dsa8864667 is offline Member

Igf-1lr3 im/sub-q ???

What way is better im or sub-q cant get a staright answer in here. I did first inject im kinda hurt fo awhile rather do it sub-q but dont want to waste the igf doing it sub-q can someone please give me a straight anwser.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    your not going to waste the igf by shooting it subq. but it can give you some welps.plus IM its in your system faster and thats what i want pwo.

-rodge

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    How soon after workout should i do igf thats what u mean by pwo ,sorry still learning here.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    How soon after workout should i do igf thats what u mean by pwo ,sorry still learning here.

Immediately after. I bring mine to the gym and as soon as I finish my last set I shoot it. Then I mix up my PWO carb shake and drink it on the way home.

slin i shoot at the gym but igf i shoot at home but i only live 5 min. from the gym.the reason i don't take it to the gym is that i don't want it to be unrefridgerated and i would have to add the BW allready.i'm not sure about how fast it degrades at room tempeture and when BW is added but i don't take the chance.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    slin i shoot at the gym but igf i shoot at home but i only live 5 min. from the gym.the reason i don't take it to the gym is that i don't want it to be unrefridgerated and i would have to add the BW allready.i'm not sure about how fast it degrades at room tempeture and when BW is added but i don't take the chance.

-rodge
    Completely right on this one. I was referring more to Slin. My IGF run will be coming soon.

Rodge, you're always on point man

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong Rodge, but doesn't slin have to be refridgerated as well. If you take it too the gym how do you keep it from going bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Correct me if I'm wrong Rodge, but doesn't slin have to be refridgerated as well. If you take it too the gym how do you keep it from going bad.
    slin does'nt degrades that fast,it will survive the 90 minutes in my gymbag.

-rodge

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

Wink gym shots

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.

-rodge
    Over here anyway, unless you have a prescription you are subject to criminal charges such as having pariphenalia, possesion of controlled/uncontrolled substance without tax receipt, possesion of controlled substances without a prescription, etc. if this stuff (ie: syringes) are found in your car or on your person. Why risk it? Keep the stuff at home, take the risk out, stay safe, is my philosophy. Criminal records and costs are tough burdens to bear in the Americas. (US) Remember this stuff is just like RD's, criminalwise. Stay safe!
    Last edited by Captain Fantastic; 08-21-2005 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fantastic
    Over here anyway, unless you have a prescription you are subject to criminanal charges such as having pariphenalia, no prescription tax receipt, possesion of controlled substances without a prescription, etc. if this stuff (ie: syringes) are found in your car. Why risk it? Keep the stuff at home, take the risk out, stay safe, is my philosophy. Criminal records and costs are tough burdens to bear in the Americas. (US)
    i'm glad its much easyer here.don't have to hide a thing.

-rodge

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    I think you will always get mixed answers about wheather to use it I.M or Sub-q... Some like to use sub, and others like I.M. Either way will work, but I prefer I.M....I don't have any problems with it burning me.

Thanks
    Omega LaBS

juict is offline Associate Member
    ill let you guys know my opinion soon...cant wait tomorrow is my first shot...is it alright to inject without bacteriostatic water for the first few times...the only reason i ask is becasue i am waiting for my BW to come and it wont be here till midweek and i want to start on monday(tomorrow)

also if i dont use BA would it make a difference in the burning if i do it subQ or IM

What brand of igf are you using? If you dont have ba in it, it want give you that burn.

Omega

Quote Originally Posted by juict
    ill let you guys know my opinion soon...cant wait tomorrow is my first shot...is it alright to inject without bacteriostatic water for the first few times...the only reason i ask is becasue i am waiting for my BW to come and it wont be here till midweek and i want to start on monday(tomorrow)

also if i dont use BA would it make a difference in the burning if i do it subQ or IM

juict is offline Associate Member
    im using O****labs, i know its in BA but i was just wondering hw bad it is....is it unbearable to the point where i shouldnt do it

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    i am using Ommmmmmmmm too! I use it sq atraight from the bottle! it burns but just for 20 seconds or less! common! any ways 5lbs up already! love Ommmmmeeeegs!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punisher
    i am using Ommmmmmmmm too! I use it sq atraight from the bottle! it burns but just for 20 seconds or less! common! any ways 5lbs up already! love Ommmmmeeeegs!

Well juict... try an see if you can deal with the burn.. but I wouldnt do it for a long period of time.. not in the same spot anyways..

Good luck, and Punisher, glad to hear your up a big whoppin 5lbs... good job buddy,

Keep us up todate,
    omega

Dam you beat me to it Rodge, LOL. Good call..............

Thread Information