Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

DC training / hgh / igf / opinons please

Well,

its back to bulking. Just finish up with my first show. I'm going to start back DC training 3 days a week. Should I just do 100mcg of igf-lr3 PWO on those three days, or run 40mcg 5 days a week? What you guys think?

Also for my hgh, I'm taking 6iu's in the morning on non-workout days. On work-out days, I take 3iu's in the morning and 3 iu's 1 hr prior to training....

Going to start some slin for breakfast and PWO on the months I'm not taking the IGF but giong to wait another month or so before I start doing this.

Advice please?

Here some links to my pictures from the show, of me, if anyone care to see them. My stats for show:

22yr old
    5'10"
    189lbs

http://prime.gushi.org/~dustinm/1st%...lat_spread.png

http://prime.gushi.org/~dustinm/1st%...0Dixie/tri.PNG

http://prime.gushi.org/~dustinm/1st%...uater_turn.PNG

http://prime.gushi.org/~dustinm/1st%...lat_spread.PNG

Its 1 week later, and I'm up 20lbs already. Sheesh, it feels great to eat. I got to slow back down some. Getting out of breath too easy. Starting back cardio this week to help with that. Weak point are legs, so they are going to catch hell this winter. Anyways, thanks to everyone for all the year over the last year.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've used IGF both ways and found no difference. I like to run IGF almost every day, so I would probably run it 5 times per week, but I would run more than 40mcg p/day. If you are a beginner I would stick with 40mcg PWO only.

Are you taking GH ED?

IMO, I would do the following:

If i had no choice but to train 3 times per day, I would take GH 5/2, 6/1 or ED, and I would take 3IU upon waking up and 3IU in the early afternoon.

I would take insulin immidietly PWO only, and as soon as you get home I would have a dose of IGF.

Good luck.

-Gear

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    i'd do evrythg the same way except if your a beginner with slin or igf i would'nt take them together, i'd take 1 or the other for now.

Ricker: I've ran both before without no problems. Only a couple times. I wouldn't say I was a beginner but by far, I'm no experience person either.

After hearing everyone thoughts, I'm going to go with 80mcg PWO, 5on/2off, for a month at a a time. This is pretty much how I ran it before. Just wanted to see what you guys thought since I was going to the 3 day a week dc training style.

For the HGH, I'm currently doing 6 on/1 off. I was only spliting it up on work-out days. After hearing gears advice, I will split it up all 6 days. 3iu in the morning and 3iu in the evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear: One thing, you say I should run the insulin and IGF together. Just take the insulin PWO on the three days that I lift. Should I do insulin for breakfast on non-workout days, or is taking the hgh in the morning enough?

You think this would give me better results rather than running igf one month, and insulin the next...alternating them each month?

----------------------------------------------------

thanks for all the help and avice. I definitly contribute my knowledge from everyone on the fourms. I'm thankful to have contact with people with such great knowledge. Hope everyone is having a great labor day.

----------------------------------------------------

Between the hgh, igf, liquid amino(this crap expensive), and supplements...being a college student and working part time, working out is killing my poor wallet. Guess you gotta pay big to play big to be big.
    Last edited by Ironman5151; 09-03-2007 at 10:53 AM.

You don't have to run IGF and insulin at the same time, but if you are, then cycle it the way I suggested. Most users will actually alternatate between insulin and IGF month ON/OFF.

I would stick to taking insulin PWO only as that's when insulin is mostly beneficial and HGH in the AM.

As I said, wether you alternate between IGF and insulin or run both of these two compounds at the same time, you will get good results. Which way works better is beyond me because everyone is different and everyone likes to cycle their drugs differently. So perhaps you should put both methods to the test and see what happens, that's the only way you will know.

Getting a good image certainly isn't cheap these days so you're spot on about that.

I wish you all the best.

-Gear

thanks man....the forums are lucky to have you on here

Thank you, best of luck.

-Gear

Thread Information