Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by sadukar
    Just as an update: the only real effects that I am getting from the hexa so far is an increase in hunger. Probably a little too early to see serious results anyway, just thought it might be interesting to note. Oratropin starts as part of my PCT on monday.
    Good luck with it.

Make yourself a new years resolution saying "I won't make any outrageous claim while using a hormone booster".Keep repeating that to yourself.

NEXT!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Good luck with it.

Make yourself a new years resolution saying "I won't make any outrageous claim while using a hormone booster".Keep repeating that to yourself.

NEXT!

goose is offline Banned
    You should see results in 8 weeks,unless your sleeping around,if you are make sure to use protection against unknown factors.We have a saying in my gym,If you talk the talk you must walk the walk or you will get knocked out baby.
    Saduka you seem an honest clean guy,I wish you luck,keep up with your Progress.

NEXT69...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

some studies

Hexarelin, a novel GHRP-6 analog, stimulates growth hormone (GH) release in a GH-secreting rat cell line (GH1) insensitive to GH-releasing hormone

Authors: Giustina A.1; Bonfanti C.; Licini M.; Ragni G.; Stefana B.

Source: Regulatory Peptides, Volume 70, Number 1, 14 May 1997, pp. 49-54(6)

Publisher: Elsevier Science
    Hexarelin, a novel GHRP-6 analog, counteracts the inhibitory effect of hydrocortisone on growth hormone secretion in acromegaly.

Giustina A, Bresciani E, Bugari G, Bussi AR, Deghenghi R, Imbimbo B, Giustina G.

Cattedra di Clinica Medica, University of Brescia, Italy.

Hexarelin (His-D-2-Methyl-Trp-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2) is a GHRP-6 analog with the substitution of D-tryptophan with its 2-methyl derivative. The aim of our study was to ascertain whether hexarelin was able to counteract the glucocorticoid-mediated increase in hypothalamic somatostatin tone and consequent inhibition on serum GH levels in acromegalic patients. Ten patients (5 males, 5 females; age range 27-71 years; BMI range 23.3-35 kg/m2) with active acromegaly underwent: 1) hydrocortisone alone: a bolus iv injection of 100 mg hydrocortisone succinate in 2 mL s****e, at time -60 followed by a 120 min iv infusion of 250 mg hydrocortisone succinate in 250 mL s****e, from -60 to 60 min; 2) hexarelin+hydrocortisone: a bolus iv injection of hexarelin 100 micrograms, 60 min after initiation of a 2-hour hydrocortisone infusion; 3) hexarelin alone: a bolus iv injection of hexarelin at time 0, 60 min after initiation of a 2-hour s****e infusion. The mean GH peak, expressed as percent change with respect to baseline level (mean of -75 and -60 minute samples), after hexarelin (1750 +/- 1157%) did not differ significantly with respect to that observed after hexarelin+hydrocortisone (1120 +/- 770%). After hydrocortisone alone the patients showed a mean decrease in GH levels as compared to baseline levels, of 47 +/- 7%. Our data show that the GH response to hexarelin in acromegaly is resistant to the inhibitor action of an acute and sustained elevation of serum cortisol levels. That hexarelin counteracts the glucocorticoid-mediated inhibition of GH secretion supports the hypothesis of an hexarelin-induced decrease in endogenous somatostatin tone.
    Hypothalamic control of growth hormone (GH) secretion in type I diabetic men: effect of the combined administration of GH-releasing hormone and hexarelin, a novel GHRP-6 analog.

Giustina A, Desenzani P, Perini P, Deghenghi R, Bugari G, Wehrenberg WB, Giustina G.

Department of Internal Medicine, University of Brescia, Italy.

Insulin dependent (type I) diabetic patients show abnormal growth hormone (GH) secretion. Hexarelin is an analog of GHRP-6 which releases GH in part via somatostatin inhibition. The aim of our study was to evaluate the effects of hexarelin and GHRH, administered either alone or in combination, on GH secretion in 10 type I diabetic and 7 normal men. All the subjects were administered: 1) human GHRH (1-29) NH2 100 micrograms i.v. bolus at 0 min; 2) hexarelin 100 micrograms i.v. bolus at 0 min; 3) hexarelin 100 micrograms + hGHRH 100 micrograms i.v. bolus at 0 min. In type I diabetic patients significantly greater GH responses to GHRH and hexarelin have been observed with normal subjects. Hexarelin caused a significantly (p < 0.05) greater GH response as compared to GHRH in both diabetic and control subjects. After the administration of hexarelin+GHRH, a significant increase in both GH absolute and peak levels as compared to hexarelin or GHRH alone was found in all the subjects. However, the GH responses to the combined stimuli were not significantly different in diabetics as compared to normals; moreover, the interaction of GHRH and hexarelin was synergistic in controls and additive in diabetics. We hypothesize that a reduction in the hypothalamic somatostatin inhibitory tone combined with increased pituitary GH production may be responsible for the pattern of the GH responses to hexarelin and GHRH observed in our type I diabetic patients.
    I got some more, but they are pdfs and too big to attach . If you want them just give me your email or something.

sadukar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    You should see results in 8 weeks,unless your sleeping around,if you are make sure to use protection against unknown factors.We have a saying in my gym,If you talk the talk you must walk the walk or you will get knocked out baby.
    Saduka you seem an honest clean guy,I wish you luck,keep up with your Progress.

NEXT69...
    uh, what would sex have to do with it? I will be honest with my opinion on it. I don't expect a ton of lean mass from it by any means.

well, so far so good. I am gaining some weight, not a ton. That may just be from the cals I am eating right now too. Week 2 of PCT and I'm up a couple of pounds, strength is up a bit. Not gaining like I was on cycle, but I'm not going backwards either. Seems like a decent enough product. I'm getter VERY vivid dreams and am actually sleeping very well too. Decent stuff, just not sure if it is worth the $$$ for it. Maybe as a bridge in the future?

goose is offline Banned
    Thanks for the report sadukar,how much did this product cost for the whole cycle? Would you use it again?

goose4..

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    GH boosters are not even close to the real thing from what I've read. I would think of them like prohormones at best. You're better off doing 2-4ius ed of REAL GH and reap guaranteed effects. I only use a few supps that really work. Whey protein and ethyl-ester creatine.

i agree!

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Thanks for the report sadukar,how much did this product cost for the whole cycle? Would you use it again?

goose4..
    the oratropin was $100 a kit. I am using 2 kits for thirty days(40mcg a day or IGF-1).

I have bought a couple of months of Hexatropin for about $75 a kit and am still curious if it does anything other then make me sleep well. I AM still gaining in PCT though.

I think I will try the oratropin again, not so sure about the Hexa though. I think it is a bit pointless at my age.

EDIT: I bought my kits when I B E had a sale going on. Thats why they were cheap(er) then normal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information