Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 LR3 ranking

Which IGF is the best to get for quality and price mr, omega or Igtropin IGF1
    in the igtropin kit there are 10 bottles and 10 solvents is each bottle 1mg of IGF? I can get mr and omega for the prices listed on their sites and the Igtropin for 550 for one kit or 990 for two kits which way would any one with experience go

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend MR. I am taking it now and it is working pretty good.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I don't know of anyone who was happy with gensci's IGF kits.I never tried them,but I know a few guys in my gym who did,and they were less than pleased.
    A few guys in my gym are running Omega's with great success,others are running MR's with success as well.That decision is simply a coin toss.As the IGF ultimately comes from the same resource.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkodiak1
    Which IGF is the best to get for quality and price mr, omega or Igtropin IGF1
    in the igtropin kit there are 10 bottles and 10 solvents is each bottle 1mg of IGF? I can get mr and omega for the prices listed on their sites and the Igtropin for 550 for one kit or 990 for two kits which way would any one with experience go

I have only taken Omega but know people who have tried all of them. I've gotten mixed reviews as most people have. Just like PInnacle said it's a coin toss but obvious the price diff in all of them.

I have never heard anything bad about Gensc's Kits and I picked up 2 to run next month. My workout partner and one of my other friends are running it now and love it!! I"ll be able to give you some better feedback at the end of September as far as my run goes.

Omega was great and one of the best prices. Great communication as well. I just wanted to try something different. Mainly just wanted to go with a lyophilized form rather then Suspended. I've read that there are differences, hopefully I can expericence them.

$450 is way too much for 1mg of Igtropin. Gensci sells it direct for $290
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-14-2005 at 11:28 AM.

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Have used MR's very successfully. There is an orally-administered product that DOES NOT GO THROUGH THE DIGESTIVE TRACT that is called oratropin-1 that is very potent, legal and about $130 a month or so for 40mcg ED, standard dose. Have heard good, although you have to want systemic distribution to like it...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I didn't like the GenSci either, I've used omega with good success, I've never used M-R but have always heard good things

JohnnyB

alo5603 is offline Member
    MR good, gettin ready to try omega so i can have somethin to compare, never wanted to do gensci, to expensive IMO.

alo

Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    never wanted to do gensci, to expensive IMO.

alo
    That is usually the chief complaint about Igtropin. In reality it's only $40 more then 1mg of MR's dry form.

I just want to try both the dry and suspended so that I can speak from experience of results.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    That is usually the chief complaint about Igtropin. In reality it's only $40 more then 1mg of MR's dry form.

I just want to try both the dry and suspended so that I can speak from experience of results.
    Omega will be carrying powder shortly,for less than MR.

~Pinnacle~

i see, well let me know if results are better with the dry form, always wanted to know, but didnt want to spend my money to find out lol. Appreciate it bro.

alo

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Omega will be carrying powder shortly,for less than MR.

~Pinnacle~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh music to my ears......... I'm surprised he didn't tell me though.

I'm just curious of the diff, it's one thing to read it on paper and another to experience it.
    From what I have read, there hasn't been too much postive on the already suspended version. Mainly b/c of its ability to remain stable. It's really sensitive stuff so I'd prefer to mix it myself and take it from there.

i see, well let me know if results are better with the dry form, always wanted to know, but didnt want to spend my money to find out lol. Appreciate it bro.

alo

I'll let you know buddy!!! I'll definitely post my results.

I'll let you know buddy!!! I'll definitely post my results.
    thanks alot bro.

alo

I wouldn't buy water from Omega if I were on fire. I think PumpnPose has IGF for a good price (?), but don't quote me on that...I haven't looked in awhile.

Is there a specific reason as to why not Hooker?Poor results?

PNP is actually one of the highest sites(price wise) on the market.

~Pinnacle~

Basically, Omega came to BB4L awhile ago (thread deleted) and registered under a different username and started a thread saying how good Omega's products are, etc....

Then he registered under the name he posts here under (i.e. the "brand name" of his lab or whatever), and replied to the thread with all the compliments in it (all from the same guy, who was, registered as having the same IP as Omega), clearly trying to get some kind of free advertising or whatever, and inventing a ficticious customer to praise his own products. Just....shady, man...really shady...I don't like when people try to pull on over on me...

When people used his products, they were pretty much like "yeah, it's ok" and he came into the thread "thanking everyone for the praise" and I was like WTF are you talking about, every reply thus far has said that results were average at best, and that shipping was horrible. Again, he was trying to pull one over and spin the posts to how he wanted them to read. (Keep in mind this was a year or so ago, and the problem with that initial package was corrected, the guy said). However, I know someone who is on staff at BB4L who said that the IGF did nothing for him.

Hence...the shadiness of his original ploy to invent a fictional customer to praise himself, then trying to say people were praising him when they weren't...and finally, the mediocre results some people have spoken about....well, I just wouldn't do any buisness with him, personally.

I'm sure his IGF is whatever quality and the shipping is better now, but I hold the opinion that a guy who tried to pull one over on people a year ago will try to pull one over on you today also...and a year from now.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 10-15-2005 at 01:28 AM.

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    You can get cheap generic IGF-1 now in powder form

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    I personally would always go with a reputable source of igf-1 in powdered form and recontitute it myself.It does not seem reasonable to believe premixed igf-1 would remain stable through the shipping process.I know people have praised Omega and MR but if you had a choice why take the chance?Would anyone buy reconstituted gh?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMIE720
    I personally would always go with a reputable source of igf-1 in powdered form and recontitute it myself.It does not seem reasonable to believe premixed igf-1 would remain stable through the shipping process.I know people have praised Omega and MR but if you had a choice why take the chance?Would anyone buy reconstituted gh?
    Even if it's reasonable, why is Omega premixing it, and then paying extra for ice-packs and shit? I mean...it just increases risk of denaturing it in the shipping process, while also increasing shipping cost, and has no tangible benefit.

hmmm, damn hooker, now you got me havin second thoughts about omega. May just stick to MR then, i know theres are good from personal experience... anybody else have tried diff kinds? elaborate with us.

alo

Would anyone buy reconstituted gh?

Yes.......Nutropin.

But I think that GH and IGF are different as far as its ability to stay concentrated. IGF needs to be handled a little bit more carefully.

exactly my point Hooker,makes you wonder why they pre-mix before shipping,doesnt make sense and is more cost prohibitive.To each his own,I would rather do it myself.

exactly my point Hooker,makes you wonder why they pre-mix before shipping,doesnt make sense and is more cost prohibitive.To each his own,I would rather do it myself.
    OMEGA does not pre mix his IGF.He buys it pre mixed from a lab!!!

Powder is much cheaper to buy than premixed.(all the research companies are laughing all the way to the bank because of guys who think like you.They pay nothing for the powder but charge more because of the demand for it like this.The rich get richer,and the uninformed get poorer.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    Have used MR's very successfully. There is an orally-administered product that DOES NOT GO THROUGH THE DIGESTIVE TRACT that is called oratropin-1 that is very potent, legal and about $130 a month or so for 40mcg ED, standard dose. Have heard good, although you have to want systemic distribution to like it...

Never heard of oratropin-1- has anyone used it? or more information about it.

goose4....

OMEGA does not pre mix his IGF.He buys it pre mixed from a lab!!!

Powder is much cheaper to buy than premixed.(all the research companies are laughing all the way to the bank because of guys who think like you.They pay nothing for the powder but charge more because of the demand for it like this.The rich get richer,and the uninformed get poorer.

~Pinnacle~
    Ergo, Omega simply wishes to buy the more expensive product, and then pay extra to have it shipped with ice packs? Logically, does that make sense to you? Do you think a buisnessman would prefer to buy a more expensive product, which is more expensive to ship, and gives the same results to his custromers?

Oh...and I looked...the PumpNPose product is like $225-$250 per ml, so I don't really know (or care to look up his thread on BB4L to find out) if thats cheaper than Omega's prices.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Ergo, Omega simply wishes to buy the more expensive product, and then pay extra to have it shipped with ice packs? Logically, does that make sense to you? Do you think a buisnessman would prefer to buy a more expensive product, which is more expensive to ship, and gives the same results to his custromers?

Oh...and I looked...the PumpNPose product is like $225-$250 per ml, so I don't really know (or care to look up his thread on BB4L to find out) if thats cheaper than Omega's prices.
    I understand the point you are making.This is some of the reason he is bring powder form on to his list.He can sell it for far more than pre mixed(because of the demand by ppl wanting powder.If ppl wanted demanded pre mix more,the price would be rather different in structure).In the end it still will balance out into his favor(come out in the laundry,if you will).Apparently it took him far longer to realize this,than MR did.Being MR has sold both types for quite some time.I've spoken to MR in the past about this,and he can't help but to giggle.

~Pinnacle~

so pinnacle, whats your thoughts on the difference between the powder and pre-diluted kind of igf-1? Do you believe the pre mixed is just as good? I ask this, cuz i always buy pre-mixed, only the first time i ever did igf-1 did i do the powder and mixed myself, and IMO, i would rather not worry about the hassle. Thanks bro.

alo

so pinnacle, whats your thoughts on the difference between the powder and pre-diluted kind of igf-1? Do you believe the pre mixed is just as good? I ask this, cuz i always buy pre-mixed, only the first time i ever did igf-1 did i do the powder and mixed myself, and IMO, i would rather not worry about the hassle. Thanks bro.

alo
    First off...I never used Omega's product.So I can't give an opinion on him.

I have used both MR's pre mixed and powder.I personally couldn't tell the difference except in my wallet.

~Pinnacle~

First off...I never used Omega's product.So I can't give an opinion on him.

I have used both MR's pre mixed and powder.I personally couldn't tell the difference except in my wallet.

~Pinnacle~
    good, i thought so too, but needed a second opinion. Thanks bro.

alo

Pinnacle you still havent explained why given the choice you would prefer a premixed product over reconstituting yourself when there is speculation as to the stability of the igf-1 during shipping.Btw 200 bucks per mg is more than I can get the powder for.

Pinnacle you still havent explained why given the choice you would prefer a premixed product over reconstituting yourself when there is speculation as to the stability of the igf-1 during shipping.Btw 200 bucks per mg is more than I can get the powder for.
    I've looked up and down this thread repeatedly to see if that question was posed to me or others.I don't see it.Was it deleted?Where did I state in this thread that I prefer pre mixed over powder?

I don't like to assume much these days.........When individuals make bold statements(as in this case speculating the stability of IGF) I like to see them post actual proof their claims are indeed truths.Otherwise I just ignore those comments. In my gym I see real life proof that pre mixed IGF works very effectively.Like I stated above,several are running IGF from different companies with great success.All are pre mixed.But what I'm saying you can only "assume" as truth.Do you know for certain?

I can get powder for incredibly cheap prices.And my daddy can beat up your daddy.So what's the point you're making?

~Pinnacle~

And my daddy can beat up your daddy.So what's the point you're making?

~Pinnacle~

Smile

The point Im making is because of all the movement during shipping,powder will always remain more stable than premix so given a choice and powder being cheaper why ever take a chance.Oh and my daddy kicks your daddys ass every time dude.

The point Im making is because of all the movement during shipping,powder will always remain more stable than premix
    Make me a believer.Show me labs results and documented proof of your ever so bold claim.

I'll be waiting patiently.

~Pinnacle~

What lab results?Try using your head.I have read many of your posts and you seem very knowlegable on many subjects discussed therefore knowing recontituted igf-1 or gh are delegate solutions that should not be shaken its stands to reason a package containing such substances sent thru the mail would be shaken considerably,possibly damaging the product.My point is if there is even a possibility of damage and one had a choice they would go with the powder thru the mail.Im not trying to have a pissing contest with you and respect your choice either way

I apologize if you thought the direction I was taking was that of a pissing match.That wasn't/isn't my intentions.We're simply having a reasonable discussion in regards to stability issues.I understand your line of thought and see the position you're taking.
    HGH is a fragile compound.We all know that.How fragile is LR3 IGF-1 though?HGH is made up of 191 amino acids,where as IGF is made up of 70.Does that make a difference stability wise?Is IGF less fragile due to the lesser profile of amino's? I'm not a scientist,so I can't answer that.

Here's what gropep has researched in regards to stability of LR3 at various room temps.

Storage Condition: -20 C (-4 F)
    Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
    Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
    Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
    Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

Storage Condition: +4 C (39.2 F)

Storage Condition: +22 C (71.6 F)

Storage Condition: +37 C (98.6 F)
    Biological Potency No Change up to 1 year
    Immunological Activity No Change up to 1 year
    Mobility of Protein No Change up to 1 year
    Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 1 year

This says to me,LR3 isn't as fragile as HGH.Growth hormone needs to kept be refrigerated.Where as LR3 can remain stable a various temps with degrading.
    Further research and study needs to be done to see whether LR3 is stable when shaken(bounced around occasionally while be shipped).I can't say for certain either way,in regards to it's stability being shipped distances across country.But it does appear to be a somewhat sturdy compound.

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle I see your point and recognize lr3 remains more stable than gh at room temps however my oldlady works at a general mailing facility in NYC and told me all small parcels are sorted thru a large machine and bounced around pretty well.I guess the only way to know for sure would be to have one of the premixed tested after delivery,if anyone has I would be interested in the results.Anyway I respect your opinion and and enjoy viewing your posts.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    MR lables their pacakges "perishable, handle with care" or something close to that on the outside of the box. It's packed very good with a lot of care. Great customer service. Rcvd my package in 3 days after ordering with my cc on their site.

N4DMoney is offline New Member
    Does "MR" have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by N4DMoney
    Does "MR" have a website?
    Yes..and you'll need to find it on your own.We don't post addy's on this board.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information