Thread: tornel

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

tornel

about there supertest250 it has the same stuff sus250 has in it everyone on this site says to inject eod or e3d is this bcuz of the prop in it i dont understand there is only 30mg prop per ever 250mg cc and prop is usually shot 100mg ed or eod right so i would think the prop in sus is too little per cc to really have a effect even if shot ed or eod i have heard sus stays active in ur system for up to one month and everywhere i read about it it says its fine if you shoot 1x a week even as little as 1 cc 250mg any comments on this.

weeks 1-8 supertest250 .70cc e4d
    weeks 4-10 winni 50mg ed
    weeks 4-10 clen 80-100 mcg daily
    weeks 1-13 nolva 10mg
    weeks 11-13 clomid
    hcg on hand but dont think i will need it short cycle

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    about there supertest250 it has the same stuff sus250 has in it everyone on this site says to inject eod or e3d is this bcuz of the prop in it i dont understand there is only 30mg prop per ever 250mg cc and prop is usually shot 100mg ed or eod right so i would think the prop in sus is too little per cc to really have a effect even if shot ed or eod i have heard sus stays active in ur system for up to one month and everywhere i read about it it says its fine if you shoot 1x a week even as little as 1 cc 250mg any comments on this.

weeks 1-8 supertest250 .70cc e4d
    weeks 4-10 winni 50mg ed
    weeks 4-10 clen 80-100 mcg daily
    weeks 1-13 nolva 10mg
    weeks 11-13 clomid
    hcg on hand but dont think i will need it short cycle
    The Prop in the mix is not meant to do the whole job obviously, it's only one part of four. If it were the Only Test in it, then yes it would need to be more.
    As it stands now, the 30mg kick if shot ED is just the first and fastest acting part of a 4-way divided 250mg dose.
    This is actually a mute topic anyway unless you ARE going to shoot ED, whether it be split up and shot ED, or you're doing large (1cc) doses ED.
    The amount of the Prop is actually rather insignificant since there are more/other Test's in the overall dose, that total up to a significant amount, the imporatant part is to keep Blood Plasma Levels steady.
    I wouldn't bother unless you are prepared to hassle with either splitting up doses throughout the week and adding it to other gear as to not waste so much in the pin/syringe connection area, or doing large doses....Or at least doing my little trick of running additional Prop shots on the off (non-Sust) days to keep the Prop honest.
    BTW, what's up with that cycle layout?
    That short of a cycle with Sust isnt going to be worth your time...unless you want to run Prop for say, 3-4 more weeks after the Sust.
    TSW

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    r u saying i wont see results on a 8 week supertest cycle i only want to gain about 10 pounds but mostly harden up with winni week 4-10
    Last edited by juiceinthehood; 04-15-2004 at 11:31 AM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    r u saying i wont see results on a 8 week supertest cycle i only want to gain about 10 pounds but mostly harden up with winni week 4-6
    if that is your goal then you will achieve it but it is a half ass cycle to say the least. if you wanna do sust250 right, then it is best shot at the very least eod...not necissarilly 250mg eod, but for constant blood plasma levels just 1/2 cc or so at the very least eod. But sust isn't the best choice for your situation. You should really consider a single ester test

Jackman is offline Banned
    I dont get why all the nubies love sust..... stick with a single ester its alot easier

Swellin Guest
    You will gain on it, but the fluctuating test levels will increase the occurance of sides...which is the number one thing we try to limit.
    With sust, you better run it right or leave it with your source.
    Also, Tornell Super test is only like sust in its proposed composition...it is severely underdosed. Tornell is fine, but you have to run 1.5 times the amount you planned on running, just to reach the same level of test.
    Last edited by Swellin; 04-15-2004 at 11:45 AM.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior

This is actually a mute topic anyway unless you ARE going to shoot ED, whether it be split up and shot ED, or you're doing large (1cc) doses ED.
    TSW
    Did you mean the topic couldn't speak, or did you mean that it was moot?

Your always right on with your posts, I can't let you get the big head.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Did you mean the topic couldn't speak, or did you mean that it was moot?

Your always right on with your posts, I can't let you get the big head.
    Well, now that you've asked...no, the topic wasn't saying anything to me, in fact I personally didn't get a thing out of it myself....
    (Smart A**)...lol...
    TSW

Swellin Guest
    Nobody ever checks you bro...I gotta have a function around here.

Thread Information