Puffader is offline Senior Member

GH, IGF, Slin and T3 timing..

I've done these numerous times:

GH with Slin
    GH with IGF
    But never all 3 together. How's this sound?

6AM 40mcg IGF
    6AM 12.5mcg T3 (Maybe this should be in the PM?)

8PM PWO 40mcg IGF/10IU Slin

2 Hours later 2IU GH

or

6AM 40mcg IGF
    6AM 12.5mcg T3 (Maybe this should be in the PM?)

2PM 40mcg IGF

PWO 10IU Slin

2 Hours later 2IU GH

I know it's dangerous. Let me know your ideas..

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    where is the test????

-rodge

on a serieus note, for how long were you planning on running everything?

-rodge

I'm on Test and EQ.
    I'm just trying to figure out the GH, slin and igf timing.

GH and juice forever, IGF and Slin for 30 days on 30 days off

then i would do it this way:

hgh before bed
    igf AM and pwo (if dose is above 60mcg,if not pwo only and AM non-WO day)
    slin pwo

alternate igf and slin 4 weeks on/off

t3 12.5mcg ed,don't think the time matters as long as you take the same time every day.

-rodge

alo5603 is offline Member
    why hgh before bed? I would do the HGH in the morn, IGF-1 PWO, T-3 whenever in the day, like rodge said just make sure its around the same time ed, and slin pwo, alternating of course with igf-1, 4 weeks. That is what i did with great results. Just my two cents.

alo

You want GH close after your Slin shot. Since I workot at 7pm and take the slin shot around 8pm, i do the GH about 10pm. That's when I go to bed. Also, I'm doing all 3 together. Thanks guys. I'll see how this works out.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I am getting ready to do the slin with HGH after I am done with my IGF-1 cycle.

Are you always supposed to shoot the slin before you shoot the HGH?
    What if you shot the HGH right before a workout then shoot the slin PWO.
    Does your way promote more IGF-1 release?

Sorry for bumping in on your post but I would like to know these things too.

Both active at the same time should help release igf. If I was on 8 IU's and up I would probably take shot before the gym but I'm on a light dose of GH.
    I would still keep the GH and Slin within 2 hours of eachother.

I dont see the logic in shooting HGH near bedtime, when you sleep, you release GH....... so why would you shoot some before hand, i would think you body would just use what you shot instead, so you wasted it. In the morning would be better, so you get the benefits extended thru the day.

alo

Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    I dont see the logic in shooting HGH near bedtime, when you sleep, you release GH....... so why would you shoot some before hand, i would think you body would just use what you shot instead, so you wasted it. In the morning would be better, so you get the benefits extended thru the day.

alo
    there is a lot of debate on when is the best time to shoot hgh.i believe thats its best to shoot before bed cause thats when your body would produce normally the most endo gh.i believe that your hgh production is supresed anyway cause of the igf-1 negative feedback loop.maybe if you just shoot 2iu you could get away with shooting in the morning but anymore and i def would include a shot before bed.3 days after my last hgh cycle i checked my bloodwork and my igf-1 levels were still 453ng/ml,i would call this supresive.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    there is a lot of debate on when is the best time to shoot hgh.i believe thats its best to shoot before bed cause thats when your body would produce normally the most endo gh.i believe that your hgh production is supresed anyway cause of the igf-1 negative feedback loop.maybe if you just shoot 2iu you could get away with shooting in the morning but anymore and i def would include a shot before bed.3 days after my last hgh cycle i checked my bloodwork and my igf-1 levels were still 453ng/ml,i would call this supresive.

-rodge
    I see your logic in shooting before bed but i think you only should if say you were at like 4i.u. a day, then you can split doses am and pm. But if its just 2i.u., i would stick just to morning and take the igf-1 pwo.... I guess its all a matter of preference but if what you do works for you, then i say keep doin it bro.

alo

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.

-rodge
    good post. still subject to debate, but the study i read found maximum suppression 6-12 hours after the shot. meaning you might be able to take a bedtime shot AND get your full night time GH release.

I decided to cycle the IGF and Slin at different times for now..
    Thanks Crew

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    good post. still subject to debate, but the study i read found maximum suppression 6-12 hours after the shot. meaning you might be able to take a bedtime shot AND get your full night time GH release.
    wow 6-12 hrs huh? I hope its closer to twelve hours cuz then i could shoot before bed, get my natural GH why i sleep, and wake up just in time for some more lol. MMA, mind posting where you got that study, i want to know more.

alo

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Max suppression 6-12 hrs...that's a good thing. Most of the endo GH is released during the first 90 minutes of sleep. It's not much after 6 hrs or so.

Id up or drop the t3. I have read and heard you produce 25mcg naturally.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Growth hormone pulsatility profile characteristics following acute heavy resistance exercise.
    Nindl BC, Hymer WC, Deaver DR, Kraemer WJ.

Intercollege Graduate Program in Physiology, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania 16801, USA.

This investigation examined the hypothesis that acute heavy resistance exercise (AHRE) would increase overnight concentrations of circulating human growth hormone (hGH). Ten men (22 +/- 1 yr, 177 +/- 2 cm, 79 +/- 3 kg, 11 +/- 1% body fat) underwent two overnight blood draws sampled every 10 min from 1700 to 0600: a control and an AHRE condition. The AHRE was conducted from 1500 to 1700 and was a high-volume, multiset exercise bout. Three different immunoassays measured hGH concentrations: the Nichols immunoradiometric assay (Nichols IRMA), National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases radioimmunoassay (NIDDK RIA), and the Diagnostic Systems Laboratory immunofunctional assay (DSL IFA). The Pulsar peak detection system was used to evaluate the pulsatility profile characteristics of hGH. Maximum hGH was lower in the exercise (10.7 microg/l) vs. the control (15.4 microg/l) condition. Mean pulse amplitude was lower in the exercise vs. control condition when measured by the Nichols IRMA and the DSL IFA. A differential pattern of release was also observed after exercise in which hGH was lower in the first half of sleep but higher in the second half. We conclude that AHRE does influence the temporal pattern of overnight hGH pulsatility. Additionally, because of the unique molecular basis of the DSL IFA, this influence does have biological relevance because functionally intact molecules are affected.

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    important facts

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    wow 6-12 hrs huh? I hope its closer to twelve hours cuz then i could shoot before bed, get my natural GH why i sleep, and wake up just in time for some more lol. MMA, mind posting where you got that study, i want to know more.

alo

do a search of the most viewed threads in the GH forum. one of the top ones will be this same debate, with a link to the ULTIMATE gh debate, with Ironmaster himself, on another board, with a link to this study. sorry, thats where i got it, you'll have to retrace the steps.

Thread Information