ftballstud22 is offline New Member

Question Getting Faster???

im new to this site and i wanted some adivce on what anabolics i should take in order to increase my speed in sprints. im trying to get my 40 yd dash time down, without hurting my joints. currently i lift 4 times a week and do speed training 2 times a week. anything responses are helpful, thanks!

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ftballstud22
    im new to this site and i wanted some adivce on what anabolics i should take in order to increase my speed in sprints. im trying to get my 40 yd dash time down, without hurting my joints. currently i lift 4 times a week and do speed training 2 times a week. anything responses are helpful, thanks!
    STEROIDS DONT GET YOU FASTER!!!!!!!! LEARN HOW TO RUN!!

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    there are a couple of sprinters here on the forum, u might wanna ask em.. or try doin a search, im sure u'll find some

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    You can get faster naturally fairly easily with proper training. If you already have that, how old are you and what are your stats?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    STEROIDS DONT GET YOU FASTER!!!!!!!! LEARN HOW TO RUN!!
    couldnt have said it better myself. lots of misconceptions. all aas does is rehabilitate the muscles faster so workouts can go longer and not be as worn down. muscle breaks down and is brought back faster with aas.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    couldnt have said it better myself. lots of misconceptions. all aas does is rehabilitate the muscles faster so workouts can go longer and not be as worn down. muscle breaks down and is brought back faster with aas.
    TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN. LEARN HOW TO RUN!!!

MON: STARTS AND CONTRAST ACC WORK FOR EX: 4X20XSLED RUN/4X20 NORMAL AND LIGHT PLYO WORK

TUE: 14X80 TEMPOS

WED: START AND FLYING SPRINTS

THUR: SAME AS TUE

FRI: STARTS AND UNRESISTED ACC WORK AND MED BALL THROWS ABOUT 20-30 THROWS

COMBINE THIS WITH 3 DAYS OF POWER TRAINING FRONT AND BACK SQUATS, CLEANS AND SNACTHES, RDL AND GLUTHAM WORK.

truck is offline New Member
    FOR football don't forget to get some endurance stuff like run a mile then do some easy 60-100yd build ups. Remeber just being fast isn't enough you have to be fast for 80 plays, so either get some miles in or do longer sprints like 6-8 200m sprints or 4-6 400m sprints, start out going with like 5min rest then work down to doing 1:30 rest.

yeah i feel the workouts, i ran track in high school and had excellent coaching so i know how to train and i am currently doing that but i wanted to supplement this with some aas. So, if ne one has suggestions about what ones to take let me know...

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ftballstud22
    yeah i feel the workouts, i ran track in high school and had excellent coaching so i know how to train and i am currently doing that but i wanted to supplement this with some aas. So, if ne one has suggestions about what ones to take let me know...
    How old are you and how many years have you been training?

im 19 and i have been lifting sice my freshman year in high scoool ran track n played ftball and play ftball in college currently

Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    Its called practice. I get pissed about this shit. Everyone wants to take roids to cheat the real athletes out of their positions, and or winning the race. People always want the easy way out. If you cant hang natuarlly you have no business on the field or the track.

Thread Information