bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member

EPT testing of HGH?

Has anybody tried using the emergency pregnancy test to see if their rHGH was not fake HCG ? The test can be positive since pregnant women have the hormone hcg. I was interested to know if the urine sample will trigger a positive result or if it is not strong enough to. Im curious to see if a positive will come if someone is actually taking hcg. Since I do not have any hcg I cannot at this time check.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    It would be interesting if anyone planning on using HCG would do a test before and after. Also check to see how long after the injection does the test show positive

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I have thought about testing my gh with a home pregnancy test. Just never got around to it. Maybe I just dont want to know.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't want to waste any ..even if its a little drop, but i'd like to know

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    i wouldn't want to waste any ..even if its a little drop, but i'd like to know
    Is your pee that precious ? Lol

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    I did the test with my latest jino kit and it was negative... I had some hgc laying and tried it.. it showed positive in less than 2 miniutes on a five minute.. left it out for 2 hours and it still showed positive before I trashed it..

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    Is your pee that precious ? Lol
    Oups ! Thought u can only do the test with urine.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I am not sure about if enough concentration would end up in the urine (most probable time would be first piss of the morning), but you can spray just a bit of your HGH on the strip and if it is fake and really HCG it will definitely show that you are officially pregnant.
    Yup, that is what I did test in the morning at wake-up and came up negative=good! The other idea about directly spraying the HGH on the test strip also came to mind but the test portion would take I would say more than 1cc . I will dilute the 4iu bottle with 1.5cc and test directly as I beleive its best to waste 4iu's at the begining to assure it is NOT fake-at least HCG. Thanks guys.

Thread Information