 1 or 2 of your close friends who can keep their mouths shut together. You'd be surprised how many of your friends have thought about AS's, just don't know how to get started. Of course I'm an athlete (of course I guess we all are here) so the majority of my close friends who I'd even consider talking about it to are athletes too, so that makes it a little easier. If you have an international source then their minimum is probably slightly higher b/c they have to deal w/ customs and exchange rates.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    intl sources can kiss my irish a$$. i will only go domestic. i like not having to worry bout my gear getting knocked off by customs. now is the time to secure a good domestic source, there are a ton of them out there. just try and find a well respected one. stick on the boards, AR among others, and a good domestic will pop up. just be aware of scammers that will be pm'ing you now, cuz u look kinda vulnerable. NO PM"S

thanx il probably go with my guy, 25test for 500$ il just get rid of it at a reasonable price very reasonable price

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I'm sure the guys with high min. could care less if they got your $200 order...
    exactly ironfist. Big Tymers don't care about making $50-$100. It's not worth their time.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I have just run into this problem today< I have everything I need, but I wanted to add some t3 well this guy has a 200 min I dont need 400 pills. Not only that I have not dealt with this guy so I wanted to do a test ship. Oh well there are plenty of fish in the sea

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    thanx il probably go with my guy, 25test for 500$ il just get rid of it at a reasonable price very reasonable price
    Just make sure your careful w/ who you get rid of it too... that would suck for u to turn around and get popped just b/c u were trying to meet the minimum...lol. At least that much of the same product, u might catch a bit of a price break!

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I have just run into this problem today< I have everything I need, but I wanted to add some t3 well this guy has a 200 min I dont need 400 pills. Not only that I have not dealt with this guy so I wanted to do a test ship. Oh well there are plenty of fish in the sea
    just order from research compaies! if you need reference pm me.....!

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    quite new to all this i see, if you don't like the minimum, get a friend...hint hint
    Not really bro, high minimums are/have always been a way for scammers to setup their customers.

Wish I knew friends who juiced. Maybe I could save money or get a freebie bottle if my order was large enough. Next cycle should be 600. Does that qualify for free stuff???

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    test e 45$ test prop 30bucks
    I hope that isnt each vial!

each vial of roughly 250mg/ml for the enan and 100mg/ml for the prop... whats wrong w/ that?... sounds pretty good to me. If your getting it a whole lot cheaper...then hell give me your source...haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information