europeman is offline Junior Member

4 x 100mcg igf-1 + 4 times 10 Iu slin a day

I have heard some sick stories about how the pros are getting that big. some say that the secret of some pros is 4 x 100 mcg igf1 and 4 x slin a day with loads of test,other as and gh.

Some one ever heard of it??
    Friend of mine is going to try it 4 x 100 mcg igf 1 a day with 50 mgd bol 200 mgtest prop and 20 iu GH a day. what would you all say about this one??

or give me a PM

j martini is offline Member
    I think he will look like jay cutler, jaw line that is not physique. I have no doubt that some pros do crazy things but you need the genetics in the first place to build that sort of physique. I have read some of your posts before, i know your young and i know you use a lot of gear just watch you dont hurt yourself this sport is not all about drugs trust me.

10 IU of slin 4 times a day i can only imagine making you fat most of you diet for the day would be made up out of simple sugars. Do not believe all you hear i have seen some people get huge using 500mg of test a week and a few dbol .

felthamboy is offline Junior Member
    fu**ing crazy is what i say there is ues and then there is this abues

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    I think you will get gh gut with that dose!!

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    thats suicide from what i've heard!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by europeman
    I have heard some sick stories about how the pros are getting that big. some say that the secret of some pros is 4 x 100 mcg igf1 and 4 x slin a day with loads of test,other as and gh.

Some one ever heard of it??
    Friend of mine is going to try it 4 x 100 mcg igf 1 a day with 50 mgd bol 200 mgtest prop and 20 iu GH a day. what would you all say about this one??

or give me a PM
    I really think all those doses aren't necessary even for the pros. No doubt pros do use 20IU of GH p/day so I give credit for that. Insulin defenitly doesn't have to be used anymore than once p/day, and IGF @ 4 time p/day @ 100mcg p/shot is pure insanity especially if you are using 20IU of GH with it. 200mgs of test p/day is still a lot, but not as bad as IGF GH and insulin doses. I hope your friend knows what he is doing and has a lot of experience with these kind of drugs.

Thread Information