Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Samson7's Avatar
    Samson7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    590

    Angry I now hate Gary Sheffield

    Let me tell you why... Gary was on Steven A Smith's new show on espn called Quite Frankley. Smith was asking Sheffield about steroids in baseball . Sheffield said anyone who juices or has ever juiced should be suspended from baseball for 1 year. When asked if he had ever juiced he said he one time rubbed a cream on his knees because he had knee surgery and it helped him heal faster. Dont forget he was in as deep in that BALCO thing as Bonds was....He then went on to say he has never done a drug like marijuana or anything like that. He totally dodged the steroid question. Then Smith asked sheffield if he thought Bonds had ever used Steroids , and Sheffield said No. He said Bonds is the hardest working player in baseball and he would never use steroids . Let me tell you that in 2002 before the season started (right before the BALCO raid) Sheffield and Bonds were workout partners. Coincidence I think not. He knew if he ratted on Barry, then Barry would in turn rat on him. Not only do i hate liars but i would like to on hypocrites. I cannot believe he said anyone who juices or has juiced in the past should be suspended...in my opinion that is Hypocrisy. Gary you disappoint me...not because you did or did not juice but because you bold face lied to america. Your words mean nothing to me and I will never believe another word you say. If you want to say you didnt juice then fine but dont stick up for the most obvious juicer in baseball.

  2. #2
    Samson7's Avatar
    Samson7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    590
    oh and i used to love this guy caus the braves are my favorite team...damn i just hate liars and hypocrites

  3. #3
    house20 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    103
    hes one of the biggest sauce bags in the game and hes gunna look retarded when he fails a drug test too..he should just shut up instead of sayin all of the bull that he thinks people want to hear...no1 believes him anyway...hes def a juice monkey..what an idiot
    Last edited by house20; 08-09-2005 at 07:46 PM.

  4. #4
    Zapp's Avatar
    Zapp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    994
    He is also a racist.

  5. #5
    Samson7's Avatar
    Samson7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by house20
    hes one of the biggest sauce bags in the game and hes gunna look retarded when he fails a drug test too..he should just shut up instead of sayin all of the bull that he thinks people want to hear...no1 believes him anyway...hes def a juice monkey..what an idiot

    No doubt...if he wants to deny that he ever juiced to save his ass, fine. But dont stick up for barry bonds and say he never juiced. He should have said "I can speak for anyone else but myself." But to say know he never juiced he is just a hard worker...is total Juice wether its good or bad for baseball is besides the point because its a bigger part of baseball (and any other professional sports for that matter) Just dont insult the american public by thinking we are so naive that we are going to believe you about barry bonds not juicing.

  6. #6
    QuieTSToRM33's Avatar
    QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    S.Florida by way of NY
    Posts
    7,490
    u play baseball right ... if someone asked ur teammate/workout partner if they thought u juiced ... and he replied the same way sheffield did by saying that u are a hard worker .... would you be upset ?? ... i think not

    and as far as admitting if he ever used steroids or not .... would u admit to it on a national TV show ?

  7. #7
    Samson7's Avatar
    Samson7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    u play baseball right ... if someone asked ur teammate/workout partner if they thought u juiced ... and he replied the same way sheffield did by saying that u are a hard worker .... would you be upset ?? ... i think not

    and as far as admitting if he ever used steroids or not .... would u admit to it on a national TV show ?

    Completely besides the point....wht does he have to speak for Bonds??? If wants to deny he ever juiced fine but dont speak for other people. They are not teammates.... he has no reason to stick up for him. If sheffield said "He has given me no reason to believe so," that would have been better than say "He absolutely never juiced."


    Let me ask you a question... Do you think Bonds juiced???

    Let me give you a few facts about Bonds...

    -Before Bonds hit 73 in 2001 the most he had hit in a season was 49 and that was a career best by far untill 2001.
    -In the off season between 2000 and 2001 he body weight went from 195-235 at the age of 38.

    How many 38 year olds (or anyone for that matter) that can put on 40 lbs of muscle in 5 months?

    -If you look at Hank Aaron and Willie Mays' stats after they were 38 they stats declined severley every year after that. Bonds was getting better with age??

    Look man i dont care if bonds juiced or sheffield juiced or if they want to deny it for themselves, but dont stick up for eachother and think we are dumb enough to believe it when Sheffield says bonds never juiced.

  8. #8
    QuieTSToRM33's Avatar
    QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    S.Florida by way of NY
    Posts
    7,490
    yeah but if sheffield were to say ... " i know bonds juiced" ... then he would be just another canseco ... just another reason for the media to depict MLB as having a black cloud over its head

    Whether they do, did, or dont ... its no one's business except theirs ... just like u or i juicing is no one's business but ours

  9. #9
    dwaynewade's Avatar
    dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,195
    gary IMO has been juicing for prob a whole decade... I remember him here with the Marlins and he was ripped... still believe he's an awesome player

  10. #10
    Samson7's Avatar
    Samson7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    yeah but if sheffield were to say ... " i know bonds juiced" ... then he would be just another canseco ... just another reason for the media to depict MLB as having a black cloud over its head

    Whether they do, did, or dont ... its no one's business except theirs ... just like u or i juicing is no one's business but ours

    I totally agree that it is no one business except their own...thats why i kinda got mad when Gary made what Bonds was/was not doing his business by answering for him. I just think Sheffield should have said 'I can only speak for myself.' And as for the black cloud over baseball you are right, and i think there should be no such thing. No one looks at the NFL as a league full of steroids when in all actuality there has got to be a higher % of juicers than in the MLB. Just to be able to get beat up and broken down that bad every week and then keep coming back while staying strong needs some kind of anabolic use. I cant blame them.

    What level do you play at?

  11. #11
    house20 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    103
    gary should simply say "not that i know of" or he can say "well he does work very hard and i WOULDNT think that he does"...leaves open...hes just going to look stupid when hes proved wrong...and people wont trust him...would u lie on national tv either...if its eventually goin to make you a person who cant be trusted and just another liar...there are plenty of ways of saying that he doesnt know if barry does or doesnt

  12. #12
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I'd put the NFL probably at 85% or better and 85% is probably
    a conservative number. Week to week they need the anabolics
    for recovery as much as for their strength and to maintain their
    weight as the season wears on...

    But the NFL adopted a firm stance on steroids years ago, so they
    don't get looked at the same way as baseball, even though their
    players use and abuse them much more...

    And you're right in that kind of sport they almost have no choice,
    but to use anabolics... Funny how the media thinks football is so
    clean though because they had testing in place long before baseball..

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    No one looks at the NFL as a league full of steroids when in all actuality there has got to be a higher % of juicers than in the MLB. Just to be able to get beat up and broken down that bad every week and then keep coming back while staying strong needs some kind of anabolic use. I cant blame them.

  13. #13
    Samson7's Avatar
    Samson7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I'd put the NFL probably at 85% or better and 85% is probably
    a conservative number. Week to week they need the anabolics
    for recovery as much as for their strength and to maintain their
    weight as the season wears on...

    But the NFL adopted a firm stance on steroids years ago, so they
    don't get looked at the same way as baseball, even though their
    players use and abuse them much more...

    And you're right in that kind of sport they almost have no choice,
    but to use anabolics... Funny how the media thinks football is so
    clean though because they had testing in place long before baseball..

    Ya not to mention Bill Romanowski was just as involved in the B.A.L.C.O. scandal as any of those baseball players yet none of the media hardly wasted the breath to say his name...Its a shame the media and everyone who believes them thinks baseball is the "Steroid Sport."

  14. #14
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I hate to say it like this, but the media is just stupid...

    Most just follow the trends and few actually break new or real stories...

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    Ya not to mention Bill Romanowski was just as involved in the B.A.L.C.O. scandal as any of those baseball players yet none of the media hardly wasted the breath to say his name...Its a shame the media and everyone who believes them thinks baseball is the "Steroid Sport."

  15. #15
    Samson7's Avatar
    Samson7 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I hate to say it like this, but the media is just stupid...

    Most just follow the trends and few actually break new or real stories...
    Exactly...they can make or break something just by the way they portray it. For most people perception from the media is reality because they are too dumb or lazy to get an opinion for themselves.

  16. #16
    100m champ's Avatar
    100m champ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    He is also a racist.

    HOW THE FUK S GARY A RACIST WHAT DID HE DO TO BE CALLED A REACIST?? DID YOU BUN ROCK WHEN YOU SAID THAT OR WHAT

  17. #17
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    I hate the media..every time I saw that the media said..Palmeiro took the "very powerful" anabolic steroid winstrol i laughed

  18. #18
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I hate the media..every time I saw that the media said..Palmeiro took the "very powerful" anabolic steroid winstrol i laughed
    this shit also pissed me off

  19. #19
    byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    116
    As a minor league baseball player, I agree with you Samson...Sheffield is a juicer, no doubt...but you don't really expect him to come and say that do you? If someone asked you about your workout partner...someone you didn't know, you wouldn't say to that person..."yeah, my friend juices" and that's not the whole country, where you have EVERYTHING on the line. Of course he's gonna stick up for Bonds. We all know the truth anyway.

    As for the NFL...I think 85% is pretty conservative. Even though they have the "testing" policy...I know you'll saw TO doing sit-ups...that's natural...

  20. #20
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,546
    All these guys that know they're guilty should never say shit. They create more animosity when they vehemently deny any allegations of guilt only to be found guilty later. Sheff is a moron. This is the same guy that said if the Yankees traded him, he felt sorry for whoever got him b/c he wouldn't play hard for them thereby making him untradeable-->SELFISH PRICK!

  21. #21
    LD_18's Avatar
    LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    on the field
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by byu
    As a minor league baseball player, I agree with you Samson...Sheffield is a juicer, no doubt...but you don't really expect him to come and say that do you? If someone asked you about your workout partner...someone you didn't know, you wouldn't say to that person..."yeah, my friend juices" and that's not the whole country, where you have EVERYTHING on the line. Of course he's gonna stick up for Bonds. We all know the truth anyway.

    As for the NFL...I think 85% is pretty conservative. Even though they have the "testing" policy...I know you'll saw TO doing sit-ups...that's natural...
    what team are you with bro and what level? i also am in the minor leauges, i play for the Carolina Mudcats (AA farm team of the Fl. Marlins).

  22. #22
    Akrus423's Avatar
    Akrus423 is offline Useless Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    With george bush
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    Let me tell you why... Gary was on Steven A Smith's new show on espn called Quite Frankley. Smith was asking Sheffield about steroids in baseball . Sheffield said anyone who juices or has ever juiced should be suspended from baseball for 1 year. When asked if he had ever juiced he said he one time rubbed a cream on his knees because he had knee surgery and it helped him heal faster. Dont forget he was in as deep in that BALCO thing as Bonds was....He then went on to say he has never done a drug like marijuana or anything like that. He totally dodged the steroid question. Then Smith asked sheffield if he thought Bonds had ever used Steroids , and Sheffield said No. He said Bonds is the hardest working player in baseball and he would never use steroids . Let me tell you that in 2002 before the season started (right before the BALCO raid) Sheffield and Bonds were workout partners. Coincidence I think not. He knew if he ratted on Barry, then Barry would in turn rat on him. Not only do i hate liars but i would like to on hypocrites. I cannot believe he said anyone who juices or has juiced in the past should be suspended...in my opinion that is Hypocrisy. Gary you disappoint me...not because you did or did not juice but because you bold face lied to america. Your words mean nothing to me and I will never believe another word you say. If you want to say you didnt juice then fine but dont stick up for the most obvious juicer in baseball.
    DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

  23. #23
    rolnole is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2

    I know they did

    I play weekend softball with a few guy who take this stuff very seriously.First I,m in the deep south but I have traveled over 500 mile just for a weekend of softball with these guys.And one of the players"he was not a local but a city close by"is a DEA agent and he came from Cally near san fran.In 2000 before any of this came out he got GHT for some of these guys and told us about other ath.taking it he said Barry and Gary,he told us jason Jeff Bagwel,Maguire and a few other lesser names and remember this was a good two years earlier !!!

  24. #24
    FTD19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5
    All i want to say about steroids in basball is those guys play 160 games on a short about of time. they have to be animals. if they take em or not, steroids cant help you hit a baseball. juicin wont add .50 point to your BA. Sheffield and Bonds are two of the greatest hitters in the game! and by the way i love to watch sheffy piss on balls

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •