DEMONSathleet is offline Junior Member

football videos?

anyone know of any football motivation videos? or football videos of some sorts

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Any type of "NFL's biggest hits" or something close to that is usually pretty good.

Any Given Sunday is one of my favorite movies, gets me amped.

DoubleL is offline Junior Member
    The Program.....a survey on ESPN***** had NFL players sayin' it was the most realistic portrayals of reality as far as football movies are concerned. I was kinda suprised by that, but then again I don't play at Florida State....err ESU rather. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleL
    The Program.....a survey on ESPN***** had NFL players sayin' it was the most realistic portrayals of reality as far as football movies are concerned. I was kinda suprised by that, but then again I don't play at Florida State....err ESU rather. Ha.
    what the hell is all this i hear about "the program"?! i searched for it, tried to look for it to download. i dont even know what it is?! i have heard about the controversy and stuff, but what the hell is it? is it a tv show or a movie or somethin?

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    what the hell is all this i hear about "the program"?! i searched for it, tried to look for it to download. i dont even know what it is?! i have heard about the controversy and stuff, but what the hell is it? is it a tv show or a movie or somethin?
    It is a movie. It came out in the mid 90s and most people that I know have seen it. It comes on T.V. every once in a while and I know that they have it at blockbuster and most other movie rental stores.

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz

yea no offence or anything but you being a football player and not knowing about the program u must play in canada haha just messing but honestly its one of the best football movies every when latamer gets his "place at the table" is def one of the best parts. look on line u can get the movie pretty cheap its one you need to own not down load i got mine at walmart for 5 bucks its a older movie and if u like anygiving sunday u know the hard core rocker guy well thats growen latemer. aslo halle berry and omar epps are in it if that helps you find it, once u see it post and let me know what you think about it.

awesome, yea i looked online and found it. i think im gonna run to the store and get it sometime soon. it was pissin me off cuz i heard people talking about it but i didnt know what it was.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    The Program is one of the best football movies ever. I bought it on DVD, I was hoping to find one with the highway scene still in it. They cut that out after one week in theaters and a bunch of dumb kids trying it.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    You meaning like a vid that helps you with technique or a movie thing? For technique theyhave some vids on eastbay. For motivational movies i always loved rudy. But thats just because i met the actual rudy and got his autograph about 50 times and he spoke to my football team. It was right before state and we got our jersys signed and thought of it as a good luck charm. Did better than expected but we didnt win. Little story for ya.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Bill
    The Program is one of the best football movies ever. I bought it on DVD, I was hoping to find one with the highway scene still in it. They cut that out after one week in theaters and a bunch of dumb kids trying it.

elaborate please..ive seen the program, but not young enough to have seen it when it came out, haha.

Icon is offline Junior Member
    A bunch of the players get drunk and lie down on a busy highway. I recall a bunch of players laying down head to toe, head to toe, and you see cars flying right by them. They did cut it out because high school kids were imitating the scene and getting (predictably) hit by cars.

DoubleL is offline Junior Member
    I remember seein' that part in the previews on TV and stuff.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    The NFL Crunch course is a great movie, I watch that movie a lot, they have some good pointers on hitting and tons of great footage, you should check it out.

Thread Information