Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: GH and anavar

  1. #1
    znak's Avatar
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in from the Cold
    Posts
    1,996

    GH and anavar

    I have about 2 weeks left on a 400 cyp/200 deca cycle and got my hands on some anavar .

    I will be starting a GH cycle in about a month (2IU ed).

    I was wondering how long should I wait before I do a 6 week anavar only cycle. I was thinking it might give a boost to the blahs post cycle and kind of give a push to the first part of the GH cycle.

    Any thoughts or advice?

  2. #2
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Bro if you're going to do HGH do some test with it

    JohnnyB

  3. #3
    znak's Avatar
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in from the Cold
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro if you're going to do HGH do some test with it

    JohnnyB
    As I wrote above, I am finishing a twelve week cycle soon. So I would not really be able to use test for another 3 months or half way through my GH cycle.

    I was thinking anavar or hcg might be a safe way to bump up my test sooner.

  4. #4
    marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    393
    bro you look skinny as a mother****er in your avatar. how bout this..... take 3 months off and get your diet and routine down, then start a cycle somewhere along the lines of:

    week 1-12 test 600mg/week
    weeks1-10 deca 400mg/ml
    Week 1-4 dbols/abombs and igf
    weeks 9-12 dbols/abombs and igf

  5. #5
    znak's Avatar
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in from the Cold
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    bro you look skinny as a mother****er in your avatar. how bout this..... take 3 months off and get your diet and routine down, then start a cycle somewhere along the lines of:

    week 1-12 test 600mg/week
    weeks1-10 deca 400mg/ml
    Week 1-4 dbols/abombs and igf
    weeks 9-12 dbols/abombs and igf
    6'1" 215 is skinny? Ripped maybe, but not skinny.

    Thanks for the input, but I don't want to bulk. My diet is super clean, right where I want to be (adding about a pound a month, every month) and my routine supports those types of gains year in and year out, so it is working too.

    This anavar is just begging to be taken... just trying to figure out when to do it.

  6. #6
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    you would be better off taking a break, and starting the GH only cycle, then half way through adding test. It will be right when the GH effects start to peak, and the test will have the highest effects at this point. Also, i'd start the Var the same time as the test, you need recovery time. If you do that in combination with the GH it will end the cycle with a bang, and your gains should be massive, that is why my cycle will be like... look

    Months 1-8GH 5iuED
    months 1-6 letrozole
    months 3-6 anavar 50mg ed
    months 3-6 Test E 250mg E3D
    months 1-8 Slin Pwo 4 days/week
    Month 6 T3 25mcg/day
    month 1&7pf2a jects 8xday
    months 1-3 rhIGF-1 60mcg/day PWO

    It puts the AAS right in the middle of the GH, with 2 months AAS free GH, with slin. also the discontiuation of the T3 at the end of my cycle will slightly slow my metabolism, in combination with the slin will keep catabolism to basically 0. I'm also considering front loading with propionate , or possibly suspension for the first few weeks. That in combo with the pgf2a and igf-1 would give massive site growth! but it would also probably cripple me temporarily

  7. #7
    znak's Avatar
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in from the Cold
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    you would be better off taking a break, and starting the GH only cycle, then half way through adding test. It will be right when the GH effects start to peak, and the test will have the highest effects at this point. Also, i'd start the Var the same time as the test, you need recovery time. If you do that in combination with the GH it will end the cycle with a bang, and your gains should be massive,

    Good sound well based advice. I will follow it.

    Good luck on your cycle bro!

    Let's compare notes in six months!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •