en1222 is offline Member

Which GH to run?

I have a choice between Jino or Serostim.
    Serono is only 50 bucks more. Which one should i got with?
    Could I run 2 kits of Serono and then two of jino? Should i run them both like 3 days of serono and 3 days of jino 6/1 @ 4ius a day or should I just stick with one.

Help appreciated

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    jino works fine for me,never tryed another.

-rodge

en1222 is offline Member
    bump

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Def go w/ the Serostim. Well.....................I never tried the Jin but I LOVED serostim. You're going to pay $50 more but remember you're going to get 26 more IU. So basically the Jin is more $$$.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Sero doesnt work for everyone since its a 192 amino. jino on the other hand will work on everyone since its a 191 amino. Only about half of the people that use 192aa HGH respond and if you're spending the coin for HGH you might as well make sure your HGH run is with 191aa HGH.

en1222 is offline Member
    I thought serotism is 191. Can someone verify this?

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    Sero doesnt work for everyone since its a 192 amino. jino on the other hand will work on everyone since its a 191 amino. Only about half of the people that use 192aa HGH respond and if you're spending the coin for HGH you might as well make sure your HGH run is with 191aa HGH.
    I found that it is 191, so serono claims. Look on right side of info

http://www.aidswasting.com/aids/sero...erostim-pi.pdf

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by daos

For someone with that many posts you were way off on this one. Serostim is definitely 100% no doubt in my mind 191 amino acids. I"m currently taking it and am reading this off the package insert: Serostim is a human growth hormone produced by recombinant DNA technology. Serostim has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of 22,125 daltons.
    Dont worry about it buddy. I'm wrong sometimes. That's why I come to these forums to see what I can learn and help others learn also.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    I've tried both. First the sero for a couple of months w/o any ass, then 2 months off followed by an other 2 months with jin w/o ass.

It seemed to me that the jino had a little more effect. I'm not sure if i was influence by having read many times that jino was better or by the fact that I had more sides from the jino ( sore hands ).

Hope that helps u a little

en1222 is offline Member
    Thanks maybe i will try both

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Serono also needs to be refrigerated all the time so there may be some doubt if it has been handled properly. Jin can be left un-chilled for an extended period without ruining it. All the Jintropin I've seen was considerably cheaper than American GH. I'll stick with the Jin as long as it keeps working.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=jerseyboy]Serono also needs to be refrigerated all the time so there may be some doubt if it has been handled properly. Jin can be left un-chilled for an extended period without ruining it.QUOTE]

It's the other way around

dale is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Jessyjack10]
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Serono also needs to be refrigerated all the time so there may be some doubt if it has been handled properly. Jin can be left un-chilled for an extended period without ruining it.QUOTE]

It's the other way around
    NO......it isn't!

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    jin can be stored at room temperature for 1 month.

-rodge

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Serono also needs to be refrigerated all the time so there may be some doubt if it has been handled properly. Jin can be left un-chilled for an extended period without ruining it. All the Jintropin I've seen was considerably cheaper than American GH. I'll stick with the Jin as long as it keeps working.

This is right from the company's instructions:

STABILITY AND STORAGE
    Before Reconstitution: Vials of SerostimŽ and diluent should be stored at room temperature (15-30°C/59-86°F). Expiration
    dates are stated on product labels.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by en1222
    This is right from the company's instructions:

STABILITY AND STORAGE
    Before Reconstitution: Vials of SerostimŽ and diluent should be stored at room temperature (15-30°C/59-86°F). Expiration
    dates are stated on product labels.
    If that's what it says on the box then I stand corrected. But from everything I've read from people that actually use American GH is that it needs to be refrigerated constantly even before reconstitution. Rodge is right though, my Jin says 1 month but I keep it in the fridge all the time.

Thread Information