Thread: Doses for women

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Doses for women

What are the standard doeses for women who want to use IGFR3?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    I was told and have since started my girlfriend on 20-40 mcg pwo. I am keeping a log which I can share with you later if you would like, but she is only on day 4. Good luck.

For GH and IGF, I typically reccomend between 1/2 and 1/3rd the usual male dose.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Anthony,

Are you aware of any sides women would experince? are they diffrent from what men would experince?

I'm looking for a bit of info on IGF for women. could you please point me in direction.

Thanks

Really, IGF hasn't hit too big with the women I know yet (I know a decent amount of competitive BB'ers and Figure broads). Sides aren't going to be different in women as compared to men, but I don't really know where you can go to check that out.

To be honest, I'm going to try to convince a chick I know to try IGF on her next cycle instead of hGH, and see how she likes it. Unfortunately, last time she ran hGH, she got no results because she added in a bit of T3 and it seems to have just eliminated her gains totally.

I'll let you know as I find out more info.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Thanks.. I'm in thesame sitaution as well.. keep me posted bro..

Thanks for the speedy response as well.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    I can tell you that in my girlfriends case she was more suceptible to some hypo symptoms. Of course that is compared to me and since I'm more than twice her size, not a fair comparison. Bottomline is she was getting headaches and lethargic after injections, we increased the amount of bw in the pin to 1/2 ml per and also made sure she had more carbs within a few minutes of shot and this helped tremendously. Good luck.

I go VERY hypo from GHRP-6, but not from MGF or IGF. Then again, I shoot 600mcg of GHRP-6 per day, so maybe the high dose is part of it. But at least I know that it's producing a response in my GH levels, right?

Oh...and the interesting thing about this is that I used GHRP-6 which was in my fridge for about 3 weeks (I went on vacation), and got the same Hypo response, which tells me that the peptide was still active and able to be stored waaaay longer than everyone says (I used Bac. Water to reconstitute).

Thread Information