Thread: ********-1™

John88Test is offline Member

********-1™

Anyone heard of this new stuff...I've heard good things...

tipson is offline New Member
    bump

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think its still a little early to hear feedback from users as it was only released recently. But if anyone had tried the first batch, feel free to comment on the product, Im curious myself.

lfcdeke:

When you say you have heard good stuff about it, is the feedback coming from users of this stuff or just what people assume/think?

-Gear

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I supposed to get some next week, we'll see how it works

JohnnyB

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I supposed to get some next week, we'll see how it works

JohnnyB
    Ditto.

I'll post up with my blood levels after i use it. My igf-1 levels are already elevated from the gh, but there should still be a good fluctuation though!

JYZZA is offline VET
    Is this made by UG or a Company? Also is it media grade?

Johnny, hit me up at QM
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think the first round has shipped yet, but it will be soon.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Yea I have 2 kits coming soon too...really excited to try it.

John88Test is offline Member
    Gear: My bad. As it is brand new I dont have first hand knowledge of its effects. I am very interested in seeing how you guys like it tho...because then ill have to pick some up...later bros...

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys be sure and let us know when it arrives. I'll be looking forward to the feedback on this product.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...still talking about this supplement...when r u going to understand that it s a supplement?! as real as promobolan or deka dorubolin

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm with xxx on this one.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member

retard

Yea.... if what the makers of this "supplement" are saying is true, it provides 40mcg of receptor grade IGF-Lr3. Why are you bashing *** i think they're products have always been awesome, they have always been out with new stuff and keep growing. I have been nothing but pleased with ALL the products I've used from them. So before you go ahead and flame them, "dont knock it till you try it" perfect example was the M1T the stuff was potent as **** and no one wanted to give it a shot now people are begging for it to come back.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    lol...still talking about this supplement...when r u going to understand that it s a supplement?! as real as promobolan or deka dorubolin
    The technology they use is being implemented right now by american pharmacies for diabetics, so their claims are not far fetched.

There is only one way to tell, and thats try it. I'm sure many of us will post up info proving you either wrong/right...

Either way i'll most likely use my injection LR3 at $100 a mg, but I will at least be able to personally validate the product!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Only time will tell. I'm just wondering how they are releasing it with the same technology they are trying to use with insulin , when the oral slin is not even ready yet

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    Yea.... if what the makers of this "supplement" are saying is true, it provides 40mcg of receptor grade IGF-Lr3. Why are you bashing *** i think they're products have always been awesome, they have always been out with new stuff and keep growing. I have been nothing but pleased with ALL the products I've used from them. So before you go ahead and flame them, "dont knock it till you try it" perfect example was the M1T the stuff was potent as **** and no one wanted to give it a shot now people are begging for it to come back.
    I don't think anyone is bashing ***, and the reason why a lot of people like yourself are so confident about Oratropin is because its made by a fairly well respected lab that has nothing but good quality products. So most seem to assume that this new product of theirs will be good also. But don't be fooled because the Oratraopin project is on a totally different level comapred to the rest of their products. I will be very surprised if the this oral LR3 works as well as the normal LR3 we take. I hope it does.

-Gear

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    The technology they use is being implemented right now by american pharmacies for diabetics, so their claims are not far fetched.

There is only one way to tell, and thats try it. I'm sure many of us will post up info proving you either wrong/right...

Either way i'll most likely use my injection LR3 at $100 a mg, but I will at least be able to personally validate the product!

Wow 100$ a mg you have good sources

Thread Information