Thread: HGH brands

combatstang is offline Junior Member

HGH brands

What have you guys had good experiences with?

Anyone heard of American labs inc?

this is the american labs inc

pic.. let me know if you think its legit or not

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    looks like generic blue tops with a name & label

personally never heard of the "company"

sorry edit:

kefei is the name.. american labs distributes there product.

kefei's seem to have an overall pretty good reputation

never used them, run a search for kefei, plenty of user feedback

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    kefei's seem to have an overall pretty good reputation

never used them, run a search for kefei, plenty of user feedback

I did holly shit.. thats alot of research..

is wat i read real...

to find out if your taking real hgh... take a pregnancy test.. and if its positive ur taking hcg ?

wow.. thats a kool idea in a weird way.

i hope the stuff i got is legit.

yeah but that test will only tell you if it is hcg .....

so basically, if its negative, it only tells you that it isnt hcg

this is done because hcg had been used in the past to scam some hgh users due to its similar appearance....that being said, you should PM a willing mod/vet to cehck your source....trusting your source is the most important first step

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    yeah but that test will only tell you if it is hcg .....

so basically, if its negative, it only tells you that it isnt hcg

this is done because hcg had been used in the past to scam some hgh users due to its similar appearance....that being said, you should PM a willing mod/vet to cehck your source....trusting your source is the most important first step

thanks for your help bro..

and I have a pretty good realationship with one of the mods so ill ask him.. my source is sickly expensive.. so i have to get a new one some how!

if it is legit, which i think it is.. actually almost postitive.. its some good stuff.. from what ive read..

Marc

no problem

i do know some guys who swear by kefei.....have also heard some others who may prefer generics over kefei for less $$

like i said, never used them so i cant compare them to others....although kefei's should be fairly inexpensive....generally less $$ than jins for example

best of luck

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Kefeis have been around for a while, not sure how effective they are as I have never used them. Aren't they 192aa but? I could be wrong, but something tells me they are.

-Gear

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Kefei's are good, i've used them for a few years now. I've never had them come in boxes like that though and the caps aren't that colour blue. I don't think that those are kefei's that you have.
    These pics are blurry but these are the ones i've always used and they are 100% legit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH brands-kefei.jpg   HGH brands-kefei2.jpg  
    Last edited by Ejuicer; 08-17-2007 at 06:12 AM.

^^ i knew Ejuicer would chime in eventually, as i know he's been running the kefei's for some time now...

yah those pics are what i have always seen around....not sure what you have over there combatstang....

CYP400 is offline Member
    those are no kefei as they have a lighter shade of blue and yours have a darker shade of blue

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i think im using the exact same thing as in those pics. this is my first gh run so i dont have anything to compare to. but my hands are almost numb.

CYP400 is offline Member
    numbness of t hands has almost nothing to do with the quality of the products, in a few months you will see if it is good,do you remember the animal hgh that was coming out of australia a few years back..that stuff made your hands numb too but it was complete shit, buyer beware

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    i think im using the exact same thing as in those pics. this is my first gh run so i dont have anything to compare to. but my hands are almost numb.

what in hgh makes your hands go numb... and what dosage are u running?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks just like these. I could slap a label on my generics and call em "Joe Shmo's HGH" and charge an extra 100 bucks for em.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH brands-dsc02020.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Kefeis have been around for a while, not sure how effective they are as I have never used them. Aren't they 192aa but? I could be wrong, but something tells me they are.

-Gear
    I can't say for sure yes or no but Kefei's have always had a reputation for being 192aa. Sources will usually volunteer this information.

Quote Originally Posted by combatstang
    what in hgh makes your hands go numb... and what dosage are u running?
    It's the swelling that makes your hands go numb. My fingers are like sausages. My ring finger has gone up at least 2 sizes. Can't even wear the wedding ring. I couldn't tell you why they swell. Probably water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I can't say for sure yes or no but Kefei's have always had a reputation for being 192aa. Sources will usually volunteer this information.

They company claims them to be 191aa. I like them better than jin and I've never had any welts nor heard of anyone getting them, so as far as i'm concerned they're 191aa.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    All sources/compnaies claim their GH is 191aa, I haven't come across many that have admitted their stuff is 192aa.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    All sources/compnaies claim their GH is 191aa, I haven't come across many that have admitted their stuff is 192aa.

-Gear

I don't blame them either if people wouldn't know the difference anyways. It could possibly be 192aa for all I know as well. I by no means have had mine tested.
    I've personally never experienced any typical 192aa related sides and I've never seen proof to suggest it's anything other than 191aa, so I personally just see it as speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    It's the swelling that makes your hands go numb. My fingers are like sausages. My ring finger has gone up at least 2 sizes. Can't even wear the wedding ring. I couldn't tell you why they swell. Probably water retention.

bro that cant be normal

bro that cant be normal

I've got a number of rings that no longer fit me either.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro that cant be normal
    its quite normal for gh

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    combat- i've been on for 2mons and just got up to 5iu 5/2. i have no idea what makes my hands go numb. just know its a side of GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    They company claims them to be 191aa. I like them better than jin and I've never had any welts nor heard of anyone getting them, so as far as i'm concerned they're 191aa.
    I'm so sorry it wasn't Kefei it was Kexing that had the bad rep for being 192 and causing red welts.

KEXING FITROPIN

To manufacture their rHGH, Fitropin, Kexing is using a technology called inclusion body technology, which can only produce a 192 amino acid growth hormone , very similar to Genentech's old growth hormone, Protropin. Growth hormone produced by inclusion body technology is very easily contaminated by the E.coli protein used to express the HGH. A very common side effect of this contamination lack of product potency due to degradation of the HGH and painful welts at the injection site.

Kexing's growth hormone's first amino acid is Met, while Jintropin and Lily's Humatrope's first amino acid is Phe (which is identical to natural growth hormone produced in your body). Because Kexing's first amino acid is Met, this indicates clearly that Kexing's growth hormone must have 192 amino acids with met being the extra amino acid.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    combat- i've been on for 2mons and just got up to 5iu 5/2. i have no idea what makes my hands go numb. just know its a side of GH.
    Actually the swelling and numbness do subside after awhile. I'm still running 10iu's 7 days a week and the symptoms are nowhere near as bad as they were a few weeks ago. I'm also injecting intramuscular all 10iu's at once PWO mixed with Humalog.

Skills is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everything ejuicer said about the kefei's. They are priced well and worked real good. Never had any welts or 192 related sides. Love my kefeis!

Twizzted is offline Junior Member
    So what has been decided?LOL Is the stuff from the original poster good? I have a neighbor trying to sell me the same thing as in the original post. Identical. He has been on it for 3 months and he says he is loosing fat. But you never know if you are Jedi mind tricking yourself.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizzted
    So what has been decided?LOL Is the stuff from the original poster good? I have a neighbor trying to sell me the same thing as in the original post. Identical. He has been on it for 3 months and he says he is loosing fat. But you never know if you are Jedi mind tricking yourself.
    I know many who say that the KeFei's are a very good bang for your buck.

That said, there are many manufacturers of the generic blue tops. Some are good, some are shit. What you get d epends on your source.

Thread Information