Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dans is offline Junior Member

What Type of Test or AS Leaves My System Fast

24 year old athlete looking for 5-10 lbs of lean muscle mass in 6 months. Have never used any AS or HGH before, have been completely "natural" up to this point.

This is what I am planning on:

First 3 months- HGH, 2-4iu, 5on/2off

Second 3 months - same HGH dosage + Test + Arimedex

My question is this; I need to know what kind of Test to take, or what kind of AS to take in conjunction with the HGH for the second three months. The problem is I need something that will not stay in my system after the second three months is over. I have a small 3 month "window" where I won't get tested for AS. I need to take an AS during that time that will be out a week after that three month "window" closes. Suggestions?

Thanks for any and all help
    Last edited by dans; 09-18-2005 at 04:55 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    post this in the steroid forum. Besides 24 is too young for HGH, not to mention this is your first time with these substances. Test only first cycle. Do some research.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dans
    24 year old athlete looking for 5-10 lbs of lean muscle mass in 6 months. Have never used any AS or HGH before, have been completely "natural" up to this point.
    At your age, you can put on 5-10 lbs with a good, solid diet. You dont need any drugs for that. Go check out the diet forum

Thanks longhorn but I think you are jumping to conclusions about me. I have been training hard for 8+ years and already follow a strict diet and training regimen, I am a professional athlete. Training and diet is how I make my living. And I am sorry but I cannot gain 5-10 lbs of lean muscle mass in 6 months with a good, solid diet. If you can, you must be superman.

I probably should have given more background about myself but I am not a 24 year old gym rat who picked up a Muscle and Fitness and said I want to look like that guy.
    Last edited by dans; 09-18-2005 at 05:10 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks longhorn but I think you are jumping to conclusions about me. I have been training hard for 8+ years and already follow a strict diet and training regimen, I am a professional athlete. And I am sorry but I cannot gain 5-10 lbs of lean muscle mass in 6 months with a good, solid diet. If you can, you must be superman.
    5lbs of mass in 6 months??.....don't take steroids bro. lets see your good "solid diet" and current training routine.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

This is what I am planning on:

First 3 months- HGH, 2-4iu, 5on/2off

Second 3 months - same HGH dosage + Test + Arimedex

My question is this; I need to know what kind of Test to take, or what kind of AS to take in conjunction with the HGH for the second three months. The problem is I need something that will not stay in my system after the second three months is over. I have a small 3 month "window" where I won't get tested for AS. I need to take an AS during that time that will be out a week after that three month "window" closes. Suggestions?

Thanks for any and all help

stanozolol and propionate .
    Have never used any AS or HGH before and have assertions about it ......lol

I am talking LEAN MUSCLE MASS. The kind that goes on very very very very slowly after you have been lifting and training hard for 8 years.

I don't need to prove to you that I am on a solid diet and training regimen. I am asking a specific question. And when I say 5-10 I mean closer to 10, but that is my fault for not being more clear, let's say 8-10.

Thanks for the info oswald.

What assertions have I made about HGH or AS? I only made assertions about diet and training. I am asking the question about HGH and AS.

Unless I am missing something?

I am really not trying to offend anyone here and I don't think any of my questions or answers have been assertions about AS. If they have I am truly sorry but I am not trying to act like I know anything about AS, that's why I am asking. But I do know very much about training and diet because of have lived it for my entire adult life, so I really didn't come here for advice on diet and training. Sorry for not clarifying that first.

Thanks for the time and help anyhow.
    Last edited by dans; 09-18-2005 at 05:24 PM.

I am talking LEAN MUSCLE MASS. The kind that goes on very very very very slowly after you have been lifting and training hard for 8 years.

I don't need to prove to you that I am on a solid diet and training regimen. I am asking a specific question. And when I say 5-10 I mean closer to 10, but that is my fault for not being more clear, let's say 8-10.
    well if there is no way you'll say no...i would probably say take some anavar only. something like test will put WAY more mass than 8-10 lbs within 6 months. I'm one who doesn't recommend cycles without test however.

Sorry for not clarifying this also, 8-10lbs of LMM at a MINIMUM. More is perfectly fine. I am more worried about how long it will stay in my system because of the testing I am subject to. Which was my question to begin with.

Thanks again everyone.

Sorry for not clarifying this also, 8-10lbs of LMM at a MINIMUM. More is perfectly fine. I am more worried about how long it will stay in my system because of the testing I am subject to. Which was my question to begin with.

Thanks again everyone.
    then test prop only should fit you well

solid mass that endure, have to be metenolone, stanozolol .
    dont mess with test.

short cycle or long cycle ?

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    solid mass that endure, have to be metenolone, stanozolol .
    dont mess with test.
    where is your logic for this??

recommending winstrol only to a professional athlete?

"don't mess with test"???

Thanks wolf, I appreciate you helping me out.

How long will it take for the test prop to leave my system?

Side Note: The main reason I have included HGH is because 1. it can't be tested for and 2. According to this forum, works great in combination with Test. If I didn't have to worry about drug testing I would probably not use HGH at first.

If you think I would be better off just doing test prop during my 3 month "window" tell me, I will listen. I was considering combining the HGH because of research on this board stating they make a VERY good combination.

As stated in my original post, my "window" is three months/12 weeks if you are asking me about short cycle, long cycle.

Thanks wolf, I appreciate you helping me out.

How long will it take for the test prop to leave my system?

Side Note: The main reason I have included HGH is because 1. it can't be tested for and 2. According to this forum, works great in combination with Test. If I didn't have to worry about drug testing I would probably not use HGH at first.

If you think I would be better off just doing test prop during my 3 month "window" tell me, I will listen. I was considering combining the HGH because of research on this board stating they make a VERY good combination.
    prop has a detection time of approx. 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    where is your logic for this??

recommending winstrol only to a professional athlete?

"don't mess with test"???
    who said only winstrol !

So I could do a ten week cycle of the test prop and be clean at week 12? Will I keep any of these gains if used in conjunction with HGH?

stanozolol and propionate.
    who said propionate first?

So I could do a ten week cycle of the test prop and be clean at week 12?
    more faster yet, propionate is faster.

who said only winstrol !
    "solid mass that endure, have to be metenolone, stanozolol .
    dont mess with test."

so you say primo, winny. does this mean primo AND winny????

you say "don't mess with test" yet your first post in this thread was "stanozolol and propionate "

so what is it?? Just winny? Just primo? "winny AND primo" or "test and winny"????

you are natural, dont mess your hpta axis.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    "solid mass that endure, have to be metenolone, stanozolol .
    dont mess with test."

so you say primo, winny. does this mean primo AND winny????

you say "don't mess with test" yet your first post in this thread was "stanozolol and propionate "

so what is it?? Just winny? Just primo? "winny AND primo" or "test and winny"????

well, i just wish to make options.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Looking at the detection times below,I'd say Test Prop would be the most logical choice

Anavar : 3 weeks
    Anadrol : 2 months
    Andriol : 1 week
    Boldenone Undecyclenate : 4-5 months
    Clen : 4-5 Days
    DBol : 5 weeks
    Deca : 18 months
    Ephedrin : 4-5 Days
    Halo : 2 months
    Methamphetamin : 6-10 Days
    Nandrolon Phenylprop : 12 months
    Nilevar : 5-6 weeks
    Parabolan : 4-5 weeks
    Proviron : 5 weeks
    Primo Depot : 4-5 weeks
    Sustanon : 3 months
    Spiropent : 4-5 days
    Test cyp : 3 months
    Test enat : 3 months
    Test Prop : 2-3 weeks
    Trenbolon Acet : 4-5 weeks
    Equipoise : 4-5months
    Winny oral : 3 weeks
    Winny inj : 2 months

~Pinnacle~

Thanks Pinnacle, once again, you are the man. I am going to PM you more details about my situation as soon as the 7 days is up.

Questions for you in the meantime since I have now read up some on IGF-1. I am a little unclear I think. HGH will cause IGF-1 levels to go up. I am assuming that HGH has other benefits including increasing IGF-1. This is true right? If HGH's only benefit was increased IGF-1 than I would just take IGF-1, right? Using both at the same time would just further increase IGF-1 which wouldn't neccessarily help with LMM gains unless combined with test. Correct?

Just trying to get it all straight in my head.

Thanks Again Pinnacle.

Thanks Pinnacle, once again, you are the man. I am going to PM you more details about my situation as soon as the 7 days is up.

Questions for you in the meantime since I have now read up some on IGF-1. I am a little unclear I think. HGH will cause IGF-1 levels to go up.YES I am assuming that HGH has other benefits including increasing IGF-1. This is true right?Yes it does.Plus helping in recovery,repair of joints/tendons ect.If HGH's only benefit was increased IGF-1 than I would just take IGF-1, right? Using both at the same time would just further increase IGF-1 which wouldn't neccessarily help with LMM gains unless combined with test. Correct?YES.your gains running IGf and HGH only would be minimal.HGH and Test will be a great combo for you.

Just trying to get it all straight in my head.

Thanks Again Pinnacle.
    I answered above^^^^

You don't need to be here 7 days to send a PM.You go into User CP and click on options,then click on an enable private messenger.

~Pinnacle~

I don't have that option under my CP, this thread says 7 days:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=173894

Whenever I try to PM I get that error message. Can you try PMing me first? I will try to ask an Admin to turn on my PM priveleges, maybe that will work.

I don't have that option under my CP, this thread says 7 days:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=173894

Whenever I try to PM I get that error message. Can you try PMing me first? I will try to ask an Admin to turn on my PM priveleges, maybe that will work.
    I guess they changed the rules to protect new guys from scammers sending them PM's.That's my guess.Ask an SMOD if you can get the PM system turned on.They can do that.

~Pinnacle~

How can I tell if a SMOD is active and how can I contact them since I can't send PM's?

I wish one of them would just read this thread and turn my PM on.

How can I tell if a SMOD is active and how can I contact them since I can't send PM's?

Some of them have hushmail or cyber-right addys in their signatures.Contact them that way.I know Johnny B does,and I think Vette does as well.

~Pinnacle~

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

It should work for you, make sure you have them enabled

Thanks for the quick response Vette:

I get this message:

dans, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Under USER CP options I have no option for PM's.

Are you sure there isn't a 7 day rule? What else could it be?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the quick response Vette:

I get this message:

dans, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Under USER CP options I have no option for PM's.

Are you sure there isn't a 7 day rule? What else could it be?
    there is no 7 day rule. you need to check the box under usercp options to enable pm's

Thanks for the help Vette, but I am telling you the absolute God's honest truth that there is no box for me to check under USER CP--> EDIT OPTIONS. I have looked at it for the past two hours and there is no option for PM's. I even did a "Find In This Page..." search for the word PM or Private Messages and it is not there. I am not crazy and I am very good with computers.

The box is not there. I have scanned every word of every page under USER CP. I am going to bed. Here is a screen shot of my USER CP-> OPTIOnS attached to this post.Hopefully in the morning someone believes me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Type of Test or AS Leaves My System Fast-untitled-3.gif  
    Last edited by dans; 09-18-2005 at 08:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    no seven day rule, and it is there. you just need to calm down or something
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Type of Test or AS Leaves My System Fast-usercpoptions.jpg  

Hey Vette Check Out my Screenshot. It is not there. You have the option. I do not. I am not making this up.

Thanks for fixing it Vette. And yes I wasn't going crazy, it really wasn't there. Thanks for bearing with it.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    What sport do you play? Welcome....

lr3 IGF-1 + test prop is a good choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information