Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    NJou812's Avatar
    NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North
    Posts
    250

    Unhappy HELP - Bloated huge, lost alot (Mods Please)

    Haven't been on here in a bit, but I thought I see if anyone can help me out.
    Here was my first cycle in the fall:
    weeks 1-4: D-bol 25mg day
    Weeks 1-12 Deca : 200mg/week
    Weeks 4-13 Test Prop (100mg/eod)
    Weeks 1- 16 Nolva 20mg/ed
    PCT 300/100/50mg Clomid

    30 years old, 5'10, ten years in the gym working hard, strict on my diet
    Starting weight was 154 lbs (9% BF)
    I ended the cycle at 185lbs (13% Bf)

    <b><i>Pretty good, but today I'm all the way back down to 166lbs (9% BF) </i></b>

    I trained well during PCT and until now, I could have upped my cals a bit in PCT but I still had them high (2500 - 3000 - same as when I was "on").

    <B><u>Questions:</u></b>
    1. I was super bloated on this low does cycle, not sure why?
    2. What did I do wrong to lose all that weight after PCT (end of PCT I was 180lbs)? Is that 12lbs just all my body could keep of the 32 lbs I gained?
    3. Next cycle Test Prop weeks 1-8 100mg/eod and weeks 1-6 Fina 75mg/ed) - Thoughts (Will I bloat huge again - hate that.


    Any Advice would help so I don't make the same mistakes again...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    When exactly (which week) did you start pct?
    Should have used Ldex too IMO.
    Prop should have been run through week 15 and pct should have began week 16, while keeping nolva at 20mg/day through pct
    Those cals aren't very high IMO.

  3. #3
    2timer's Avatar
    2timer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,228
    drink lots off water and caffee. and what einstein said with arimedex and nolva stuff!

  4. #4
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    When exactly (which week) did you start pct?
    Should have used Ldex too IMO.
    Prop should have been run through week 15 and pct should have began week 16, while keeping nolva at 20mg/day through pct
    Those cals aren't very high IMO.
    AGREED!

  5. #5
    NJou812's Avatar
    NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North
    Posts
    250
    Hey Guys, thx.
    Here's the answers to your questions
    1. Started PCT 3 days after my last Prop Shot
    2. I thought I wouldn't need to up my calories much more than 3000 in PCt as 3000 steady added the 32lbs. Should I have upped even more than when I was on...like 3500 to avoid the catabolism when coming off?
    3. Used the Nolve and Clomid for the 21 day...no L-dex though

    Any more thoughts....next cycle (I don't want moon face again)

  6. #6
    NJou812's Avatar
    NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North
    Posts
    250
    PS - I finished my PCT for the cycle above in mid December, so I've been "off" 4 months and training hard naturally.
    Thinking about a non-bloating, keepable gains cycle next (Fina and Test prop perhaps?????)

  7. #7
    2timer's Avatar
    2timer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,228
    I would do a fina cyle next but I hate advicing people to do roids. anyways
    fina50mged/prop75mged/winny50mged with arimedex(0.25mg) and nolva(10mg) is very popular!
    Last edited by 2timer; 04-14-2004 at 11:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    Hey Guys, thx.
    Here's the answers to your questions
    1. Started PCT 3 days after my last Prop Shot
    2. I thought I wouldn't need to up my calories much more than 3000 in PCt as 3000 steady added the 32lbs. Should I have upped even more than when I was on...like 3500 to avoid the catabolism when coming off?
    3. Used the Nolve and Clomid for the 21 day...no L-dex though

    Any more thoughts....next cycle (I don't want moon face again)
    You started pct too early. You still had deca in high enough concentrations, although the dose was low, so that your pct actually was more like 10 days or so. You likely didn't get natural test production very fast (ot back to normal very fast) and therefore weren't able to hold on to the mass very well. The cals should have been higher during the cycle too, I think. Very high % of protein post cycle to offset catabolism.

  9. #9
    NJou812's Avatar
    NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North
    Posts
    250
    Thx Enstein/2timer, that helps for the next cycle.

    PS - made a mistake as Deca was only run at 200mg weeks 1-8, not 1-12, so PCT should have been good I believe.
    I agree about the Calories...nedd to go higher next time.

    I can't beleive I was that bloated from test prop 100mg/eod and Deca 200mg/week though. Especially with 20mg/ed Nolva. Will a fina/test Prop cycle help cut the bloat. Will L-dex cut bloat it even more?

  10. #10
    2timer's Avatar
    2timer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,228
    was this your first cycle?

  11. #11
    NJou812's Avatar
    NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North
    Posts
    250
    Yes, was my first cycle. The low doses worked well, but the bloat was terrible.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    Thx Enstein/2timer, that helps for the next cycle.

    PS - made a mistake as Deca was only run at 200mg weeks 1-8, not 1-12, so PCT should have been good I believe.
    I agree about the Calories...nedd to go higher next time.

    I can't beleive I was that bloated from test prop 100mg/eod and Deca 200mg/week though. Especially with 20mg/ed Nolva. Will a fina/test Prop cycle help cut the bloat. Will L-dex cut bloat it even more?
    Adding Ldex in there will make a big difference. If you only ran the deca to week 8, then pct was ok. It sounds like you held lots of water though, which made up lots of your "gains". Ldex at .25mg/day and nolva at 10mg/day. B6 at 200mg/day. You may even want to run that nexy cycle even longer prop 10wks and fina 8 maybe.

  13. #13
    2timer's Avatar
    2timer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,228
    I hate deca bloat. I did it once and I looked like a ballon. I am not sure but I think for deca bloat you have to use bromo becuase nolvedex don't work! but don't quote me!

  14. #14
    arthurb999's Avatar
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,715
    Bottom line you netting 12 pounds of muscle for a low dose cycle which is not a bad result. Add the l-dex or arimidex next time... which ever you can get.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •