Thread: Help a rookie

cumbeemc is offline New Member

Help a rookie

If I were planning to go to Egypt and do some shopping , what are some clues to look for so as not to get scammed . Would Sust. and Dbol be a good combo . If so , how much , how often . Is Hgh worth the money . If so , same questions , how much , how often , insulin or no insulin . Any dosage info would also be a big help .

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cumbeemc
    If I were planning to go to Egypt and do some shopping , what are some clues to look for so as not to get scammed . Would Sust. and Dbol be a good combo . If so , how much , how often . Is Hgh worth the money . If so , same questions , how much , how often , insulin or no insulin . Any dosage info would also be a big help .
    not to flame u or anything, but do some research.. there r tons of threads on this board, in the steroid forum and in this forum as well!
    do some reading..it really helps a lot!!

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    by the way, i spent hours and hours reading when i first joined this site ...
    the educational threads r great too!!

cumbeemc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    by the way, i spent hours and hours reading when i first joined this site ...
    the educational threads r great too!!
    I read several educational threads . One for sust. , one for Deca . , Hgh , etc..etc.. I have an understanding of side effects and all such as that . I was just trying to get some feedback from someone on wether or not the Hgh and insulin were actually worth the money . As far as the pointers on scams go it seems the only way to know is buy it , post a picture andhope everybody says you did good .It's a little late then , but I appreciate the reply . Thanx dude .

fozy is offline Junior Member
    egypt?

Thread Information