VTliftVT is offline Associate Member

GH cycle question--- Gear?

I currently have access to 2 kits of blue tops and more available after that. I want to do this right and have read up loads before even considering. As always there is a lot of conflicting info.

I plan to use the GH in coordination with test e (500mg/week) and deca (400mg/week). So I want this to be a bulker but also I try to lean bulk as much as possible.

So question is this. I am greatly seeking the set point alteration that can be provided by GH. I know that I need to start out slow (2iu/day) and ramp up into multiple injections at higher IU's. I have heard so many different protocals on how to run and would love to get as much feedback as possible. Which would be better to achieve mass? 5 on 2 off at a more moderate dose 4-5iu or 3 on 3 off at 6-8iu? I realize we all respond differently so just want to get an overall idea of what would be best.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been using prescription grade HGH for 2 months now and am up to 4-5iu day 2x 2 1/2iu. It seems it works different with everyone. From all the reading I have done as you ramp up if/when you start to feel the swelling in the fingers and discomfort in the wrist that is where you want to keep the level for a while until your body gets use to it, this may be as low as 2 or 3iu, why waste it. Then ramp up until you hit around the 5iu a day mark. They doesn't seem to be a reason to use more.

I know it gets confusing but look at CJC-1295, it seems very similar but quicker acting. I am looking into cutting my HGH back it 2iu a day and adding CJC-129 1x a week to get better results.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Don't start more then 2IU's a day and work your way up 1 IU a week. every time you up the dose you will feel it. If you want a lean bulk and that's VERY hard then eat carbs in the morning (1st meal) and post gym only. Adjust your carbs from there....

split dose I would do am injection and pre gym. That's just me.....Keep your glucose down before and after injections..1 hour minimum..
    Last edited by Puffader; 05-01-2008 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks for your help this far. I have a couple of more questions for you.

1) What would you consider the best split? 3 on 1 off, 5 on two off....your thoughts?

2) I train 4-5 days per week, probably 5 since GH will help recovery time. The days I take off or miss may not be consistent so is it ok to just take the GH those days with missing my days randomly and not having an exact 5 day schedule to shoot?

3) Once I start this cycle I will be training during the lunch hour more than likely. Once I get into the 5 iu I will be shooting twice a day. 2.5IU am and the other.... would it be best to take the second PWO or should I wait longer into the afternoon as to keep the shots further than 6 hrs apart?

1. From what doc says and majority of what I have read 5/2

2. OK but I like to keep it the same as work out day

3. Take the shots 12 hrs apart, as close as possible.

what is this CJC-1295 you speak of? is this something that you can currently only get via pharmacy or something sources may have available?

Quote Originally Posted by VTliftVT View Post
    what is this CJC-1295 you speak of? is this something that you can currently only get via pharmacy or something sources may have available?
    Google and search on here should answer you question. It's similar to HGH but faster acting from what I understand on a very basic level.

thanks for your help guys

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never come across anyone who has complained about using HGH 5/2, 6/1 or ED so I would say they are your safest options. The EOD protocol seems to work but not everyone is a fan of cycling HGH this way.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information