Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    tdf's Avatar
    tdf
    tdf is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    RUSSIA
    Posts
    55

    Mixing Saizen?????

    1 vial (5 mg) Saizen and 1 vial (10ml) B.Water

    I have 100 unit insulin syringe.

    How many units of water do I pull out and mix in with saizen vial?

    Also, How many units on a 100 unit insulin syringe equal 1 iu?

  2. #2
    tdf's Avatar
    tdf
    tdf is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    RUSSIA
    Posts
    55
    Thanks P,

    Ok, now I'm starting to understand. If I wanted to do 0.8iu 3 x a week how long will this 5mg vial of siazen last me?

  3. #3
    tdf's Avatar
    tdf
    tdf is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    RUSSIA
    Posts
    55
    I guess I'm not understanding!! Is 0.8iu less than 1iu?

    So your saying Having 5mg (15iu) Siazen is enough for a 4 iu's 6 on/ 1 off?

    The package insert states patient should take 0.18iu/kg 3 x per week.

    Thanks for your help,

    TDF

  4. #4
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Wait...I went to the site to see exactly what the deal is....

    http://www.seronousa.com/products/pd...-994_%20pi.pdf


    This is exactly how it's done.Sorry for the confussion.


    ~Pinnacle~

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    BTW...I deleted my post so no one would make a mistake in the future reading MY MISTAKE!!!!!


    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by tdf
    1 vial (5 mg) Saizen and 1 vial (10ml) B.Water

    I have 100 unit insulin syringe.

    How many units of water do I pull out and mix in with saizen vial?

    Also, How many units on a 100 unit insulin syringe equal 1 iu?
    Theh vial is in mg's?? Weird..

    My Fitropin vials say 6IU's so I take the slin pin and pull 60 units of bw and reconstitute it so 10 units is=1IU.

    My Jin kit looks the same, each vial is 10IU's so I'll take one full slin pin, 100 units and/or 1cc to make 10IU's.

    You can use more or less bw, you just have to divide it into the total IU's in the vial you reconstitute.

  7. #7
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    BTW...I deleted my post so no one would make a mistake in the future reading MY MISTAKE!!!!!


    ~Pinnacle~
    Everyone makes them, it's all good

  8. #8
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Theh vial is in mg's?? Weird..

    My Fitropin vials say 6IU's so I take the slin pin and pull 60 units of bw and reconstitute it so 10 units is=1IU.

    My Jin kit looks the same, each vial is 10IU's so I'll take one full slin pin, 100 units and/or 1cc to make 10IU's.

    You can use more or less bw, you just have to divide it into the total IU's in the vial you reconstitute.
    Saizen has different sizes.Read the link I put up.I've used it years ago,but in smaller vials.

    ~Pinnacle~

  9. #9
    Jerzey's Avatar
    Jerzey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Saizen has different sizes.Read the link I put up.I've used it years ago,but in smaller vials.

    ~Pinnacle~

    When I pulled it up it was mini.. lol, I'll try again tomorrow, I'm too tired to figure it out now.

    I know they all come in different sizes but don't they say IU's on the vials I've only used Chinese so I have no clue about Saizen, I'm learning here

  10. #10
    tdf's Avatar
    tdf
    tdf is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    RUSSIA
    Posts
    55
    Pinnacle,

    Thanks, This is the same insert that came with the product. Ok, I injected 3ml of water into the 5mg of saizen and gently swirled. (sounds like I'm playing with a girls privite parts)LOL. Everything is clear. Not sure why they include soooooo....much water!!!!

    They recommend 0.18 iu 3x a week.

    Is this more or less than 3iu's ??????

    I am 66 years of age and just looking to maintain my aging body. I lift 6 days a week and do the sationary bike 3. I am an old man with a lot of time on my hands. I figure at my age what the hell, I can try all these new drugs. I can say when I was your age the only thing we had was cold beer. The Beatles brought LSD and the Military brought the hormnes over from Germany!!! WW2

    Could you please answer the above question. I would much appreciate it.

    Again thanks for all you help.

    Peace, TDF

  11. #11
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by tdf
    Pinnacle,

    Thanks, This is the same insert that came with the product. Ok, I injected 3ml of water into the 5mg of saizen and gently swirled. (sounds like I'm playing with a girls privite parts)LOL. Everything is clear. Not sure why they include soooooo....much water!!!!

    They recommend 0.18 iu 3x a week.

    Is this more or less than 3iu's ??????

    I am 66 years of age and just looking to maintain my aging body. I lift 6 days a week and do the sationary bike 3. I am an old man with a lot of time on my hands. I figure at my age what the hell, I can try all these new drugs. I can say when I was your age the only thing we had was cold beer. The Beatles brought LSD and the Military brought the hormnes over from Germany!!! WW2

    Could you please answer the above question. I would much appreciate it.

    Again thanks for all you help.

    Peace, TDF
    I had a brain fart last night.Sorry about that.You always get extra BW with Saizen.Better than not having enough I supppose.It's been a long time since I used thier HGH.
    So right now you have 15 iu's of HGH mixed.I assume you have plenty more of this?
    When I was 29 a sports doctor prescribed saizen to me at 2 iu's 5 on / 2 off.Pricey stuff,but very good!
    The dose you're looking at is for a child with some growing disorder.That dose will absolutely do nothing for you.You need to run a minimum of 2 iu's 5 on/ 2 off.HGH won't start to kick in til the 3 month mark.So I hope you have plenty more.Don't even bother using the HGH 3x a week at that dose.It will be totally useless.

    ~Pinnacle~

  12. #12
    rodge's Avatar
    rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    holland.
    Posts
    2,847
    at age 66 1iu ed should be enough to see its effects.

    -rodge

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •