Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Question How much GH is needed for big muscle gains?

Just like the topic says, but when do you need to worry about sides becoming a problem? I am just asking to know, as Id rather run LR3...

6iu ED for 9 months?

8ius ED for 6 months?
    something like that, just thinking aloud...

-MS

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Just like the topic says, but when do you need to worry about sides becoming a problem? I am just asking to know, as Id rather run LR3...

6iu ED for 9 months?

8ius ED for 6 months?
    something like that, just thinking aloud...

-MS
    that is what i have been researching for the past 6 months, and i still dont know, but i would raher run gh

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    i've seen people run 2-4 iu's daily. i think the test and everything you add to it plays a dramatic role. but i dont know for 100% i have never used gh

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Only 1 way to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Only 1 way to find out.
    Youre right, and thats what Im doing.... asking people

There is another thread on another board, that some peeps say that LR3+slin is better than 6iu of GH.... interesting

Youre right, and thats what Im doing.... asking people

There is another thread on another board, that some peeps say that LR3+slin is better than 6iu of GH.... interesting
    I'd say start low, @ about 12 IU per day, then work your way up to 20. That way you are SURE to develop the GH gut that girls love!!!

Kidding of course.

I'd say start low, @ about 12 IU per day, then work your way up to 20. That way you are SURE to develop the GH gut that girls love!!!

Kidding of course.

Girls dont dig abs, they dig the protruding gut!

Back to topic.... I swear all of the threads I start turn it to total BS...

Yeah well what dose are you planning on? Maybe if you experimented with the doses and backed them off when the sides get bad, you could find a good dose for you.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I think I have read a few times that you start building muscle at around 6uis/day

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i have read that 2iu's ed is more for cutting and 4 iu's ed is more for muscle.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i have never had blood work done-but i get sick results on just gh. within the first month @ 2 iud i put on around 10 lbs. I leaned out a little but i am still up 8 lbs and its all solid mass.

Yeah well what dose are you planning on? Maybe if you experimented with the doses and backed them off when the sides get bad, you could find a good dose for you.
    Guess you missed what I said in the first post... I am asking this merely to have a cool discussion. I do not feel that GH is right for me right now. Plus I am going to mess with PGF2A and slin very soon anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I think I have read a few times that you start building muscle at around 6uis/day
    That is what I thought too, but then I was thinking about who has ran GH and most never go over 6...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    That is what I thought too, but then I was thinking about who has ran GH and most never go over 6...
    from wut ive researched 2-4 ius is more for fat burn and when u get over 4 ius it statrs to bulid more muscle, as far as the sides its all on the person but 10ius is usually the limit people dont go over. i know guys that are doin 8ius and getting great results, i personally havent gone past 4 ius. i think bdtr stays around 8-10ius/ day. (pretty sure i read that somewhere)

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would defenitly start on a low dose and increase the dose by how you feel. 8IU is a fairly high dose if you ask me, and I really don't think you would need that much. However though, I would run GH for at least 6 months and probably wouldn't feel the need to cross the 6IU mark. IMO, from what I have seen/researched, 5 - 6IU is a good dose to stay on, but then again, everyone is different. I think nasty HGH sides can get real nasty once you cross the 10IU mark, but I probably wouldn't even get anywhere close to that dose anyway. Good luck to you bro.

-Gear

j martini is offline Member
    If you are using GH alone you will need a lot more. combine it with AAS, and insulin and you will need 4-6iu ED

europeman is offline Junior Member
    soon I am gonna run 18 Iu for 2 months, i am on 4 Iu by that time fot 4 months and after those 2 months i will see if I will continue

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by europeman
    soon I am gonna run 18 Iu for 2 months, i am on 4 Iu by that time fot 4 months and after those 2 months i will see if I will continue
    18IU? I am going to have to steal bdtr's quote "big head, empty wallet".

-Gear

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here's the problem with high doses of HGH, it can stimulate IGF-II, which causes intestine growth, which is what the gut is. So for my LR3 would be the best and safest bet, now if you are using anti-inflammatory meds, stop them while on LR3 (I'll post a study showing the combo causes intestine growth).

Slin/LR3 will be a good combo for growth, I wouldn't run them together, I would rotate them, 4 on, 4 off. While you were using slin carb intake would be high, around injection, while on LR3 protein would be high, 2.5-3X your body weight in grams of protein. Both with low to moderate fat, no fat around slin shot.

LA suggests adding 20% to your normal bulking diet, with the high protein and moderate fat.

I think the cost factor of doing 6iu for 4 month to the cost of ding the combo for 4 months, is far more cost effective. It would 600 or more depending on who you get you HGH or LR3 from, with HGH being even more expensive if you buy domestic.

Now if money's no object, the slin/LR3 combo with a 2iu night time shot all the way through, with 1iu more added while using slin, which would be added to you post w/o injection, would probably be a nice cycle. The reason for the night time shot is, LR3 has a 12 hour half-life, is your REM sleep pulse is more then likely shut down. You may have a better chance if you w/o in the am, but you w/o pm, you are pretty much guaranteed to be shut down, if the half-life is 12 hours or even 6 hours and you go to sleep with in 9 hours of you injection. I'm getting O/T now.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Here's the problem with high doses of HGH, it can stimulate IGF-II, which causes intestine growth, which is what the gut is. So for my LR3 would be the best and safest bet, now if you are using anti-inflammatory meds, stop them while on LR3 (I'll post a study showing the combo causes intestine growth).

Slin/LR3 will be a good combo for growth, I wouldn't run them together, I would rotate them, 4 on, 4 off. While you were using slin carb intake would be high, around injection, while on LR3 protein would be high, 2.5-3X your body weight in grams of protein. Both with low to moderate fat, no fat around slin shot.

LA suggests adding 20% to your normal bulking diet, with the high protein and moderate fat.

I think the cost factor of doing 6iu for 4 month to the cost of ding the combo for 4 months, is far more cost effective. It would 600 or more depending on who you get you HGH or LR3 from, with HGH being even more expensive if you buy domestic.

Now if money's no object, the slin/LR3 combo with a 2iu night time shot all the way through, with 1iu more added while using slin, which would be added to you post w/o injection, would probably be a nice cycle. The reason for the night time shot is, LR3 has a 12 hour half-life, is your REM sleep pulse is more then likely shut down. You may have a better chance if you w/o in the am, but you w/o pm, you are pretty much guaranteed to be shut down, if the half-life is 12 hours or even 6 hours and you go to sleep with in 9 hours of you injection. I'm getting O/T now.

JohnnyB
    So would it be a good idea to use GH at small amounts of youre running LR3 and work out late?

Also I thought youre insulin sensitivity was lessend with LR3? I thought I remember einy saying that both slin and IGF-1 at the same time can cause insulin sensitivity... and by alternating youre not allowing you insulin sensitivity to get back to normal? Ill try to find where he said that.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    So would it be a good idea to use GH at small amounts of youre running LR3 and work out late?

Also I thought youre insulin sensitivity was lessend with LR3? I thought I remember einy saying that both slin and IGF-1 at the same time can cause insulin sensitivity... and by alternating youre not allowing you insulin sensitivity to get back to normal? Ill try to find where he said that.
    I would say yes to small dose of HGH, but it's not necessary JMO, LR3 increases insulin sensitivity.

JohnnyB

Thread Information