PaulieM. is offline Banned

hypo symptoms with igf-1?

i was finishing my arm workout today i had one exercise for bi's left and i went to the locker room and did 40mcg in my left bi. i almost immediately started feeling dizzy/tired. i don't know if this was just in my head or what, but i definately felt disoriented. i did 4 sets of curls, drinking a little bit of my pwo drink(2 scoops cell tech and 69 grams of protein) after each set. is it possible to get those symptoms with small dose like 40mcg and drinking 75 grams of dextrose?

thanks-pauliem.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    some are more sensetif for it then others but why did'nt you wait untill you were done with your workout? most was prob in your head as you said that it was almost immediatly wich is quite impossible although after an workout your bloodsugar is allready lower. next time wait untill your fully done and then have your pwo shake.

-rodge

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've heard of people shooting slin in the middle of a workout and drinking their shake throughout their workout because your muscles are pumping some much blood and it help them absorb nutrients better.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no need for that imo,it will do its job anyhow.

-rodge

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i was finishing my arm workout today i had one exercise for bi's left and i went to the locker room and did 40mcg in my left bi.
    Paulie try injecting your IGF after you drink your PWO shake. I take mine about 10 minutes after my shake

Thread Information