Bluerain is offline Female Member

Question How to get Bloodtest to show low IGF-1 ?

Hi all,

If you have normal IGF-1 but want to get next bloodtest to show it's low how can one go about this?

Or...If HGH causes your natural HGH to decrease after stopping usage...when will be the best time after stopping to get bloodtest to show low IGF-1?

Trying to figure out what the window of oppurtunity would be to get the test done showing low IGF-1.

I know the readings will be high after stopping but for how long before they drop?

Thanks so much

Blue
    Last edited by Bluerain; 10-15-2005 at 06:17 PM.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Something like a script for growth eh?

Hmm lets see I've never read something that would work.

But post injection(2-3 weeks) like testosterone for TRT will not work here, because there is no PCT for gh, and it recovers almost continously, so when igf is starting to get low, gh will be released in pulses.

Maybe someone else would kno but my suggestion is; no eating/sleeping/exercising for 36-48 hrs before the blood test.

1.) Fast, no food / sleep / water / sex (or masturbation)

2.) If you are a male (which your not) take birth control pills to higher estrogen levels

3.) There are multiple herbs that lower testosterone and libido and do the opposite of tongkat ali

4.) OVERTRAIN HARDCORE

5.) You are pretty much doing the opposite of bodybuilding to achieve these results, so please be careful and don't do this for long.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nolva is known for lowering igf-1 levels. i just don't know how safe it is to use for a woman, i would think relatively safe but not sure tho.

-rodge

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    It's for a male friend not me..LOL I should have said that.

Yes, he's trying to get a script. Any additional info now that you know it's a male ?

Thanks guys : )

Blue

Thread Information