Thread: How much fat

roc1292 is offline Junior Member

How much fat

I doing my frist Gh cycle, how much fat do you think you can cut, in a five week cycle of gh. Please let me know, I plan on running the gh with a good diet I getting ready for a competion. if you have anyone info you pm if you want.

thank

roc

P

dale is offline Associate Member
    5 weeks isn't enought to burn fat bro, most people don't see fat loss until 8-12 weeks, but then i hear it falls off. i'm only on my 3rd week.

wezhead is offline New Member
    hey im on my 5th week now. didnt see any changes in the first 4 at all. im started to just see some but i also added so d-bol so im getting bloated. i asked the same question as you did and people replied and said after 5 to 6 weekes is when you notice fat loss...good luck

Teegunn is offline Banned
    5 weeks on GH won't do a lot. You'd be better off going with some Clen and/or T3. You can get them for research on your rat from the AR-R site on the banner ad at the top of the page.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    5 weeks on gh is completly useless imo... are u only running it for 5 weeks or are u 5weeks in? u should run it for atleast 6 mths to get optimal results.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Your spinning your wheels bro. May cause some extra water edema in 5 weeks frame time.

Osiris is offline New Member
    Does anybody has an experience of running GH and fat burning effect which will stay after the cycle?

I'm fat prone and wonder (in my week 2 x 3 IU x 5on x 2 off) if after my 6 month cycle the fat will knock back in?

I try to eat ususally clean which means minimum fat and carbo.

Pls advise.

Thread Information