How effective is long range IGF compared to HGH?

I've heard both positives and negatives about IGF-1. Do you feel the pronounced "GH gut" is that much worse on IGF-1 compared to GH? How do you feel IGF-1 stands as far as building muscle and fat loss compared to just taking GH? For somebody who didnt have the money to get back on GH right now, would IGF-1 and Humulog be a good way to go, I guess wha I mean is do you think it's worth it?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think LR3 IGF-1 is worth it, but as for using slin with it, I'd say no. Use The LR3 first, find out how your body responds to it first, then try some slin.

Then run some slin, for a few cycles, then if you still feel like you want to do the combo of LR3/slin, go for it. Make sure you have a glucose meter, you'll want to be checking your blood sugar, before and after meals (2 hours after the meal), in the AM and before you go to bed.

HGH gut, from what I understand and have read comes from IGF-II, so you wouldn't have to worry about it with LR3. I believe I did read a study that showed organ growth when LR3 was used with anti-inflammatory medication. I will see if I can find it, if I do I will post it.

JohnnyB

Thread Information