sheltonn is offline Junior Member

Somatorm or Jintropin

If you could get either for about the same price, which would you go with?

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sheltonn
    If you could get either for about the same price, which would you go with?
    jin even at a higher price. do a search on somatorm and see why.

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    jin even at a higher price. do a search on somatorm and see why.
    I've searched both, I don't see why. ANy ideas? The only thing I can say, is that the somatorm labelling on the vials looks a bit amateurish, and shoddy. But I haven't heard anything negative about them. I've been reading some of the posts at another forum, and they actually get a slightly better review than the Jins.
    Help me out here, I don't know which ones to go with!!!

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpdawgin
    I've searched both, I don't see why. ANy ideas? The only thing I can say, is that the somatorm labelling on the vials looks a bit amateurish, and shoddy. But I haven't heard anything negative about them. I've been reading some of the posts at another forum, and they actually get a slightly better review than the Jins.
    Help me out here, I don't know which ones to go with!!!
    I think the somatorm is the 192aa peptide, I prefer the 191aa peptide which jin is because it has fewer negative sides like welts etc and is a known commodity. I have also read the reviews on the forum you are talking about. In my opinion, which may be in error, many commenters confuse unpleasant side effects with the effectiveness of the product. But some may have better results with soma.

The problem is how to know what to believe on the internet. All I can tell you is read as much as you can and draw your own conclusions.
    Last edited by comradebillyboy; 09-20-2006 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    I think the somatorm is the 192aa peptide, I prefer the 191aa peptide which jin is because it has fewer negative sides like welts etc and is a known commodity. I have also read the reviews on the forum you are talking about. In my opinion, which may be in error, many commenters confuse unpleasant side effects with the effectiveness of the product. But some may have better results with soma.

The problem is how to know what to believe on the internet. All I can tell you is read as much as you can and draw your own conclusions.
    I read you loud and clear, man. I'm spending nearly all my friggin leisure time researching this stuff, but you can only learn so much without actually trying the stuff for yourself. Actually, somatorm is the 191 amino acid chain as well. I know what you mean about the 192 aa chains, they cause more adverse reactions, which aren't worth the extended shelf life/durability they are designed for.
    Aside from that, do you or anybody else here have any insights into the Jintropin vs. Somatorm debate. Are they pretty much equal? Come on all you HGH vets, voice your thoughts to this rookie!

clozr is offline Junior Member
    Never used the soma. I can vouch for the Jin. I have been very pleased with my results. Really helps augment the effects of keep the gains from AAS. Can't really be much help on a comparison, but I have been running Jin for almost a year and my chick takes pictures of my abs for her cell. That is about as good an endorsement as I can think of

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I used both and would never use Jino again. Have a few friends that say the same

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I used both and would never use Jino again. Have a few friends that say the same
    Damnit!! One person says one thing, another person says the opposite. If only there was some way to conclusively test the Jins and Soma's in a lab. Actually, I am planning on taking whatever I end up ordering to a protein sequencing lab for them to analyze the amino acid chain and see whether its 191 or 192 aa, and test for impurities. I'm working on finding an inside source in a lab.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there arent any independent labs that test gh

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Somatorm is 192aa and Jin is 191 now you decide.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Somatorm is 192aa and Jin is 191 now you decide.
    then what doses this mean

SOMATORM is the registered and trademarked recombinant Human Growth Hormone rhGH by Pharmacia El Ramoz. SOMATORM consists of a synthetic 191 amino acid sequence somatotropin (hST) with a molecular weight of about 22,000 Daltons; identical to that produced by the human pituitary gland.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    then what doses this mean

SOMATORM is the registered and trademarked recombinant Human Growth Hormone rhGH by Pharmacia El Ramoz. SOMATORM consists of a synthetic 191 amino acid sequence somatotropin (hST) with a molecular weight of about 22,000 Daltons; identical to that produced by the human pituitary gland.
    Yea that's what they say...I know people who have actually spoken to El Ramoz and and questioned them on their product and they were pretty shakey with their details and explanatins to things.

I also know about 6 guys who have taken Their GH and all have had to stop due to red itchey welts at injections sites (A symptom of 192aa)

Thread Information