spound is offline Anabolic Member

JOURNAL: My 1st run with IGF

Okay, it seems like a lot of guys are looking for some real life experiences of IGF use, and I know I was while researching, so I figured I would post up a journal to help out. THis is my first time running IGF (*****) and I started yesterday. I am going to give my whole back ground of my last 3 or so months of training so you can take everything into consideration when making your judgements on IGF.
    I recntly finished cutting for 2-3 months. I am 6'1" and I went form 245-250lbs at 15%bF to 218 or so with 9%BF...i lost a little muscle i believe too. I started a new cycle a week ago it looks like this:
    wks 1-10 100mg suspension ED
    wks 1-8 80mg tren ED
    wks 1-8 50mgs var ED

I had to swtich my suspension to prop b/c it was too painful and i was feeling like crap, but I am still feleling like crap..maybe test flu..I dunno, i am salso thinking of dropping the tren to 50mg ED to see if this helps.
    After the first week my weight went up to around 225 or so, but I credit most of this wt. gain to bumping my carbs back up. I started IGF yesterday and am running it at 60mcg ED PRE-WORKOUT..this is what ***** advised me to do, so i am going to try it...althoguh I will also shoot it PWO some days to see if there's a difference. I will also be using it with slin 8-10iu PWO as well.

SO here is what yesterday looked like...I shot 60mcg pre workout (in my left trap since i was training back), and downed 44g pro shake with oatmeal and hit the gym. I was training back and about 10min in on my wide chins i started to get a week hypo type feeling and a BAD headache with the sweats. I ended up having a shitty workout, btu I tuffed it out. I did chins, bent over bb rows, t-bar rows in the corner, and then deads. WHeen I got done my body was really achy, but I do nto think it was from IGF, like i said i have been feelign crappy already and think its the test or tren. I shot 7iu of slin and pounded 66g pro and 70g of dextrose

STARTING STATS: 6'1" 226lbs at 9-10% BF (one week into cycel, but day one of IGF)
    Started AAS cycle at 218-220 lbs 9-10% BF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by spound; 07-12-2005 at 06:33 PM.

day 2: chest/tris
    Got up and did 30min of cardio on an empty stomach at 8 am.

Today b4 my shot I ate 3/4 of a tombstone pizza ( i am cheating today) and then I shot another 60mcgs into my right pec pre workout. I then downed 44g pro shake with no carbs (figured the pizza would be enough carbs...90g lol)
    I hit the gym and trained chest. I started out with DB incline's and pressed about 10-15lbs more than last week...dunno if this is due to IGF or gear. I am thinking gear. I repped 115's for 4-5reps (keep in mind i am coming off hardocore cutting, i would normally be doing 130's if i hadnt dropped all that wiehgt). I noticed maybe a tad bit more of a pump than usual, and got no headaches or anything today...i took 4 ibuprofen today to help with my shitty achy feeling form the gear.
    PWO, i shot 8iu of slin with 70g dex and 66g pro...pro had 16g of carbs in it. I then got home and ate 2 chiken breasts and oatmeal an hour later. I am feeling a little fuller today for a longer period than normal.

BTW, this is what my diet looked like on the first day...it will be very similar to this ED.:
    meal 1: muscle milkd with 1 cup oatmeal
    Meal 2: 2 scopps whey and tblspn flax
    meal 3: two chicken breasts and a big sweet potato
    meal 4: 2scoops of whey and 1 tblspn flax
    took a 2 hr nap
    meal 5: chicken breast (2) with a large sweet potato and broccoli
    injected IGF
    meal 6: 2 scoops whey and 1 cup oatmeal
    meal 7 PWO: 66g whey and 70g dex.
    meal 8 PPWO: 15 eggwhites and 1 cup oatmeal
    meal 9: 2 scoops whey
    meal 10: 14 eggwhties, 1.5 cups oatmeal, and 1 raisin english muffin (man i love those things)

I believ ethis is at least 500 grams of protein. BTW, I will be using the IGF in my cyle for lean mass..not cutting...this whole cycle is dedicated to lean mass, or actually mroe liek a clean bulker as you can see form my daily diet...I will prob. cheat twice a week.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    PRE-WORKOUT??? I saw that you were hesitant but thats what Omega told you to do so you went ahead with it. I wouldn't see any reason to go pre-workout. Then on top of that 8-10ui of Slin PWO??? Dam bro I would either cut out that IGF or the Slin. Personally cut out ths Slin and just concentrate on the IGF-1 PWO.

I ran some numbers to give you a better overall view on exactly how your 2-3 months of cutting went. As long as the numbers were accurate that you posted:
    245lbs. @15%----------->208lbs LBM & 37lbs Fat
    218lbs. @9%------------>199lbs LBM & 19lbs Fat

You lost a little bit of muscle but not bad. You have great stats now dude. Just be careful w/ the Slin and keep up the progress. Also why dont you try EOD instead of ED??? Half the holes plus since you're cutting out the Suspension you dont really need to worry so much about everyday.

Please edit the brand name of that IGF out of your posts. Thank you.

[QUOTE=Jayhova16]PRE-WORKOUT??? I saw that you were hesitant but thats what Omega told you to do so you went ahead with it. I wouldn't see any reason to go pre-workout. Then on top of that 8-10ui of Slin PWO??? Dam bro I would either cut out that IGF or the Slin. Personally cut out ths Slin and just concentrate on the IGF-1 PWO.

I ran some numbers to give you a better overall view on exactly how your 2-3 months of cutting went. As long as the numbers were accurate that you posted:
    245lbs. @15%----------->208lbs LBM & 37lbs Fat
    218lbs. @9%------------>199lbs LBM & 19lbs Fat

You lost a little bit of muscle but not bad. You have great stats now dude. Just be careful w/ the Slin and keep up the progress. Also why dont you try EOD instead of ED??? Half the holes plus since you're cutting out the Suspension you dont really need to worry so much about everyday.[/QUO

Thanks for running those numbers, That was my first time cutting, so I learned a lot, and i know I def. made soem mistakes, but I guess nto bad for my first time.

I am running the slin with it to maximize my results from the IGF. ANd I am takign the IGF pre workout b/c it is LR3 and if I am not mistaken it is active for a longer period of time. I have heard you get better pumps during your workout this way, and stay fuller longer, but like I said I will try both ways.

I can't inject EOD, b/c this woudl still be the same # of injections b/c it would add up to more than 3cc's if I did it EOD. so may as well do ED>

WHy would you cut out the slin, when it is obviously compliments the IGF? (makes you more insulin sensitive)

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Please edit the brand name of that IGF out of your posts. Thank you.

done

Did 60mcgs this morning after breakfast (offday) and within a few hours, I was tired as hell, I came home and took a 3 hr nap!. I even ate 14 eggwhites and a big bowl of oatmeal b4 hand and i still got tired. hmmmm. Feeeling a littel bit fuller today too.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus man, how do you eat that many egg whites?

i dunno man, i have jsut built up to it i guess LOL, if i bottom out with 2 or 3 left (which sometimes happens at breakfast) then i just put the rest into my dog's food bowl, she loves it

Day 4: Ok, either my gear is starting to kick more, or this IGF is the SHIT. Today was leg day, and i injected 60mcgs pre workout again, and sowned a shake and an apple, and hit the gym. I had so much energy it was unbelievable. My squat was up around 40lbs! My hack squats were about about 4-5 reps, and throughout the workout my quads got so pumped that the felt like they were going to explode and jump off my leg and hit someone!. One guy was lookin at me when i was groaning after a set, and i said man leg day is tuff, and he goes yea, but man your legs are lookin big. I said thank...i never get compliments on my legs like that. it felt great. My workout was tough but felt like a breeze, i felt like an ox. I weighed in after wards and i was at 228.7 lbs. I have a feeling things are baout to get sick. I hoep so at least.

BTW, i was not really tired at all today, but im about to go to bed and i feel like i am gonna pass out quick.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    always nice to read a log.

spound good luck with your cycle,i know your gonna love igf.

-rodge

glad your enjoying it. I posted this log on two other forums, and out of the three, it seems to be getting the least interest on AR, maybe cuz there has already been a few, i dunno. Hopefully soemguys learn a little from it. I will post an update later today...shoulders/bis/abs

OK guys, this whole weekend I was away at the lake for the fourth and my diet was shitty. I only ate 3 meals a day (crappy meals like ham sandwhiches, finger foods, refired beans, biscuits, chicken fingers etc..) with one or two protein shakes in between. I even drank a couple beers here and there since it was the fourth which i never do on cycle. I figured when i got back and trained today, i would be down some weight and maybe a little fatter and weaker.

I was the exact opposite, i trained back today, and my lifts are all going up steadily. Shit, even my wigheted ab and forearm exercises are going up notcieably! LOL My pumps was still nuts today, and i have been feeling pretty full all day. Oh and my weight was at 232lbs! and I am at least jsut as lean as i was if not a tad leaner.

As far as the AAS goes, I am slowly bumping my tren dose back up, i am at 40mg ED right now, and may try to go up to at least 50-60mg ed but thats max.

spound its not that bad to have a weekend full of fun and relaxation now and then as long as its not every weekend.it can actually help you to keep your full attention to your training and diet afterwards.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    spound its not that bad to have a weekend full of fun and relaxation now and then as long as its not every weekend.it can actually help you to keep your full attention to your training and diet afterwards.

-rodge
    Yea, i know, i jsut don't like to have those weekends while ON cycle. I also, hardly ate 3 meals a day, and they were crappy ....i guess thats good though so my calories were still failry high. I guess it did help me though considering i gained about 5lbs since the prior thursday!

Dude, holy SHIT! This shit is for real DA BOMB. I have never felt so great on cycle. My vascularity has increased, even my forearms are groing which never happens on cycle...my forearms suck genetically. I am seeing Day to day changes. I was in the gym today (chest and tris) and my pump made me feel like i could run through a damn brick wall. People are starting to ask questions like WTF are you on, if this shit keeps up, i may have to back off, i can't have this bein to obvious...i don't like all the questions.

SOme observations: my strength is through the roof, but my endurance seems to be down some, like i am strong as **** for the first exercise then it kinda goes down form there.
    I seem to be holding soem water in my face eventhough im at 10 or so % BF, but this may be form all the carbs im eating now and/or my cycle..

I have been doing cardio 2X/wk for 30 min and i am thinking of adding one or two more days to stay lean and drop bloat, as well as cut out about 2 protein/carb meals in exchange for pro/fat meals. I also added T3 at just 12.5mcgt/day today, to help with bloat and staying lean.

The last time i was this strong i was about 10lbs heavier, so i am getting strong, i have never been this strong at this weight. I think there were soem more things i wasnted to add, but cant think of them now, if i do, i will add them later.

BTW, i have bumped my tren back up to 50mged and wil try 60mg tommorrow.

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member
    Bro this is a great read you are making me very interested in igf....Pm me i have soem ?? to ask you and how much did you pay for a cycle worth thanx bro..

uhh, you can PM me with the questions.....Ill do my best to answer

why are you running t3 at such a low dose? the only thing your doing is replace your natty levels. 12.5mcg is a dose thats been used with hgh to replace whats been shunt away by hgh levels. go with a higher dose or forget it all imo.

congrats on the gains,nice work.

don't back down cause people start asking questions,just give them a bullshit story about how you changed diet/workout and are fully dedicated.

good luck and keep up the good work

-rodge

yea, i kinda wanted to go higher, but Mallet kind of advised me to do this dose b/c it wont shut down your thyroid, so its like adding an extra 12.5mcgs. I may move up to 25 though. do you think 50mcgs is too much on a lean mass cycle?

no i think its not to much considering the aas your running.
    and i think that if you take 12.5 mcg your body stops produce,so all you do is replace imo.

-rodge

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    no i think its not to much considering the aas your running.
    and i think that if you take 12.5 mcg your body stops produce,so all you do is replace imo.

-rodge
    But doesn't tren shut down the thyroid just like HGH, meaning he would be producing little if any t3? Thus taking a normal replacement dose (12.5mcg) would be a good idea wouldn't it?

Sorry i have not updated in a while, I have jhsut been realllly busy with a summer class im taking right now, and some other things I have going on. I ate rel bad again this weekend b/c my sister got married, which was a fun time but very stressful so my diet suffered. I got into the gym on MOnday and expected to be down some weight b/c of this, but I was up another pound. I weighed in at 233lbs after a terrible two days of eating prior to weighing in. Because of all the stress I have had, i have been realy tired and run down so havent been feeling as good and feel like I am having a slight palteau.
    I plan to get things back in order this week and for the rest of my entire cycle., which I have so far (already grilled up 12 lbs of chicken, 15 yams, and tons of broccoli ) to put in the fridge for all my pre cooked meals. Since geting back into the gym on mon. my pumps came back and i have felt good, poundages are still increasing slowly, and I have a good sense of well being. My pumps are still ridiculous and my forarms have never been so vasscular. I am getting some more veins in my upper chest and calves as well. I am still loving this stuff, and I plan to make soem mroe solid gains , as I hav etwo weeks left still, and I shouldnt have any other distraction for the rest of the cycle.

P.S. im still taking the T3 at 25mcgs and seems to be keeping me lean, no bodyfat gain at all, maybe a little water blaot though

I was thinking today and there were a couple things i realized about this cycel of IGF that i hadnt really given much thought to:

1.) I have been able to eat asinine amounts of food, and still stay within about 1% of my starting BF
    2.) I hva been using 10-12 g of cabrs per iu with my slin (which I know is an excess, b/c one day i only did 7.5g and still did not go hypo) and I am still staying lean.
    3.) I even feel big while im doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. I get a descent pump in my legs, back, arm, and chest which never happens to me during cardio, especially in the morn on an empty stomach. My gains seem to be really solid and my body is slightly changing shape, my traps seem a little higher and my arms are definately bigger and a tad freakier, with much more veins running through them.

Just a couple observations I thougth might interest you.

Also, my gains in most cycels with short esters really slow down after week three, but i still seem to be gaining steadily in week four

Well, my squat is officially up 90lbs, it usually goes up about 60lbs when on cycle. Oh, and I have 5-6 weeks left on this cycle

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Well, my squat is officially up 90lbs, it usually goes up about 60lbs when on cycle. Oh, and I have 5-6 weeks left on this cycle
    nice,keep up the good work.

-rodge

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the log Bro. I'm going on my first IGF-1 cycle and this has been a great help. I may pm u from time to time if u don't mind? Keep up the good work.

CARNIVORE

Yea bro, I'd be glad to help out with whatever I can. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Yea bro, I'd be glad to help out with whatever I can. Good luck!
    Thanks, I am going to be using the same IGF-1 as u. I'll be starting in a few weeks. I'm going on a lean bulker with Test Enth/Deca /Dbol /Slin and Igf-1 for the first 4 weeks and then again with PCT. I'm just waitng for a few things then I'll be good to go. Thanks again.

CARNIVORE

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member

Just what the doctor ordered....

This is some good info Spound. I'm going to venture into the world of IGF-1 for the first time myself. I am going to be mixing hgh, IGF-1Lr3, slin and my gear.
    Those are great gains so far. Keep the info comin'
    <Keyser>

Well, I think I ****ed up my IGF I tried to use the method of drawing out my bact water first and then the IGF, but I did not pull back on th eplunger b4 before inserting the pin into the IGF vial so I think some of the water in the pin got into to IGF. I say this b/c since then (a couple days agao) my pumps in the gym have not been near as intense. B4 I felt like my skin was gonna burst, now I just have a normal pump from gear, which feels good, but is nothing like th pump from IGF. I weighed in at 232 today...abotu the same BF i assume. Which I was happy with because I normally only gain about 15 lbs per cycle (most of which is water blaot) and I did this while using T3 and eating a lot cleaner than normal. I started this AAS cycle at 217-218... My gains this time ar edefinately solid, adn I think i can put another 5 or so pounds on b4 its all said and done, and who knows, I may gain more during PCT with IGF thrown in

I shold still be gaining off the gear but I have been in sort of a funk lately and have been a little depressed, I have seom stressful things going on right now, and all i have wanted to do is lay in bed during the day, which helps for recovery, but I havent beenn eating quite as much, only 8 or 9 meals instead of my usual 10......yes it takes at least 8 meals for me to maintain, no matter what Im on and 10 or so to gain. I have a very fast metabolism and have always had a high calorie diet. I also have not been as enthusiastic abotu going to the gym which sucks, eventhough I have not missed any training session.

Hopefully this will all turn around soon, and I think it will, i jsut found a new training partner who is just as deidcated if not more than I and i know he'll kick my ass in the gym (he makes me looks like a bitch). It will be good motivation.

If this IGF thing does not turn around (which I dont think it will) bc i am almost postive i ****ed this bottle up, then I will wait until PCT when I incorporate IGF again to update my journal. I will notp **** up my IGF then I guarantee it, I would jsut use that IGF now, but I only have like a week left max anyways, and have seen good gains, and I was to save soem for PCT to keep as mu7ch as possible, and maybe gain more. Anyways, i hope this journal helped some of you out. I would recommend this product to anyone, I am truly sold on it, and I think I will incorporate it into every cycle now, and I will probably be using it in between cycle all the time now too. I think it will allow me to take longer breaks without losing anything.

gwig is offline Junior Member
    What's new? How are the gains? Interesting to know.

ya what's up......bump

Well I am done now, sorry i didnt update, but after i contaminated my IGF with Bact water, i just didnt post anymore.

I ended up sitting at about 235lbs (still am) and my BF% is definately a % percent or so lower, and I havent been eating as well. THis shit kept me pretty lean, and i think this cycle was a success. I still have a couple weeks of test/tren left. I will use IGF again, and in as many cycels as i can afford it. I will also be using it during PCT. I will let everyone know how that goes, once PCT comes around. I will post it on this thread. SOrry i did not update, things jsut got kinda hectic in my life there at the end. I made great gains in strength, size and hardness though overall, and am very happry with my results. LMK if there are any questions

Thread Information