Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries

Reconstituting IGF-1

I'm trying to get a little clarity on what exactly to do here. Although I've read many different posts, I'm still a bit confused.

Could someone shed some light on how exactly to reconstitute 1ml of IGF-1 LR3, 1ml of AA (Acetic Acid), and 10ml of 0.9% sodium chloride?

Thanks,
    Igifuno

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    1 mg of powder + 1 CC of AA will give you 1000 mcgs per ml.Don't add BW to it.That was sent in case you want to cut the shot with it.As to reduce the sting some ppl complain about.Personally I don't see the need to cut LR3 IGF-1.I use the bubble method.
    I draw up my dose in the slin pin,then point the pin,needle up,towards the ceiling,and draw 20 mcgs of air.Reverse the pin towards the floor and tap the barrel to get the air bubble towards the plunger.Then inject.I don't get any waste this way.Other do however like to use the BW to ensure no waste,But I still don't see the point in doing that.
    But if you decide to use the BW,make sure you draw the IGF first,as not to contaminate the IGF.

~Pinnacle~

Blog Entries
    thank you, pinacle. so its simpler than i though. Question, if I do decide to use the sodium chloride, how much should I use with each shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    thank you, pinacle. so its simpler than i though. Question, if I do decide to use the sodium chloride, how much should I use with each shot?
    30-40 mcgs at the most bro.

~Pinnacle~

Blog Entries
    okay, one more for ya. i just calculated that with the 2mgs of IGF-1 that I have, at 60mcg/ed will last me approximately 32 days. i realize that is within the time fram in which I would need to stop for 4 weeks but my question is, will a 30 day supply be at all effective or should I make arrangements to do at least another 30 day or 4 week supply for it to be worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    okay, one more for ya. i just calculated that with the 2mgs of IGF-1 that I have, at 60mcg/ed will last me approximately 32 days. i realize that is within the time fram in which I would need to stop for 4 weeks but my question is, will a 30 day supply be at all effective or should I make arrangements to do at least another 30 day or 4 week supply for it to be worth it?
    It appears as though your IGF receptors down regulate around the 30 day mark.So running the cycle any longer would/could be a waste of precious IGF.
    So cycle your IGF 30 days on/30 days off.If you have experience with slin,run that in between cycles of IGF.

~Pinnacle~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yup 30 day is about the limit, some can get away with more, but you'd have to experiment to see if you're one of those people. I remember my first run, I did 5 weeks, but only injected on w/o days, I was still getting results but ran out of LR3

JohnnyB

Thread Information