skarzx is offline New Member

ghrp and cjc question, wheres the proof?

hey guys, thanks for having me on this forum. I have been reading a lot about cjc and ghrp and there is a lot of conjecture and theory floating around on the internet about it.

I know in lab studies it is supposed to work. However, are there any threads of anyone cycling exclusively on cjc ghrp showing lean mass gain and fat loss?

I am a member of five different forums, and I have yet to see one thread with one single before and after picture of someone cycling on exclusively cjc ghrp.

there are people who say it worked for them, however these people were also on hgh and or some other steroid .

so my question is, do we really have any proof

please feel free to post any and all comments and or personal experience with cjc ghrp.

thanks

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    HGH, slin, IGF-1, all I'll use. Alot of this other crap just seems to work better in theory than actual usage. All this exotic shit is just getting ridiculous, my advice is to stick to the bread and butter, what you know will work for sure!! ie; GH, slin, test. all you need to get huge right there!

skarzx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    HGH, slin, IGF-1, all I'll use. Alot of this other crap just seems to work better in theory than actual usage. All this exotic shit is just getting ridiculous, my advice is to stick to the bread and butter, what you know will work for sure!! ie; GH, slin, test. all you need to get huge right there!
    im all for new stuff. im all for progress. but i have to agree, so far there is a lot of theory and conjecture, but there is literally zero proof. its been over three years since people started to talk about cjc and ghrp, and still not one before and after picture. not one thread showing proof.

so far i believe its just all hype, wishful thinking if you will. until i am shown otherwise i will approach this topic with a skeptical outlook.

this is not to say that i will not be happy to hear peoples experiences on the stuff. and id love to see pictures of before and after. i am keeping an open mind. but so far, if it appears to be too good to be true, it probably is.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Go ahead and believe what you read on the web then.. haha.. stick to your old skool AAS/HGH/SLIN protocol's.. which YES DOES WORK. You are 100% correct about that..

But what pisses me off... is your.. IN THEORY.. It's not in THEORY.. You obviously KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT PEPTIDES.. which makes you ignorant to them.. which means I AM NOT CALLING YOU IGNORANT so don't get all pissy.. it just means you don't know what they are really all about...

Now, since you use HGH.. I am sure you know about PULSATION correct??

Well here let me help explain a little something for you so MAYBE .. Just maybe you will climb out of your cave your in and open your mind.. if everyon stayed stagnant we wouldn't have TRENBOLONE now would we... that was an EXOTIC not too long ago.. could you imagine what LOU or ARNOLD would have accomplished with such a powerful compound as Tren ?! Yah they would have been even MORE of the MASS MONSTER than they were...

I have demonstrated that if some GH is administered during a time when a natural pulse is occurring the body will see this as one big pulse that gets up and down and will not interfere or give negative feedback such that subsequent natural pulses are inhibited. So a little GH can be give "in phase" (i.e. during a rising natural pulse) and there will be no interference with continued natural GH release.

If the GH is administered out of phase (i.e. during a trough when GH pulse is not naturally occurring) then there will be negative inhibition of natural GH release.

Now the amount of GH to be used is significant. If it is too high it will be elevated for too long...

The mode of administration is important. IM is a quicker release then subcutaneous. The best mode of release is via IV. All of the GH hits at the same time w/ IV and in fact a 20iu dose is considered pulsatile because it is in and out in a short period of time.

My feeling with IM dosing is that several iu can be used. IF you are going to generate your own pulse with GHRP-2 then you may be able to use 4iu.

Okay now that you understand that I want you to understand that rather then wait around for a natural pulse to occur (difficult to know) we create one with a GHRP. The one we are choosing is GHRP-2.

GHRP-2 will turn down the influence of somatostatin. Remember we have pulses in part because somatostatin (the inhibiting hormone) is turned on and it stops GH release. GHRP-2 when it is injected will reduce somatostatin's influence at that moment and increase GHRH's (the positive hormone) influence.

So GHRP-2 can be administered to start a pulse. OR if you have the funds GHRP-2/mod GRF(1-29) to create a strong pulse. Ten minutes later you can administer synthetic GH. If the dose is correct the body will see this as one big and a bit prolonged pulse.

I have used 4ius IM before and would not go beyond that. You want the GH-receptor complex to have time off so that Stat5b signaling can reset and be strong when the next pulse occurs.

I know you have the synthetic GH and plan to pulse it but will always work better with GHRP-2. If you have the funds add mod GRF(1-29) to GHRP-2. If not GHRP-2 will suffice.

I would suggest 100-250mcg of GHRP-2 w/ 100mcg to 500mcgs of mod GRF(1-29) if you have it... wait 10 minutes and inject 2iu - 4iu of synthetic GH. You need time off when the pulses and GH round shape come back down to reset stat5b signalling.

If you have 8iu of GH I would split it across three dosings a day.

Hopefully that helped ease your.. IN THEORY CLAUSE.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My IGF-1 level was around 150 pre peptides.

After 5 weeks of JUST cjc and ghrp my IGF-1 level was 518.

I'd say it works.

Thanks for the support and THE PROOF DCannon !! Let's teach all these NON-BELIEVING FOOLS what's really up.. Peptides transformed my body.. and JUST PEPTIDES Alone, No AAS, I was 305lbs. 40+% bf.. and ran 2 pep cycles, a ghrp2 + cjc-1295 and a ghrp-2,cjc-1295, and Igf1-lr3 cycle and brought myself down to 220lbs 20%bf in under a year... yah grant it the diet and training had worlds to do with it.. but I know in the span of 10 months without the assistance of these wonderful peptides I wouldn't have been able to accomplish what I did... so ... to anyone who doesn't think these things work.. either you aren't using a reputable source. You don't know how to run them. You don't know what Peptides actually are. Or You just think that you need to stick to all the basics (which work of course) but there is a whole world out there that YOU just are not equipped to experience without the proper knowledge...

If you run REAL GRADE PEPTIDES.. The CORRECT WAY.. Then they work BETTER Than HGH/SLIN combo, BY FAR !!!

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Go ahead and believe what you read on the web then.. haha.. stick to your old skool AAS/HGH/SLIN protocol's.. which YES DOES WORK. You are 100% correct about that..

But what pisses me off... is your.. IN THEORY.. It's not in THEORY.. You obviously KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT PEPTIDES.. which makes you ignorant to them.. which means I AM NOT CALLING YOU IGNORANT so don't get all pissy.. it just means you don't know what they are really all about...

Now, since you use HGH.. I am sure you know about PULSATION correct??

Well here let me help explain a little something for you so MAYBE .. Just maybe you will climb out of your cave your in and open your mind.. if everyon stayed stagnant we wouldn't have TRENBOLONE now would we... that was an EXOTIC not too long ago.. could you imagine what LOU or ARNOLD would have accomplished with such a powerful compound as Tren ?! Yah they would have been even MORE of the MASS MONSTER than they were...

I have demonstrated that if some GH is administered during a time when a natural pulse is occurring the body will see this as one big pulse that gets up and down and will not interfere or give negative feedback such that subsequent natural pulses are inhibited. So a little GH can be give "in phase" (i.e. during a rising natural pulse) and there will be no interference with continued natural GH release.

If the GH is administered out of phase (i.e. during a trough when GH pulse is not naturally occurring) then there will be negative inhibition of natural GH release.

Now the amount of GH to be used is significant. If it is too high it will be elevated for too long...

The mode of administration is important. IM is a quicker release then subcutaneous. The best mode of release is via IV. All of the GH hits at the same time w/ IV and in fact a 20iu dose is considered pulsatile because it is in and out in a short period of time.

My feeling with IM dosing is that several iu can be used. IF you are going to generate your own pulse with GHRP-2 then you may be able to use 4iu.

Okay now that you understand that I want you to understand that rather then wait around for a natural pulse to occur (difficult to know) we create one with a GHRP. The one we are choosing is GHRP-2.

GHRP-2 will turn down the influence of somatostatin. Remember we have pulses in part because somatostatin (the inhibiting hormone) is turned on and it stops GH release. GHRP-2 when it is injected will reduce somatostatin's influence at that moment and increase GHRH's (the positive hormone) influence.

So GHRP-2 can be administered to start a pulse. OR if you have the funds GHRP-2/mod GRF(1-29) to create a strong pulse. Ten minutes later you can administer synthetic GH. If the dose is correct the body will see this as one big and a bit prolonged pulse.

I have used 4ius IM before and would not go beyond that. You want the GH-receptor complex to have time off so that Stat5b signaling can reset and be strong when the next pulse occurs.

I know you have the synthetic GH and plan to pulse it but will always work better with GHRP-2. If you have the funds add mod GRF(1-29) to GHRP-2. If not GHRP-2 will suffice.

I would suggest 100-250mcg of GHRP-2 w/ 100mcg to 500mcgs of mod GRF(1-29) if you have it... wait 10 minutes and inject 2iu - 4iu of synthetic GH. You need time off when the pulses and GH round shape come back down to reset stat5b signalling.

If you have 8iu of GH I would split it across three dosings a day.

Hopefully that helped ease your.. IN THEORY CLAUSE.

Dat would be proud . Well on second thought knowing Dat, maybe not

Thanks for the support and THE PROOF DCannon !! Let's teach all these NON-BELIEVING FOOLS what's really up.. Peptides transformed my body.. and JUST PEPTIDES Alone, No AAS, I was 305lbs. 40+% bf.. and ran 2 pep cycles, a ghrp2 + cjc-1295 and a ghrp-2,cjc-1295, and Igf1-lr3 cycle and brought myself down to 220lbs 20%bf in under a year... yah grant it the diet and training had worlds to do with it.. but I know in the span of 10 months without the assistance of these wonderful peptides I wouldn't have been able to accomplish what I did... so ... to anyone who doesn't think these things work.. either you aren't using a reputable source. You don't know how to run them. You don't know what Peptides actually are. Or You just think that you need to stick to all the basics (which work of course) but there is a whole world out there that YOU just are not equipped to experience without the proper knowledge...

If you run REAL GRADE PEPTIDES.. The CORRECT WAY.. Then they work BETTER Than HGH/SLIN combo, BY FAR !!!
    Shhhh ! I like the fact that it's not mainstream. If it becomes too popular than the copies will start to surface.

Seriously I've been on for just a short time, but I'm a believer !!!!

Those are the words of DAT.. I think he'd be proud of his own words... lol... or maybe he wouldn't who knows with him.. all i know is.. THAT MAN IS A GENIUS and has completely changed my whole outlook on Peptides forever !! He's like my favorite dude!!

Those are the words of DAT.. I think he'd be proud of his own words... lol... or maybe he wouldn't who knows with him.. all i know is.. THAT MAN IS A GENIUS and has completely changed my whole outlook on Peptides forever !! He's like my favorite dude!!
    I couldn't agree more ! I've just started my peptide journey, but I'm a true convert. Just have to get my diet in check and I'm hoping for results like yours.

magaton is offline Junior Member
    I wish i would have started a log and took pics. I think it would have hepled with this thread.

My experience thus far on Peps only (GHRP6/CJC) have been amazing.

I had taken an AAS cycle of TestE & Eq a while back. I am getting more positive comments in the gym about my physique now then when i was on AAS. I don't think Peps are better than AAS but I do think they are a good alternative.

By the way, i started Peps at the end of my PCT so i am sure this has helped to keep the gains from AAS. I put on 14lbs during AAS and another 8lbs on the Peps.

Next will be to continue Peps and include another AAS cycle.

I'm 38 years old and i can tell you that the peps have hepled me tremendously. BF drop, putting a some mass on and getting stronger and feeling great. What's not to like.

I started my research at 50mcg/50mcg three times daily. Then bumped to 100/100 3 times daily. I have just upped to 150mcg GHPR6 / 100mcg CJC 3 times daily. Administered as soon as i wake, wait 30 mins to eat, 30 mins prior to lunch and then right before bed. All IQ in the abdomen area.

I can tell you since i have bumped the GHRP6 up to 150 from 100 my hunger has increased again.
    Last edited by magaton; 12-29-2009 at 09:08 AM.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    This is very interesting. I am about to start an hgh cycle in a few weeks. Maybe I will do a cycle with just hgh and then one with the stuff that deuce suggested and chime back in with my opinions and results. I have to read up on peptides first but I don't see any problem doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by russiandave View Post
    This is very interesting. I am about to start an hgh cycle in a few weeks. Maybe I will do a cycle with just hgh and then one with the stuff that deuce suggested and chime back in with my opinions and results. I have to read up on peptides first but I don't see any problem doing this.
    I explained to a friend at the gym yesterday that when I went from just HGH to peptides it was like kicking into a higher gear. Everything got better and it was pretty noticeable. The biggest thing for me was weight loss. On HGH I had very little. On just a short time on peptides I have lost 3kg.

Thread Information