Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

which would you pick Jintropin or Somotropin?

I can get both from a reliable supplier. He has them priced simularly.

GENSCI JINTROPIN 100 OR 200 IU KITS $3.50/IU
    SOMOTROPIN 120 IU KITS $300

Which one would you guys go with?

skribbble is offline Member
    Ive heard jintropin gives better gains.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Jintropins are definitly the best bro, now it's up to your pockets...

Tom44 is offline New Member
    i'm new here and i've just been reading to try to figure **** out...i want to do the gh now and my local source is 500 and an internet source that i use is 540 per kit for the jinotropins why is yours so cheap?

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    He has better sources.

Go with Jins.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom44
    i'm new here and i've just been reading to try to figure **** out...i want to do the gh now and my local source is 500 and an internet source that i use is 540 per kit for the jinotropins why is yours so cheap?
    His price is not cheap. You can get Jino around $2.25 an iu if you want to order international.

c5529 is offline Member
    I'm not an expert on GH at all, but when I did my research Jino was consistently the one that everyone recommended. I've been using it about a month now...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have heard nothing but positive feedback when it comes to both Jins and Somos. So IMO, from what I hear and read, I would say they are both good. But I think the reason why most people would go with Jintropin is because there is a lot more positive feedback about Jintropin, and a lot more discussions about Jintropin than Somotropin.

-Gear

c5529 is offline Member
    just curious, but what do you all think about Humatrope? My source is switching from jino to humatrope......

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for all the Feedback. I just havnt really read anything on Somotropin and needed some input. Thanks

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    c5529- Humatrope is top shelf but expect to pay top shelf prices for it too.

Anhydro- Check Bolex. There is a 18 page sticky on the board about how great Somo's are. Read carefully and you can learn a lot.
    Since Somos are made via an "offshore, overseas" supplier according to their website I would just as soon buy Chinese Jins since SOmos are probably Chinese Generics.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member

GH Scale for comparisons

This was copied and pasted it's not me who's saying this:

HGH Scale:

1 really bad
    10 Extremely good

Jintropin, My traning partner are running those right now, and they are really great... 5iu ED 5 days on. And the result is awesome...

Score: 9

Fitropin, a couple of my buddys did run kexings hgh... really good result.. Some people wont run Fitropin cause itīs 192amio..

Score: 8 (Because itīs cheaper then Jintropin)

Ankebio, my brother did those suckers around a year ago, really bad result. A small weight loose thats all..

Score: 2

HGH Generic China, pretty decent.. Not kickass hgh but okay.

Score: 5

so if a 100 iu of gh is 500$ i'm getting burned? i been reading a lot of stuff on here and really don't want to piss anyone off but i'm trying to learn how to do this gh and what i should take with it and how much can anyone help me out. i have a good supply of juice now, deca ,masteron , equipoise , test enanthate , i'm getting the gh tommarow and i need some help

so if a 100 iu of gh is 500$ i'm getting burned? i been reading a lot of stuff on here and really don't want to piss anyone off but i'm trying to learn how to do this gh and what i should take with it and how much can anyone help me out. i have a good supply of juice now, deca,masteron, equipoise, test enanthate, i'm getting the gh tommarow and i need some help
    Depends on the brand. If it is jino domestic, no your not getting burned...no great deal, but if it is a solid source, better safe than sorry and no risk of losing to customs.

thanks toolman...is it true what i read about dosages? base your dose on bodyweight? i'm 265...thats a lot of stuff

thanks toolman...is it true what i read about dosages? base your dose on bodyweight? i'm 265...thats a lot of stuff
    You should start your own thread on this. There are many more on here that can better advise you on this question as I am only on my first cycle myself. However from my research, 2iu's daily is good for fat loss. You need to go to 4-6 iu's to start to see muscle gains or higher according to some. Again, this is all dependant on how your body reacts to gh. Many get sides at or above 2 iu's and they goi no higher. This is my first time on gh and I am running 5iu's and I am at 215 lbs now. However, like I said, start your own thread on this and youll get some answers from more knowledgable bros. Good luck.

thanks again toolman

Thread Information