Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195

    When would be an appropriate time to add slin to my GH cycle?

    I've been on GH for around 8 wks now, would it be aright to start my slin w/out a noticable increase in bf? MY boy told me to wait 2 months to start the slin, and I'm just startin to notice some fat burning from the GH, go ahead and slin up now or wait another month?? Any thoughts. Oh yeah, and this run of GH will be 6-8 months, depends on cash flow if i will extend it to 8 or not

  2. #2
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    would it be aright to start my slin w/out a noticable increase in bf?

    If there is any increase in BF it will be diet related. There is a lot of hype about getting fat on slin but that is if you really dont know how to use it. If you know how to regiment your meals around slin you will be fine. I have never expereinced any increase in BF while on Slin but my diet is very strict.

    Are you running any AAS with this Stacked?
    Last edited by SPIKE; 12-18-2005 at 11:57 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If there is any increase in BF it will be diet related. There is a lot of he about getting fat on slin but that is if you really dont know how to use it. If you know how to regiment your meals around slin you will be fine. I have never expereinced any increase in BF while on Slin but my diet is very strict.

    Are you running any AAS with this Stacked?

    right now the only thing I'm running is 350 mg/wk of suspension due to money and holiday bullshit, my main priority is making sure I'm well stocked on this GH. I def want to do this right if I'm doing it, I'm not spending all that cash for mediocre results. I may switch off to some oral like anavar w/ a little EQ and prop, but still undecided. I really need to come off the juice for awhile, I've been on it most of the year, but I know test is def the thing to run w/ a growth cycle so I'm really undecided.

  4. #4
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    right now the only thing I'm running is 350 mg/wk of suspension due to money and holiday bullshit,

    It's rough when you're not able to run what you want due to money. I prefer to take time off and stack up what I need and run it together to achieve a goal. By you saying that you need to come off I have a feeling that you're going to be running the Gh alone. I would hate to see that, results may not end up as you intended. Especially since you're at that 8 week mark. I used to wait for that 8 week mark. Puts up a marker to start my cycle.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    It's rough when you're not able to run what you want due to money. I prefer to take time off and stack up what I need and run it together to achieve a goal. By you saying that you need to come off I have a feeling that you're going to be running the Gh alone. I would hate to see that, results may not end up as you intended. Especially since you're at that 8 week mark. I used to wait for that 8 week mark. Puts up a marker to start my cycle.
    Well then, I'll just switch to some prop eod, and throw in some HCG and just extend it. Cant have this hurting gains now can we?

  6. #6
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well then, I'll just switch to some prop eod, and throw in some HCG and just extend it. Cant have this hurting gains now can we?


    Dude you're at a great point to start achieving results. A little bridge and you're ready to bang it out. Good luck!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dude you're at a great point to start achieving results. A little bridge and you're ready to bang it out. Good luck!!!!!

    What would you use to bridge this cycle? How about some vars, and a little prop?

  8. #8
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    What would you use to bridge this cycle? How about some vars, and a little prop?

    We're the same exact age so I'll tell you how I feel about bridges. I think they are great but at our age we can recover so quickly and be ready to hit another cycle. So I never bridge, will do so later in life if need be but not now.

    Since you said you were going to throw in a little prop and extend it I thought that was your route. If you do decide to bridge then you're going to have to have a cycle lined up for when you're done. Dont just play it by ear, try to get a cycle planned out.

    You're in a tough situation b/c it seems like you have been on gear for a while but just started the GH. When you said that you were on 350mgs of suspension I thought that was your bridge then your cycle was coming now............

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    We're the same exact age so I'll tell you how I feel about bridges. I think they are great but at our age we can recover so quickly and be ready to hit another cycle. So I never bridge, will do so later in life if need be but not now.

    Since you said you were going to throw in a little prop and extend it I thought that was your route. If you do decide to bridge then you're going to have to have a cycle lined up for when you're done. Dont just play it by ear, try to get a cycle planned out.

    You're in a tough situation b/c it seems like you have been on gear for a while but just started the GH. When you said that you were on 350mgs of suspension I thought that was your bridge then your cycle was coming now............


    I've had to play it by ear a little more lately, I was hitting 1000mg sus/wk along w/ 250mg of cyp, and 50 mg dbol /day, plus these first 2 kits I bought along w/ this suspension so it cost me a good chunk of change. I ended up getting some painful sustanon that left basketballs on my ass so I ended it and just switched to suspension for now until I can get more gear. I suppose this could be considered a bridge. If I compete in April as planned thats gonna be 6 months straight on cycle, w/ only 4 wks off b4 this current one, and 5 wks off b4 the one b4 that. Maybe I should just chill and compete next summer or fall. I just dont wanna shortchange a GH cycle, I mean I payed so much for it ya know

  10. #10
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I just dont wanna shortchange a GH cycle,

    That's what I dont want to see happen SS. All that money on GH and no other compounds to run it with......

    Competition time isn't that far away and I"m sure dieting just started to play a bigger role in the picture. Even if you run this suspension for another couple of weeks and then get on a another cycle you can run that until the show. I'm just not sure if you have that gear to get you where you need to go for April.....Now that we know your ultimate goal it easier to plan out.



    Email sent...

  11. #11
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16

    Email sent...



    WTF!! I typed up about page of info and the email was sent back!!! Plus you dont have your PM system set up either.................

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •