View Poll Results: Over 40 IGF-1 and liver enzyme levels

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Over 40

0 0%
  • what are your liver values (SGOT/SGPT?

0 0%
    over40mule is offline Junior Member

diluted IGF-1 long r3

I am new to this forum and have noticed that there are quite a few wise
    iron pushing bros in here. My question is, I ordered some pre-diluted IGF-1 long r3 from a so called reputable company that is hyped on the "Muscle Chemistry" forum website. I won't mention the company's name but I'm sure that you have heard of them. My 1st order a year ago I attained excellent results. PC gains were retained, utilized body fat, fatigued and tired all day. My question is that there has been a lot of debate on the stability and potency of pre-diluted IGF-1. Word is that if its not lymphosized it degrades to the point of being an expensive vial of liquid junk. I really think I got the real stuff but would appreciate some feedback concerning this issue. Oh, I listed some liver values mid cycle and will have another one July 1.

PS: Are my enzyme (liver) values to high. Doc said he has seen them in the 1000's
    A few stats below

41 yrs
    6'1"
    210 lbs
    9%bf

14 weeks on a 16 wk cycle
    -----------------------------------------------
    12 weeks Proviron 50mg day
    16 wks 400mg Deca
    wk 2-6 15mg Var
    wk 12-15 20mg Halotestin
    wk 10-13 winny injectable 50mg every 3rd day

PCT = HCG /CLOMID/ IGF-1 long r3

SGOT = 66 range 0 -40
    SGPT = 99 range 0 -40

Quote Originally Posted by over40mule
    I am new to this forum and have noticed that there are quite a few wise
    iron pushing bros in here. My question is, I ordered some pre-diluted IGF-1 long r3 from a so called reputable company that is hyped on the "Muscle Chemistry" forum website. I won't mention the company's name but I'm sure that you have heard of them. My 1st order a year ago I attained excellent results. PC gains were retained, utilized body fat, fatigued and tired all day. My question is that there has been a lot of debate on the stability and potency of pre-diluted IGF-1. Word is that if its not lymphosized it degrades to the point of being an expensive vial of liquid junk. I really think I got the real stuff but would appreciate some feedback concerning this issue. Oh, I listed some liver values mid cycle and will have another one July 1.

PS: Are my enzyme (liver) values to high. Doc said he has seen them in the 1000's
    A few stats below

41 yrs
    6'1"
    210 lbs
    9%bf

14 weeks on a 16 wk cycle
    -----------------------------------------------
    12 weeks Proviron 50mg day
    16 wks 400mg Deca
    wk 2-6 15mg Var
    wk 12-15 20mg Halotestin
    wk 10-13 winny injectable 50mg every 3rd day

PCT = HCG /CLOMID/ IGF-1 long r3

SGOT = 66 range 0 -40
    SGPT = 99 range 0 -40
    Your liver values are almost guaranteed to be elevated due to resistance training and high protein diet, and aren't indicative of liver damage at all. AST and ALT, the two you listed, are almost always elevated in those that partake in resistance training. Your off cycle values of ALT and AST will almost always be out of range as well. Don't worry.

There really is no justification of the rumors of "rapid degradation" of IGF-1 once reconstituted. I know the person whose posts you've read to get that impression though. It's unfounded and baseless. The "fragility" of IGF-1 (and GH) are really accusations based on their in vivo half-lives, where they are exposed to proteolytic degradation and have relatively short half-lives. Purified IGF-1 or GH is a completely different story. There are no degradative forces acting upon the reconstituted peptides other than heat in an aqueous environment....remove heat from the equation and you have very little to worry about. There have been people that have stored reconstituted IGF-1 (in BA) for more than 2 months and have used it with no noticeably lessened effects (all the same sides and effects).

The only real reason to purchase lyophilized peptides are to know that you are reconstituting them and that there is no additional dilution going on, so that dosing is accurate.

Just regarding your cycle, although there is no test in there, you do have some good androgens, so it's not a huge deal, but the winny at 50mg E3D is far too little IMO. Also, I'd suggest you use 200-300mg/day of vitamin B6 to control the excess production of prolactin caused by the deca ....this will help libido and certainly help recovery too. I assume your HDL was lower than you'd like at your last bloodwork too and LDL likely high. I'd add nolva to the mix as well.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    sorry for questioning in this thread,but how come some ditributers claim,itīs a must to send IGF on ice,while gh doesnīt need to be send on it?
    I almost think IGF-1 is more stable to heat than gh if it is in a lyophilized form?

BTW I added some injetable folic acid,because Iīve read that itīs very important for tissue growing and find itīs absolutley worse it.
    Fatigue has gone,sleep is much better,a depression I used to have is as good as gone.

signes of folic acid deficency is tingling in feet and hands,lethargy,donīt know if it helps with liver values,but itīs good in the point that it helps some enymatic reactions to donate a methyl-group back to Homocystein,making it Methionin again,thus providing a healthy cardio-vascular system,keeping it smooth and clean.(Winny....)

Iīve read also,that 10mM hcl-acid is used,besause the product(Igf-1 LR3) is adhesive to the vial walls and and acidic enviroment keeps it in solution,providing all of it to be used.

Regards,

NB
    Last edited by NewBreed; 06-26-2004 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    sorry for questioning in this thread,but how come some ditributers claim,itīs a must to send IGF on ice,while gh doesnīt need to be send on it?
    I almost think IGF-1 is more stable to heat than gh if it is in a lyophilized form?

BTW I added some injetable folic acid,because Iīve read that itīs very important for tissue growing and find itīs absolutley worse it.
    Fatigue has gone,sleep is much better,a depression I used to have is as good as gone.

signes of folic acid deficency is tingling in feet and hands,lethargy,donīt know if it helps with liver values,but itīs good in the point that it helps some enymatic reactions to donate a methyl-group back to Homocystein,making it Methionin again,thus providing a healthy cardio-vascular system,keeping it smooth and clean.(Winny....)

Iīve read also,that 10mM hcl-acid is used,besause the product(Igf-1 LR3) is adhesive to the vial walls and and acidic enviroment keeps it in solution,providing all of it to be used.

Regards,

NB
    While lyophilized, ice is unnecessary IMO....there is nothing going on, and it would take ridiculous heat to pose a problem, whether it be GH, IGF-1 or any other lyophilized peptide.

Interesting point about folic acid. How much additional are you taking in? How long after dosing it did you notice any difference? I'm not immediately sold on it being the solution to all of the sides, but you do raise a good point.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

Iīm using an injektable which is sold rx-free in pharmacies in Europe.
    Iīve chosen the 20mg/2ml vial:it says in case of deficiency first week once a day then every week to every 4 weeks one administration as demanded.

Iīm pretty happy with it being very lethargic and a kind of depressed in the manner of Iīd like to train,like I always did,but I just simply canīt.

Iīd really loved to train as hard as I always want and can do,but it felt like intellektually wanting it and mentally + physikally not being able to do anything,plus I couldnīt sleep and my whole night-day rhythm seemed to be messed up.(folic acid is said to be good in this manner,too)
    This may sound ridicoulus,but to me it seemed all to just been completely wiped away within the same day of the first shot.

I think 15mg is the amount which your whole body is able to store permanently and youīre in general not able to get the 300mcg/day through normal food take in,think how much you needf,if proliferation is present due to some srtange metabolic agents ,like a baby during pregnancy,...IGF....

I do have to mention that Iīm still suffering from a heavy polytrauma from over a year ago with many and severe fractures and a heavy loss of blood which hasnīt been replaced by stored blood units.

I also didnīt use it during the IGF cure,but 4 weeks after and I only killed the rest in the vial which was another 3 days boefore the folic,so Í canīt tell if itīs good for reducing the sides of LR3 ,but I do think itīs not an unnecessary agent and strongly commended to me along with Vit B1,B6 and B12(and some iron in my special case).
    Regards,

NB

over40mule is offline Junior Member
    ****.. regarding this issue, You guys are better informed than most PHDs I work with. I think experience is a must. Thanks for all the info. I will keep you bros posted on the IGF-1 pct.

Thread Information