Thread: IGF info needed

Cisco is offline Junior Member

IGF info needed

I am very interested in using IGF..What exactly is expected results wise while on IGF? What is the minimum duration of time one should use for? Pretty much what is IGF going to do for me? I searched but cant find a clear answer being noneducated on this substance

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    every other thread here is about IGF. Mr sparkle made a nice overall thread about IGF.

It starts working immediately some the minimum time needed to run it is really not applicable. Results are muscle gain, fat loss, hardness, increased definition

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco
    I am very interested in using IGF..What exactly is expected results wise while on IGF? What is the minimum duration of time one should use for? Pretty much what is IGF going to do for me? I searched but cant find a clear answer being noneducated on this substance
    It won't do anything if your traing and diet are off, protein is the most important part of running LR3

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    JB whats the relevance of the really high protein while running IGf-1 LR3? Is it relevant to someone using it who doesn't want to put on as much weight? Cheers.LL

Due to it promoting the growth of new muscle cells i would think that it would be to your own advantage to take advantage of the protein synthesis taht is going on in your body so why not take in more protein then usual?

LL08 is offline Member
    Would the added protein add to the hyperplasia of the muscle fibers? If i wanted to develope the muscle cells slightly slower would the rate of hyperplasia and activation of satelite cells be the same regardless of my protein intake? Cheers

LL

id leave that to be answered by Johnny B ..

ps you got a PM JB

Thread Information