Thread: Gh Supplement

ACAZORES is offline Member

Gh Supplement

Whats the most powerfull GH supplement out there that can almost equal real GH

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    It doesn't exist.

But is there any good GH supplement out there that u recomend, a spray or something

Nope, get GH. I just shot 2iu's right now before bed. God I love this stuff

How mutch do u pay for 4iu

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    How mutch do u pay for 4iu
    You can find Jintropin anywhere from $1.50-$5.00 per iu

LL08 is offline Member
    What is genotropin miniquicks(sp?) going price roughly ? Got a quote from the drs sounds ridiculous. By the way I am aussie.

LL

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    What is genotropin miniquicks(sp?) going price roughly ? Got a quote from the drs sounds ridiculous. By the way I am aussie.

LL
    Last time i check those things are very expensive but convinent.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've posted the a few times, but here is why GH supplements don't work....

Because HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone. This brings up the a problem with companies trying claim oral HGH products. - you can not take HGH orally. So, even if a company wanted to break the law and sell HGH as a pill/spray or powder - it would not work because the HGH would break down before it ever reaches the bloodstream.

Also, you have a financial problem. Give Eli Lilly a call and see how much 200 micrograms (the amount a 40 year old secretes each day) of recombinant GH cost. You will quickly find out that the math just doesn't work. How can they sell a 1 month supply for $100 when the raw material would cost over $1,000 a month

There is a case when the above claim can be true - but very exaggerated. The FDA has determined that if there is less than 2001 nanograms (ng) of the HGH drug present in a supplement - it is NOT considered a drug. The theory is that in such small trace amounts, the drug has no impact so it is not classified as a drug

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    To elaborate on this, it is prepared homeopathically. The theory of homeopathic medicine is that by one part substance and 10-1000 parts water and placing them in an extreme friction environment, the water will "map" the original substance. In theory it will signal the body that HGH is present and the body will act accordingly, while there is only a miniscule amount actually there. The rest is just mapped water. Homeopathic medicine does work when used for poisons and venoms, however I think it is pointless with HGH because the friction would destroy the HGH before the water could map it.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I've posted the a few times, but here is why GH supplements don't work....

Because HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone. This brings up the a problem with companies trying claim oral HGH products. - you can not take HGH orally. So, even if a company wanted to break the law and sell HGH as a pill/spray or powder - it would not work because the HGH would break down before it ever reaches the bloodstream.

Also, you have a financial problem. Give Eli Lilly a call and see how much 200 micrograms (the amount a 40 year old secretes each day) of recombinant GH cost. You will quickly find out that the math just doesn't work. How can they sell a 1 month supply for $100 when the raw material would cost over $1,000 a month

There is a case when the above claim can be true - but very exaggerated. The FDA has determined that if there is less than 2001 nanograms (ng) of the HGH drug present in a supplement - it is NOT considered a drug. The theory is that in such small trace amounts, the drug has no impact so it is not classified as a drug

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    There are some natural supps that can assist in the release of gh. I am not going to list why/how they are suppose to work. Take it for face value. 1.Arginine(essential amino acid) 2.Ornithine(non-essential aa) 3.Lysine 4.Glutamine 5.OKG(L-orithine alpha-ketoglutarate) 6.Glycine 7. Tryptophan 8.GHB Rx gh releasers are : 1.L-dopa 2.Hydergine 3.Clonidine 4.Dilantin these have been used for desease patients. Many of the oray sprays will contain one or more listed here but the bioavailabilty is low and amounts are miniscule to get real results. Heavy exercise also stimulates pulses.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    To elaborate on this, it is prepared homeopathically. The theory of homeopathic medicine is that by one part substance and 10-1000 parts water and placing them in an extreme friction environment, the water will "map" the original substance. In theory it will signal the body that HGH is present and the body will act accordingly, while there is only a miniscule amount actually there. The rest is just mapped water. Homeopathic medicine does work when used for poisons and venoms, however I think it is pointless with HGH because the friction would destroy the HGH before the water could map it.

Very intersesting...Thanks for the additional info bro.

CC44 is offline New Member
    I have herd that the real GH can have some nasty side effect. This true, and to what extent?

LL08 is offline Member
    Plenty, like any other aas or hormone. If you are predisposed you can speed up the rate cancer developes or the speed in which acromegely developes. If some of your growth plates are open and some closed the open ones will continue to grow in length and width whereas the closed ones only in width if at all. Who knows what big quantities do to organs in terms of growth, heart, lungs, etc. Gh lowers the bodys insulin so could cause someone who doesn't monitor it to become hyperglycemic, Thyroid gland function should be tested regularly because clinical hypothyroidism may occur to some patients during HGH therapy, like i said before do not take over-dose of HGH, one time over-dose HGH administration can lead to low blood sugar and succeeded with high blood sugar. Long-term over -dose HGH administration can lead to acromegaly. Other sides which are tolerable and expected can include slight pain to the injection area, increased appetite, change in sleeping patterns and also numbness all of which should go away after a few weeks of use.

LL

LL08 is offline Member
    Be smart - if your younger than 25 get xrays to check if all your epiphyseals are fussed if any at all? Do plenty of bloodwork before and after and during and by doing this CC44 the extent to which the nasty sides occur are very much inhibited.

LL

Thread Information