vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member

specified timing of HGH injections

been having curiousity of injection times for HGH before i use it. i know ur supposed to take it first thing in the morning and post workout but what if u cant take it first thing in themorning? say if i have to be at work at 7, can i inject at like 8 or 9 on an empty stomach? any thoughts or info would be awsome

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    The timing in the am and pm are recommended timing. Match the timing to your lifestyle. It'll be fine.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    appreciate the input! will do so

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I can't keepa regular dosing schedual because of my job. Today I'm doing 4iu's at 1:30 and another 4iu's PWO at like 6:30-7:00pm

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bfsparty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I can't keepa regular dosing schedual because of my job. Today I'm doing 4iu's at 1:30 and another 4iu's PWO at like 6:30-7:00pm

~Haz~
    you are doing 8 IU's in one day? you are going to die sustained at those levels, heart, organs, everything. Are you serious? Not a hater, but have you checked with a physician or others. if your gh is the real deal, you are headed for tragedy imho.

bfsparty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    been having curiousity of injection times for HGH before i use it. i know ur supposed to take it first thing in the morning and post workout but what if u cant take it first thing in themorning? say if i have to be at work at 7, can i inject at like 8 or 9 on an empty stomach? any thoughts or info would be awsome
    take it early, or take it before bedtime. the goal of AM dosing has simply to do with uptake time body chemistry upon waking, absorption with mild ketosis in mind. would take it early as possible, but 8 or 9 will work great.

Dont stress/obssess about the micro management of it, just dont get hungry, eat all the time, and observe good sleep management, curtail alky intake, stuff you likely already know.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsparty View Post
    you are doing 8 IU's in one day? you are going to die sustained at those levels, heart, organs, everything. Are you serious? Not a hater, but have you checked with a physician or others. if your gh is the real deal, you are headed for tragedy imho.
    Bro I hate to break it to you but "beasts" like Haz take that kind of dose all the time when using it for body building. I would be taking 5-6 right now if I could afford it. Pros like Jay Cutler take up to 20ius/day or more once AAS stops working as well for them.

Haz your welcome for being called a "beast"!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfsparty View Post
    LMFAO you're kidding right? Yeah taking 8iu's for 3 years NON STOP may be pushing it..... but doing 8iu's/day for 6-9 months certainly isn't going to kill me LOL.....

If it was a death sentance then every pro on stage would have been dead long before they went pro.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Bro I hate to break it to you but "beasts" like Haz take that kind of dose all the time when using it for body building. I would be taking 5-6 right now if I could afford it. Pros like Jay Cutler take up to 20ius/day or more once AAS stops working as well for them.

Haz your welcome for being called a "beast"!!
    LMFAO! I'm far from a beast..... 20 hard pounds to go but thanks!

cgb is a beast..... check out his youtube videos LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    i'm running 5ius of riptropin... im 25, 220 lbs...

i was thinking of bumping it up to 10ius

im on a cycle as well... 1200mg sust, 400mg primo, 400mg tren , 200mg winny weekly and 50mg var ed

i can afford it cause i have a great source... what do u guys think

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    the reason why i ask is because ive been reading if ur under 30 u dont need gh because we have so much in us and u wouldn't see much of an effect, thus u would have to increase the dosage to see something

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    You could also shoot a couple hours before waking up in the morning if you don't mind setting a alarm and pinning real quick. That's what I do, when I did my research it seemed to me that early am(4-5a.m) and early p.m is is a good choice for my age (27).

Thread Information