Lrod47 is offline New Member

Jintropin GH for Tommy John Surgery???

Hey guys I just had tommy john surgery on my right elbow and I'm debating on using GH or not. No slin.

Stats :
    21 yoa 255lbs 6'7" 12% bf

If your answer is yes what kind of dosage and when??

If your answer is no a simple "Don't do it" would be fine.

Any comments or suggestions or flames accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Lrod47
    Hey guys I just had tommy john surgery on my right elbow and I'm debating on using GH or not. No slin.

Stats :
    21 yoa 255lbs 6'7" 12% bf

If your answer is yes what kind of dosage and when??

If your answer is no a simple "Don't do it" would be fine.

Any comments or suggestions or flames accepted

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're a pitcher. if so, GH may not be the best bet. Unless you throw nothing but heat, your grip is pretty **** important. effective doses of GH often times have adverse effects on digital and manual dexterity and grip, in general. yes, pitchers have and do use GH, but that's something you have to consider.

Well im in the low 90s range...but then again I have had arm trouble my sophmore year in highschool untill now of course...yes I am a pitcher by the way. Well heres the thing...i know winstrol is the best steroid a pitcher can use - ofcourse stretching and all that other shat you have to do - trust me I am the most flexible 6'7" you would probably ever meet other than those big league guys...truth is...scouts look for 90 - from there they can develop anything...they need the 90+ arm that is gonna sling it. I want to run GH for the first 6-8 months of rehab and then add winstrol in at 9 months post surgery date (July 6...this past tuesday). Is that something that would be reasonably safe and effective?? Or should I scratch the GH and just use winstrol later down the road??

Quote Originally Posted by Lrod47
    Well im in the low 90s range...but then again I have had arm trouble my sophmore year in highschool untill now of course...yes I am a pitcher by the way. Well heres the thing...i know winstrol is the best steroid a pitcher can use - ofcourse stretching and all that other shat you have to do - trust me I am the most flexible 6'7" you would probably ever meet other than those big league guys...truth is...scouts look for 90 - from there they can develop anything...they need the 90+ arm that is gonna sling it. I want to run GH for the first 6-8 months of rehab and then add winstrol in at 9 months post surgery date (July 6...this past tuesday). Is that something that would be reasonably safe and effective?? Or should I scratch the GH and just use winstrol later down the road??
    There's a misconception about winstrol .....as far as it being the best for pitchers (or any athletes). It's far from it. it's most commonly used but not the best at all. I can't think of a worse compound for tendons. it does increase certain components of tendons, but it decreases other components of tendons, which leaves the components in the least quantity being the limiting factors. The end result is weaker, more brittle tendons. Something like boldenone acetate (short-estered EQ) would be much more beneficial, as it has positive effects on most components of tendons. Winny is most popular because it won't add a lot of weight and it's available to anyone.

The GH certainly could help recovery....I'd go as far as saying it will for sure. To what degree I don't know

Definition of best

What I meant when I said winstrol is the best steroid for a pitcher is that it increases the fast twitch muscle fibers - correct me if I am wrong - and fast twitch muscle fibers are the pitchers best friend. Also in conjuction with the GH the win would be best at the end because of the GH actually strengthening the ligaments and tendons through that 6-8 months. I know winstrol is not supposed to be good for your joints...better yet I know it causes pain. I am running a strict diet and supplementing my diet with glucosamine/chondroiton/msm/gelatin for my joins along with EFA's and linberg multi's (varsity pack 2). My diet right now consists 50:30:20 (protein, carbs, fats). Right now I am not excercising because I just had surgery. Guess what Im trying to ask is would it be OK to run winny in the last 8-9 months of rehab??

I might add

IMA i have 28 vials of zambon winstrol awaiting my ass, arms, legs, etc

Thread Information