jgg1221 is offline Member

pgf2a injection sites

ok, does anyone hear know of any links detailing how and where to inject pgdf2a into the muscle

my pecs have some soft tissue on them and i wanna get rid of it

im interested also. bump

joevette is offline Banned
    I've used it for site growth, and since you use a slin pin you can just poke it into any muscle. For fat loss I don't see why you couldn't just put it wherever you needed, but I would be afraid of getting a dimpling effect where the fat is destroyed but not in the area around that.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Why is everyone misusing pgf2a?

pgf2a is supposed to be for primarily making muscles grow. When it is injected intramuscularly, it causes significant site growth if you can stand the ****s.

It is NOT supposed to be primarily used for fat loss (although, this is a nice side effect).

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I've used it for site growth, and since you use a slin pin you can just poke it into any muscle. For fat loss I don't see why you couldn't just put it wherever you needed, but I would be afraid of getting a dimpling effect where the fat is destroyed but not in the area around that.
    Agreed! You can simply make up a DMSO cream and mix it with the pgf2 and then apply more evenly over your chest area, alot less sides this way as well, you won't likely have the sh!ts...My only concern with injecting pgf2 near the chest area is it's ability to relax muscles (that's why you get the sh!ts when injecting in the tummy area) so with the heart muscle being located in the chest area i would be a little concerned with injections in that area, the dmso would be the safer root.

And PGF2 is used for localized hypertrophy, this does take frequent injections daily in the same muscle group over a good period of time for decent results.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Agreed! You can simply make up a DMSO cream and mix it with the pgf2 and then apply more evenly over your chest area, alot less sides this way as well, you won't likely have the sh!ts...My only concern with injecting pgf2 near the chest area is it's ability to relax muscles (that's why you get the sh!ts when injecting in the tummy area) so with the heart muscle being located in the chest area i would be a little concerned with injections in that area, the dmso would be the safer root.

And PGF2 is used for localized hypertrophy, this does take frequent injections daily in the same muscle group over a good period of time for decent results.
    Injecting IM also gives a fair ammount of fatloss overall, not just in the area injected. I've done 3-10mg 5x per day in the chest only and haven't had any heart issues. I think it stays primarily in the muscle injected and doesn't get a chance to effect the surrounding bodyparts.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    whats a DMSO cream

Dimethylsulfoxide, its a chemical compound that absorbs into skin quickly and efficiently (we're talking seconds). Recently DMSO has been used as a date rape drug in clubs when mixed with GHB, a simple wipe of the mixture on the neck and the person is extremely intoxicated. Bodybuilders have discovered mixing DMSO with Prostaglandins has the benefits of killing fat cells in a localized area will at the same time causing hypertrophy of that muscle group.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    come on guys

stop this DMSO bull****.

pfg2a should be injected.

Thread Information