mrpower is offline Junior Member

What kind of results with 2Iu's of HGH???

What kind of results could I get from using 2 iu's of HGH (serostim) per day I'm 40yrs old 11% bf I've just been feeling run down and old lately!!! I've got enough HGH to use 2 ius 5 days a week for 9 Months!! or should I go 3 iu's per day for 6 months?? Thanks!! MP

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpower
    What kind of results could I get from using 2 iu's of HGH (serostim) per day I'm 40yrs old 11% bf I've just been feeling run down and old lately!!! I've got enough HGH to use 2 ius 5 days a week for 9 Months!! or should I go 3 iu's per day for 6 months?? Thanks!! MP

Sounds like you're using it more for a "fountain of youth" effect moreso then muscle gain.
    What I can tell you is that one of my clients is using 2iu ED 5/2 and he is almost 50. He's loving every minute of it. 2iu's should be significant considering the goal. For him at 2iu's he's definitely feeling much younger, skin looks better, not too much of the LBM end but overall very content.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    If your diet is good,you'll lean out some.Your joints will feel better.Sleep will be better.
    Stick with the 2 iu's for 9 months.HGH is meant for long term use.So you'll reap far more rewards running it for a lengthy amount of time.
    Don't be alarmed if you get some mild joint soreness early on.That's quite normal.It's your tendons rejuvenating themselves via growth.

Good luck and enjoy!

~Pinnacle~

Thanks for the info!!! MP

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

I hope I am not hijacking the thread. If so please delete.

I was reading the post and was wondering if running GH for 6 to 9 months at 2 or 3 Iu's ( 5 or 6 days a week) will also give you some noticeable muscle mass/gains (if you are on AAs and your diet is in place)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Hi,

I hope I am not hijacking the thread. If so please delete.

I was reading the post and was wondering if running GH for 6 to 9 months at 2 or 3 Iu's ( 5 or 6 days a week) will also give you some noticeable muscle mass/gains (if you are on AAs and your diet is in place)?

Thanks
    If you're running anabolics with the HGH you'll get some mass with it.Without anabolics you'll get none.

~Pinnacle~

I plan on running Sustanon with it 8weeks on and 8 weeks off cycles, so would I get some lean muscle gains with 2 ius per day??

Quote Originally Posted by mrpower
    I plan on running Sustanon with it 8weeks on and 8 weeks off cycles, so would I get some lean muscle gains with 2 ius per day??
    Yes..my answer is the same to you as warlock....."some"....don't expect alot at that low dose.It will help keep you lean more than anything(at 2 iu's).

~Pinnacle~

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for your reply!!

Thread Information