Samson7 is offline Member

Question What kind of cycles do you guys run???

I just think it would be interesting to see what kinda cycles all the baseball players take. type of gear mg/week how many weeks ect... I am sure this will vary and i have my own theories about being on the sauce while playing ball seeing we are athletes not bodybuilders. Anyways hit this thread up.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Winny like Palmeiro!

Just kidding. I am not a baseball player, but I am an athlete. My season is only 3 months so I am going to run 2 6 week cycles. During the off season I run more cycles but I still keep them relatively short. The compounds I use are fast acting test (prop or susp) and anavar , though I am going to try oral tbol since my source has it now. As for doses, I take 400mg/wk of test and 40mg/ed of anavar. When I use tbol I am going to run it at 50mg/ed.

ya see 400 a week is reasonable i think for an athlete...im assuming you are a track and field athlete. You especially need your fast twitch fibers and flexibility. I am doing 300mg/wk test 250mgs/week deca ...i get alot of slack for these doses but i am an athlete and take them for perfomance not for body building purposes.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Man, I hope you aren't in the minor leagues or anything. If you get tested your done using Deca . I don't think the amount of test matters as much as diet and training. If you don't eat way more calories then normal, you aren't going to get extreme mass and bloating. Most bodybuilders eat 2000 calories more when they are on the juice to get the max mass gain.

What test are you running, ester-wise?

ha ha ya i know about the detection times no I play for the NAIA it is scholarship but no testing. I used to play d1 but got hurt early into the season last year and had to have a couple screws put in my foot...i am rehabing my injury and trying to get back on the field. I got a medical redshirt last year so i have about 2 more years in college...i have a couple scouts still interested even after the injury but ill have 2 years to get it out of my system

t400 its a blend im sure you know

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i run 500 mgs a wk of test for most cycles, still seem to get decent gains from that so i'll stick with it till i see other wise

ya im just starting with aas so im going a little lower for this one but im sure in the future mine will look similar to that...probably never higher than that though.

Thread Information