Thread: long R3IGF 1

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

long R3IGF 1

doing a bit of research on this but i am still really young only 20 anyway i havent researched much about age limits to this
    im goning to run a cycle of test enan and 1 test and nandrolone as lbm builder of 10 pounds or so for 10 weeks and i was thinking why not throw in 40 mcg ed last two weeks and 2 weeks into pct?

is this a bad desicion for my age?

id be happy with just the regular cycle but if this will give me a kick and some spot enlargment without any serious sides then how about it?

also does igf contribute to breast enlargment if previous gyno(last cycle) even with proper anti es?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You shouldn't be doing any cycle of any sort at your age because your system may not have stabalized yet post puberty. You could even still be in puberty. There is a medical reason for you to still be considered a pediatric and not an adult.

No, IGF doesn't contribute to enlargement of breast tissue.

yeah i know i started young with roids but it hasnt affected me negatively as far as height wise im still growing and even without roids have reached my genetic potential as stated by my doc but i still notice a few growing pains here and there even after cycle. and as to why most people state dont do roids because of the age i know its good advice but i had chose to make that leap and havent noticed any detrimental effects.

Now would taking igf now cause any negative effects to me or is it just more hearsay like taking roids at a young age?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Its **** good advice and its not just because of your height
    its because of your natural testosterone production. It hasnt
    reached its maximum level yet and therefore it may not
    ever reach ti again.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    But then wait I dont think lr3 effects your natural test production
    actually einstein clear this up please.

You are right, it's not just a matter of height, that's actually only a problem with GH. But the testosterone levels have to even out as well as estrogen and a host of other hormones that are elevated during adolescense and taper off to a baseline level. Those baseline levels are altered when you pump synthetic hormones into your body during adolescense. You won't notice any ill effects for years.

No, IGF doesn't alter your testosterone levels that much. Same thing with GH. They do alter the test levels, but not enough to cause any problems with natural test production. It's effected so little that most people don't even consider them to alter test levels at all.

GH in very high doses has been shown to decrease testosterone levels , so likely IGF-1 in high doses would too. At what doses, I don't know.

IGF-1 can influence breast tissue growth and is in fact a major player in breast tissue growth

IGF-1 alone doesn't increase breast tissue, it has to be acted on by another hormone. If you deprive the receptor sites of one hormone then growth doesn't occur.

Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    IGF-1 alone doesn't increase breast tissue, it has to be acted on by another hormone. If you deprive the receptor sites of one hormone then growth doesn't occur.
    estrogen, egf, IGF-1, progesterone, and prolactin are all assumedly at normal levels, so increasing any one of them will contibute to increased breast tissue growth, the tissue type will be dependent upon which hormone(s) is in abundance

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    estrogen, egf, IGF-1, progesterone, and prolactin are all assumedly at normal levels, so increasing any one of them will contibute to increased breast tissue growth, the tissue type will be dependent upon which hormone(s) is in abundance

IGF-1 can induce malignant transformations of normal breast epithelial cells, and it can cause breast cancer and colon cancer to grow. That's about the extent that I remember about the effects of IGF-1 on breast tissue in adult males. It can cause gynecomastia in small children from what I remember, but not in the adult population. It has been some years since school and they could have discovered something new, but that was the understanding when I learned about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    IGF-1 can induce malignant transformations of normal breast epithelial cells, and it can cause breast cancer and colon cancer to grow. That's about the extent that I remember about the effects of IGF-1 on breast tissue in adult males. It can cause gynecomastia in small children from what I remember, but not in the adult population. It has been some years since school and they could have discovered something new, but that was the understanding when I learned about it.

It doesn't ca8use malignant transformations....it merely increases the rate of mitosis, which increases the the possibility of a naturally-occurring malignant transformation....simply by probabilities (more cell divisions over a given time)

IGF-1 certainly can exacerbate gyno in adult males (and increase breast growth in females). In fact, on anabolicminds, there is a guy that experienced just that

A good review to read on breast development (postnatal) is "postnatal mammary gland morphogenesis" by silberstein

thanks guys i got a bit of gyno last cycle and have decided to wait for the igf but i can say that im still stubborn with roids and will continue to do more cycles because im a jackass

I said induce not cause. Like you said, because of the increase in cell division.

Thread Information