Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I feel nuttin

  1. #1
    TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    456

    I feel nuttin

    I started injecting 4IU/day since yesterdag just did my second shot

    aint ya suppose to feel some kind of GH feeling where some are talkn bout ?

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan
    I started injecting 4IU/day since yesterdag just did my second shot

    aint ya suppose to feel some kind of GH feeling where some are talkn bout ?
    In 2-3 months you will.In the mean time I suggest you practice patience.

    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    456
    rats !, I planned a 10 week cycle for my shoulder injury :P

  4. #4
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan
    I started injecting 4IU/day since yesterdag just did my second shot

    aint ya suppose to feel some kind of GH feeling where some are talkn bout ?

    The only thing I think I feel from from any kind of AAS the second day is the pain of BD prop .

    It's going to take a loooooooooooooooooot longer than 2 days. With 10 weeks I doubt you will see anything at all

  5. #5
    TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    The only thing I think I feel from from any kind of AAS the second day is the pain of BD prop .

    It's going to take a loooooooooooooooooot longer than 2 days. With 10 weeks I doubt you will see anything at all
    my goal isn't to see any muscle addition, but he****g my shoulder

  6. #6
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan
    my goal isn't to see any muscle addition, but he****g my shoulder

    Muscle tear?

    I had a broken collar bone and I was on GH when it happened. I continued the GH and my shoulder healed up so dam fast the doc was amazed. He couldnt stop talking about it. 3 weeks later it was out of the sling and I was back on another bike that helped break it

    I"m not giving all the credit to GH but I"m sure it helped

  7. #7
    TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    456
    yeah GH is great stuff so I've read

  8. #8
    vein-x's Avatar
    vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    The only thing I think I feel from from any kind of AAS the second day is the pain of BD prop .

    It's going to take a loooooooooooooooooot longer than 2 days. With 10 weeks I doubt you will see anything at all
    Amen to that pain! I've got a little swelling and soreness from my Prop injection (1.5CC) from Monday, and I have another one tonight. I'm doing EOD so I'm thinking hitting left delt?

    Since I see you've run a cycle with similarly dosed prop, when did you first start feeling effects from it, and what were some? What happened that made you think "Oh sh*t... this is getting good..." ?

  9. #9
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Amen to that pain! I've got a little swelling and soreness from my Prop injection (1.5CC) from Monday, and I have another one tonight. I'm doing EOD so I'm thinking hitting left delt?

    Since I see you've run a cycle with similarly dosed prop, when did you first start feeling effects from it, and what were some? What happened that made you think "Oh sh*t... this is getting good..." ?

    It's a little off topic from this thread so I"ll PM you right now Vein. Looking forward to talking about it

  10. #10
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    great stuff if u run it long ass time

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •