Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    18yearoldfreak is offline Junior Member

why does it take so long for hgh to kick in fully?

most people say to see full results it takes about four to six months for hgh to fully kick in, which is fine, i dont mind waiting and its not a patience thing but im just curious why? does it just have to build up in your system or what? i feel like an idiot asking this but whatever.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    HGH stimulates almost all of the different systems of your body. The HGH increases your metabolism and break down fat, increases IGF and create lean muscle. It works on the dermal system to give your skin a more "youthful" look. It works in the brain to give you sharper mental acuity. These systems in the body takes longer to react once stimulated by HGH. HGH isn't like testosterone which cause a near immediate effect on the muscular system.

I noticed fat loss in about 7 weeks. I noticed an increased in mental sharpness in about 8 months. I've been on HGH for a year now. I love it.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 18yearoldfreak View Post
    most people say to see full results it takes about four to six months for hgh to fully kick in, which is fine, i dont mind waiting and its not a patience thing but im just curious why? does it just have to build up in your system or what? i feel like an idiot asking this but whatever.
    Its not that it takes a long time to kick in, its just that the results it yields are take time to become visible.

SquatMan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    HGH stimulates almost all of the different systems of your body. The HGH increases your metabolism and break down fat, increases IGF and create lean muscle. It works on the dermal system to give your skin a more "youthful" look. It works in the brain to give you sharper mental acuity. These systems in the body takes longer to react once stimulated by HGH. HGH isn't like testosterone which cause a near immediate effect on the muscular system.

I noticed fat loss in about 7 weeks. I noticed an increased in mental sharpness in about 8 months. I've been on HGH for a year now. I love it.
    Yep! Studies have shown this to be true! even at the 6 week mark.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Its not that it takes a long time to kick in, its just that the results it yields are take time to become visible.

Exactly!

S

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    Question is...Once you come off AAS and plan to run gh year round, what dose is required for maintenance per week or per day?

Quote Originally Posted by XLCanadian View Post
    Question is...Once you come off AAS and plan to run gh year round, what dose is required for maintenance per week or per day?
    That depends on what your goals are??

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    Well...Let's say for instance you want to maintain sub 8% bf year round.

And retain the mass from your AAS cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    yeah i was wondering about that cause its not like the first six months youre taking it it does nothing for you i mean something has to be going on in there...

Wow! I dont think you could possibly say. That depends on so many other variables. Diet, training, rest, genetics, etc, etc..... Invariably you are going to loose at least a small percentage of your gains after an aas cycle.

Oh and lets not forget the most important factor!! A proper pct and how well a person's HPTA recovers!!

is 8 iu's of hgh a day with a schedule of seven days a week quite a bit? like would that produce some pretty good results combined with aas as long as training, diet, and rest are where they should be?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age? 18
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

yes i am 18. flame away. the thing is is i am very well taken care of in the funding department and its kind of my dream to be a pro bodybuilder and stuff..granted all the stuff the guys take these days really turns me off and im more into arnolds era but still. i am 18 6'4 272 with 7% bodyfat i have been training hard and dieting hard since i was twelve..

Big
    yes i am 18. flame away. the thing is is i am very well taken care of in the funding department and its kind of my dream to be a pro bodybuilder and stuff..granted all the stuff the guys take these days really turns me off and im more into arnolds era but still. i am 18 6'4 272 with 7% bodyfat i have been training hard and dieting hard since i was twelve..

wow, pics please

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ I am not going to believe you till I see pics and they are legit!

TheBerryhillMonster is offline Associate Member
    I also would like to see photographic evidence.

i know it sounds crazy haha its funny to think im in a "bulking" period too. I will try and post some pics but i really dont care if you guys dont believe me to be honest...what does lieing get me? maybe a few compliments saying how freakish i am or something from people i dont even know on some ONLINE forum? lol...also what kind of sides can i see if i ramp up on the growth too fast? i have read about the tingling and numbing sensations but what else? what is a good rule of thumb when ramping up as far as timing goes? 1 iu every week? every few weeks? every month? i am going at about 1 iu every month right now but would like some input. please if youre going to flame please dont even post, youre just wasting your time and mine. thanks

oh, and my bad i lied to you guys. im apparently at just over nine percent now. i just got checked tonight. must be that daily quodba

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    post a pic man. no disrespect but i find that hard to believe. show us a pic.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    C'mon post'em up............

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    wow, pics please

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    People say that one has to take gh at the beginning of puberty to get a hight increase but they never say anything bout other bone growth. I'm 26 and my hands and feet r getting wider. So u might have some weird growths being that young.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    How much gh r u running ^^^ ??? ive read ppl reporting that on 10+ doses a day

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    8iu. this is my 2nd run now on 6th month. my 1st run i did 6iu for 1yr and noticed the same thing

ronnie takes like 30 to 40 ius a day of hgh. i asked him at the convention. "Ronnie" as i come in closer so my lips are a few inches from his ear.."how many iu's of growth a day do you take?" he pauses and kinda thinks or so it appears..."30 to 40 ius a day buddy" i replied "really? that is a lot!" ronnie replied "yeah buddy lot of growth going on!"

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Pics, bro.

I'm sure if you're those stats you have quite a few pics laying around...shouldn't take you that long to throw one up.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ronnie takes like 30 to 40 ius a day of hgh. i asked him at the convention. "Ronnie" as i come in closer so my lips are a few inches from his ear.."how many iu's of growth a day do you take?" he pauses and kinda thinks or so it appears..."30 to 40 ius a day buddy" i replied "really? that is a lot!" ronnie replied "yeah buddy lot of growth going on!"
    LMFAO! Troll.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMFAO! Troll.....

~Haz~
    Yea, I agree. I call BS on this guy!

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    30-40 iu's?!! BS!

Why do some guy's always think more is better with everything?

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    if you truly want to be huge then here is the easiest way w/ GH. You need to divide the year into 4 quarters. Take 5 iu/day the first 3 months, 10 iu/day the next 3 months, 5 iu/day months 6-9, then back to 10 iu's/day months 9-12. Your looking at about $10,000 give or take. Each 3 month quarter your cycle is designed to do something different in conjunction with your GH. You dont need much, a little test, maybe one or two cutting agents during another phase, etc etc. If your big time or on a professional level, then CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 come into the mix as well, also possibly including IGF-1 and IGF-2, preferably when your GH levels are lower during your 5 iu/day phase. This is what separates a guy who is 240 @ 10 % bf from the guy who is 280 @ 7% all year. It's $$$$$. Then it becomes a matter of what bodypart needs to be prioritized for detail, growing is no longer an issue. No more Teeter Tauter, then your seriously the big dog on the block. 15-25k/yr and you can do it. Thats the reality of the situation

wharton is offline out of here
    So at that weight and height ronnie coleman must look like mini me to you?
    I say you are full of shit if they are your stats you wouldnt need ass or hgh cause you are already at a lower bf and a bigger size than a 6-10year pro.

TROLL

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread is complete BS. LIAR!

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    if you truly want to be huge then here is the easiest way w/ GH. You need to divide the year into 4 quarters. Take 5 iu/day the first 3 months, 10 iu/day the next 3 months, 5 iu/day months 6-9, then back to 10 iu's/day months 9-12. Your looking at about $10,000 give or take. Each 3 month quarter your cycle is designed to do something different in conjunction with your GH. You dont need much, a little test, maybe one or two cutting agents during another phase, etc etc. If your big time or on a professional level, then CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 come into the mix as well, also possibly including IGF-1 and IGF-2, preferably when your GH levels are lower during your 5 iu/day phase. This is what separates a guy who is 240 @ 10 % bf from the guy who is 280 @ 7% all year. It's $$$$$. Then it becomes a matter of what bodypart needs to be prioritized for detail, growing is no longer an issue. No more Teeter Tauter, then your seriously the big dog on the block. 15-25k/yr and you can do it. Thats the reality of the situation
    Yeah thats an interesting idea...i love how everyone gets all bent out of shape like im lieing or need to prove how big i am by posting pics...like i said what good could i possibly do myself by lieing? i mean get real..all i am is a blessed kid that has been working hard since i was twelve and in the last year taking stuff continually..my dad is 6'5 250 and my mom is 5'11 210. I dont train legs because i had an injury and a muscle was removed that prevents me from doing most leg excercises. i do curls and extensions and other bs but i cant squat and stuff but they are naturally 27's so my body is just now starting to look a little unportional.. and no i dont have any pics laying around..i just got a laptop to be honest and before that the only internet access i had was my ipod which was pretty slow..I have my own ideas of how to use gear, diet, and train but i like to get others advice and obviously most of the people here are probably more experienced than i am. like i have told you guys i am only 18, will be 19 in feb. anyways, what is a good dose of daily gh for good muscle growth during a "bulking" season? i currently split my doses into one in the morning and one post workout...is that the best time for what im trying to do? aka..just add more muscle and get the muscle i do have more mature..which is going to just take time more than anything..i have heard shooting up before bed is a really good idea too but i wonder about how it could affect my natural gh pulses...i appreaciate your guys input even though probably half this thread has been wasted with how full of crap i am and asking me to post pics. wasteee of time..

Yeah thats an interesting idea...i love how everyone gets all bent out of shape like im lieing or need to prove how big i am by posting pics...like i said what good could i possibly do myself by lieing? i mean get real..all i am is a blessed kid that has been working hard since i was twelve and in the last year taking stuff continually..my dad is 6'5 250 and my mom is 5'11 210. I dont train legs because i had an injury and a muscle was removed that prevents me from doing most leg excercises. i do curls and extensions and other bs but i cant squat and stuff but they are naturally 27's so my body is just now starting to look a little unportional.. and no i dont have any pics laying around..i just got a laptop to be honest and before that the only internet access i had was my ipod which was pretty slow..I have my own ideas of how to use gear, diet, and train but i like to get others advice and obviously most of the people here are probably more experienced than i am. like i have told you guys i am only 18, will be 19 in feb. anyways, what is a good dose of daily gh for good muscle growth during a "bulking" season? i currently split my doses into one in the morning and one post workout...is that the best time for what im trying to do? aka..just add more muscle and get the muscle i do have more mature..which is going to just take time more than anything..i have heard shooting up before bed is a really good idea too but i wonder about how it could affect my natural gh pulses...i appreaciate your guys input even though probably half this thread has been wasted with how full of crap i am and asking me to post pics. wasteee of time..
    You will get no more help no one is gonna advise an 18 year old on how to use anything not on this site. I'm done with this

Big
    I just left his house. "Ronnie, I need you to check this thread for me..." I stated. "Nothing but a peanut, fire up the pc" he grunted. Upon reading this thread, he jumped back in a way that startled me, then exclaimed "That's a TROLL baby!!!" he clapped his hands once really hard, I'm not sure why, then walked to the kitchen.

I just left his house. "Ronnie, I need you to check this thread for me..." I stated. "Nothing but a peanut, fire up the pc" he grunted. Upon reading this thread, he jumped back in a way that startled me, then exclaimed "That's a TROLL baby!!!" he clapped his hands once really hard, I'm not sure why, then walked to the kitchen.
    Lmao

oh no wharton is "done with this!!!" what ever will i do!?

Big
    probably keep posting troll bs till you're banned.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    LMFAO

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

probably keep posting troll bs till you're banned.
    x2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information