Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243
Results 1,681 to 1,703 of 1703
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Who is watching the NBA playoff?

  1. #1681
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Didn't watch, but wanted to congratulate Cavs fans out there. Hey, LeBron's been plays like a beast and have to give credit where credit is due! Perhaps I'll watch the games later this week to watch everything I've read about LeBron.
    Watched first half. But looked like a great game.

    Curry takes too many 3s. He was something like 4-14 on 3s.

  2. #1682
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is online now Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    18,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Didn't watch, but wanted to congratulate Cavs fans out there. Hey, LeBron's been plays like a beast and have to give credit where credit is due! Perhaps I'll watch the games later this week to watch everything I've read about LeBron.
    yeh congrats shamats.....lol..j/k....

    did it seem like curry wasn even really into the game to anyone else...like ZERO sense of urgency or desire to win......draymond played a great game....lot of low energy it seemed....

    if it wasnt for his extra 3´s cavs win by 15

    just didnt seem like a championship heart

    one good thing i can say about james is I would never try any other than a dunk when he is chasing down a play...never seen him miss a block....have to be his best claim to fame ...

    ..well other than traveling
    Proximal likes this.

  3. #1683
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,591
    Gee - golly guess the city of Cleveland is not such a priority for LeBron, can we say Los Angeles Lakers?

  4. #1684
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is online now Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    18,997
    Is that where the pu$$y is heading now? Nice move the family again wtf cares its all bout $$$$ anyway he deserves it...best player ever right shuffle steps 4 step layups and all

  5. #1685
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,601
    Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    Is that where the pu$$y is heading now? Nice move the family again wtf cares its all bout $$$$ anyway he deserves it...best player ever right shuffle steps 4 step layups and all
    I have NEVER seen someone travel with the ball so much......and rarely get called for it.
    zaggahamma likes this.

  6. #1686
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    19,847
    Amazing performance and congrats to all the cavs fans. Might get to see the rubberneck match next year

  7. #1687
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I have NEVER seen someone travel with the ball so much......and rarely get called for it.
    As much as I loved MJ, many of his low post moves or the moves leading into his turn-around-fade-away involved moving his pivot foot.
    zaggahamma likes this.

  8. #1688
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is online now Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    18,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    As much as I loved MJ, many of his low post moves or the moves leading into his turn-around-fade-away involved moving his pivot foot.
    never was a big fan of MJ either

    Space jam was a decent movie though

    i guess i feel too strongly about bball being a team sport to even want to come close to awarding someone the best....seems disrepectful in a sense

    this championship was indeed super important for anyone that wants to claim that LBJ is in that league

    even nicer thought? do away with conferences and sort playoffs by top 16 at the end of the season therefore imagine a finals where: spurs can play the lakers , celts can play the pacers, thunder vs. spurs, ........

    notice i gave the spurs a couple scenarios

  9. #1689
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,591
    Alright, props to LeBron for telling his fans that he's staying in Cleveland.

    Part of my gripe with him is the fact that I felt he held the franchise & his fans "hostage" with these contacts that let him opt out every year. At least the fans can breathe easy, enjoy the championship and look forward to another great year next year.

    Hey Zag, you don't like M.J.? I guess you don't like hot dogs & apple pie as well

    Just kidding. I can only imagine that if you weren't a Bulls fan back in the day, he must have been damn annoying year after year.
    zaggahamma likes this.

  10. #1690
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    19,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal
    Alright, props to LeBron for telling his fans that he's staying in Cleveland. Part of my gripe with him is the fact that I felt he held the franchise & his fans "hostage" with these contacts that let him opt out every year. At least the fans can breathe easy, enjoy the championship and look forward to another great year next year. Hey Zag, you don't like M.J.? I guess you don't like hot dogs & apple pie as well Just kidding. I can only imagine that if you weren't a Bulls fan back in the day, he must have been damn annoying year after year.
    well it's just like I am not a golden state fan. I really like that 73-9 isnt the same as when the Bulls were 72-10 winning the championship but as a sports enthusiast I give golden state the credit they deserve. I respect them as they are very talented. They will be good again next year and injuries are just part of the game. A healthy golden state team probably would have won the finals. Green getting suspended for game 5 and Cleveland winning game 5 was a huge momentum swing. I'm glad Cleveland won but the reality is that if golden state is healthy they will make another run at the title next year

  11. #1691
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    well it's just like I am not a golden state fan. I really like that 73-9 isnt the same as when the Bulls were 72-10 winning the championship but as a sports enthusiast I give golden state the credit they deserve. I respect them as they are very talented. They will be good again next year and injuries are just part of the game. A healthy golden state team probably would have won the finals. Green getting suspended for game 5 and Cleveland winning game 5 was a huge momentum swing. I'm glad Cleveland won but the reality is that if golden state is healthy they will make another run at the title next year
    I doubt it happens.

    But top source says Durant possibly to GS.

    But also Derrick rose was told by Phil Jackson they are going to try their hardest to get Durant also

  12. #1692
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    19,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    I doubt it happens.

    But top source says Durant possibly to GS.

    But also Derrick rose was told by Phil Jackson they are going to try their hardest to get Durant also
    You doubt what happens?

  13. #1693
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post

    You doubt what happens?
    That Durant goes to GS. But that's what a lot of talks are

  14. #1694
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    19,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    That Durant goes to GS. But that's what a lot of talks are
    gotcha i get it now

  15. #1695
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,232
    All I can say is you REALLY think professional sports are not rigged after an NBA ref comes out and says they had meetings headed by the NBA on how to call each game and player.

    Stopped watching After MJ retired the first time.

    Miss the NBA with Illegal Defense calls. Now it is thugyard carry the ball look at me I don't get called I am so awesome.

    Charles Barkley would not be allowed to play in today's game.
    zaggahamma likes this.

  16. #1696
    zejj's Avatar
    zejj is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dc
    Posts
    108
    I wonder what an nba players roid stack looks like...
    zaggahamma likes this.

  17. #1697
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,591
    Cleveland trades for Kyle Korver - sweet move on their part if they are going to run and gun with GS.

  18. #1698
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    19,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Cleveland trades for Kyle Korver - sweet move on their part if they are going to run and gun with GS.
    Cleveland will out physical them again Cleveland already is in Greens head
    Marsoc likes this.

  19. #1699
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    19,779
    Hope the Pelicans can make some noise with Boogie and the UniBrow!

  20. #1700
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    19,847
    Cavs are beating up NY tonight

  21. #1701
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,435
    Ohio baby

  22. #1702
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,296
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Hope the Pelicans can make some noise with Boogie and the UniBrow!
    Good first game for the two of them!

    They each assisted or scored on 67 points


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #1703
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,591
    As Steven A. Smith said, he needs an alpha male on his team (coach or teammate) to keep him in check. I hope the best for Anthony.
    Last edited by Proximal; 02-24-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •