Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    henderdog5 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    47

    How Did U Like Prop

    i am about to go on some fina and prop .. and i just wanna get some feedback on how u guys liked it ? how were the gains and strengh?

  2. #2
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    Nuts

  3. #3
    t0mmy00e is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    13
    I'm currently on my second week of using prop, im shootiing 150mg of prop and 100mg fast acting deca eod, i havnt really felt it kick in yet, im on my 5th shot so far, the pain is pretty bad but you can suck it up, im hoping to see it start kick in pretty soon, is this normal that it hasnt kicked in yet i no its suppose to be pretty fast acting

  4. #4
    henderdog5 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    47

    hey

    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy00e
    I'm currently on my second week of using prop, im shootiing 150mg of prop and 100mg fast acting deca eod, i havnt really felt it kick in yet, im on my 5th shot so far, the pain is pretty bad but you can suck it up, im hoping to see it start kick in pretty soon, is this normal that it hasnt kicked in yet i no its suppose to be pretty fast acting

    150 ed or eod?

  5. #5
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152
    Prop is the ****, great gains with low water retention but can hurt badly. I do 150mg EOD and use two injection sites every time splitting the 150mg into 2 -75mg in two injection sites. After several weeks the pain went away as long as I do no more than 70-80 mg a site. Tried 150 in one site the other day and the charlie horse was back.

  6. #6
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    sory I was so blunt, tren is pretty crazy with strenght gains and lean muscle. You should see some great results.

  7. #7
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Prop is the ****, great gains with low water retention but can hurt badly. I do 150mg EOD and use two injection sites every time splitting the 150mg into 2 -75mg in two injection sites. After several weeks the pain went away as long as I do no more than 70-80 mg a site. Tried 150 in one site the other day and the charlie horse was back.
    if you are shooting into 2 injection sites, why not just shoot ed. You would get a little better results shooting ed rather than eod, or at least that is what some say.

  8. #8
    t0mmy00e is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    13
    150mg eod

  9. #9
    Swellin Guest
    Dear God, I hope this isn't your first cycle! Prop and tren is a nightmare of a first cycle!
    Having said that, inject ED rather than EOD...it just gives you better results.
    75mg of tren ED is too much for some folks, but it is a sweet dose. I am running it right now with 90mg of prop ED.
    You will find that the brand of prop you use makes all of the difference. I have been using BD, and it is smoother than the mex brand test e I ran. I just finished my first vial of homebrew prop, and it was brutal to say the least. I am finally starting to get used to the new stuff, but it has been tough.

    As for prop...it is awesome!

  10. #10
    t0mmy00e is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    13
    Shootin some prop into your quad should leave you with a mean pimp limp for the next few days

  11. #11
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152

    ya

    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    if you are shooting into 2 injection sites, why not just shoot ed. You would get a little better results shooting ed rather than eod, or at least that is what some say.
    Ya that is a thought, just to go with 75mg prop ED especially since it is pain free at that dose now...Good idea- it will leave me with more constant levels

  12. #12
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    I hate prop...Just about every brand is gonna make you extremely sore and at 100mg/ml, you need to shoot a very high volume. I won't be using it again..

  13. #13
    harleyman's Avatar
    harleyman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    221
    liked the tren alittle sweats, prop sucked i lived on advil evryday i liked the results though.

  14. #14
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    I like prop........ I used QV's and my own with almost no pain.

  15. #15
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152

    Tren

    Quote Originally Posted by henderdog5
    i am about to go on some fina and prop .. and i just wanna get some feedback on how u guys liked it ? how were the gains and strengh?
    Tren can definitely give you the night sweats if you go too high with the dose plus gives some shortness of breath.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •