Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Steve.O is offline Junior Member

t3 or t4 with my growth hormone?

Hey guys been doing a bita reading and im stil indecisive of which drug is the best to use with my growth. Ive read the sticky on the sub forums statin t4 is best to run with growth. But most people i know who run gh run it with it with t3 with great results. What the best to run with gh in yor opinion please. Cheers steve. O

Razor is offline Banned
    Run t4..Marcus has done a lot of research on it.

Fair enough raz. So i take it yuor running t4 with your hgh? What is an apprioate dosage of t4 with long term growth usage. Cheers for reply

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i use 100mcg of t4. the average dose is 50-100mcg daily of t4
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Razor is offline Banned
    Im waiting for my t4 in the mail and then I will start 50mcg

Im struggling to find a legit place on the net for t4. My sources dont sel it. Wil one of u lot help me out if a pm you. Thnx for replys

Its no where near as popular as t3

freakedoutmatt is offline New Member
    I get scripts for my shit. I do 200mcg of T4 a day. Max dose I would recommend is 300mcg a day.

T4 is not very effective if you are on an extremely low carbohydrate diet. Just fyi.

Start with 100mcg though. Don't start high. First day you will be burning up like a firecracker... Just be forewarned. Also, take in the morning to try and be able to sleep, but know that you won't get too much sleep the first night on it. Your body needs to adapt. You should be fine by the second day... At least I have never seen anyone not fine by the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by freakedoutmatt View Post
    I get scripts for my shit. I do 200mcg of T4 a day. Max dose I would recommend is 300mcg a day.

T4 is not very effective if you are on an extremely low carbohydrate diet. Just fyi.
    Start with 100mcg though. Don't start high. First day you will be burning up like a firecracker... Just be forewarned. Also, take in the morning to try and be able to sleep, but know that you won't get too much sleep the first night on it. Your body needs to adapt. You should be fine by the second day... At least I have never seen anyone not fine by the next day.
    What are you talking about? T4 isn't even the active thyroid hormone. Side effects will be completely individualistic depending on that specific person's rate at which the body converts T4 to T3.

OP - do a search for the real name of T4 - thyroxine or any of the name brands and you should be able to find it at most online pharmacies.

I take 100mcg ED on an empty stomach with 4iu - 5iu GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

What are you talking about? T4 isn't even the active thyroid hormone. Side effects will be completely individualistic depending on that specific person's rate at which the body converts T4 to T3.

OP - do a search for the real name of T4 - thyroxine or any of the name brands and you should be able to find it at most online pharmacies.

Everyone I've had take it, about fifteen plus now, have had the EXACT same reaction. So, I feel confident in that he will burn up the first day ;-).

And finding scripts online is not as easy as you make it out to be. There are a lot of frauds there.

Also, think about it. Introducing more of what your body has already is going to put it into overload. It's going to convert more at first introduction than normal no matter who you are. Just the way your body works. Research.

Do you realize that the medical use of thyroxine is to treat hyperthyroidism by lowering TSH and thereby reducing T3?

If T4 had an unlimited conversion rate or even converted in any significant amount like you say then administering thyroxine to people with hyperthyroidism would be self defeating because it would just make T3 go up and make hyperthyroidism worse.

Do you realize that the medical use of thyroxine is to treat hyperthyroidism by lowering TSH and thereby reducing T3?

If T4 had an unlimited conversion rate or even converted in any significant amount like you say then administering thyroxine to people with hyperthyroidism would be self defeating because it would just make T3 go up and make hyperthyroidism worse.
    I don't know where you're getting your information, but T4 will not lower your T3 levels or it would not be a popular drug for losing weight without taking the actual hormone. Hypothyroidism is a low thyroid!!! Thus, T4 will help increase metabolic rate.

Wow. Check your resources before you say things you don't know about.

Hey guys. I was looking for a couple of hours last night and now again today. I live in the uk and we cannot purchase t4 without a perscription. Im struggling to trust any of the sites ive found. Has anyone ordered and successfully recieved t4. Both my sources have had everything i ever needed in the past. Id realy appreciate it if someone could pm me. Iv been a member for 4-5 years its the 1st time iv ever askd owt like this. Cheers steve. O

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.O
    Hey guys. I was looking for a couple of hours last night and now again today. I live in the uk and we cannot purchase t4 without a perscription. Im struggling to trust any of the sites ive found. Has anyone ordered and successfully recieved t4. Both my sources have had everything i ever needed in the past. Id realy appreciate it if someone could pm me. Iv been a member for 4-5 years its the 1st time iv ever askd owt like this. Cheers steve. O
    PM me. Not sure what the forum rules are on posting sites.

DanB is offline Banned
    PM me. Not sure what the forum rules are on posting sites.
    Nobody can PM you

And I thought I told you last night about keeping your mouth shut if your going to be talking bolix again, you know as much about t4 as you do about igf1, sweet fvckall now go answer my questions I have on your b.s. in the thread about IGF

Quote Originally Posted by DanB

Nobody can PM you

And I thought I told you last night about keeping your mouth shut if your going to be talking bolix again, you know as much about t4 as you do about igf1, sweet fvckall now go answer my questions I have on your b.s. in the thread about IGF
    Wtf are you talking about you idiot? You don't know anything about T4. Google that and you will find out very quickly. Considering that I am in medical school, you can shut your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by freakedoutmatt

Wtf are you talking about you idiot? You know anything about T4. Google that and you will find out very quickly. Considering that I am in medical school, you can shut your mouth.
    And anything I said about IGF is correct. Unlike some of us apparently, I do my research ;-)

DanB is offline Banned
    then lets see you back up the b.s. you post in this thread and the other, come on then post articles to back it up

DanB is offline Banned
    in medical school and dont know the difference between cjc and mod grf, lmfao yeah you do your research alright

and what was it about pct for igf haha

stop digging your hole deeper

then lets see you back up the b.s. you post in this thread and the other, come on then post articles to back it up
    Look up T4 in epocrates and you will find very quickly you're wrong.

in medical school and dont know the difference between cjc and mod grf, lmfao yeah you do your research alright

and what was it about pct for igf haha

stop digging your hole deeper
    And IGF does require pct dipsh*t. Look at recent studies on any use of the hormone past six weeks. It will decrease pituitary gland functionality and you will benefit greatly by helping your body recover faster from the hormone stopping the bodies natural production.

DanB is offline Banned
    i dont need to

and answer my question about cjc and pct for igf

it isnt going away, post articles to back up all your b.s. in the other thread

i dont need to

What questions?! CJC increases gh levels and IGF levels. That's what I said. Are you really disagreeing with that?

i dont need to

And true ignorance. Ask for a source but you are "too smart to look it up". What a fool.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Considering that I am in medical school, you can shut your mouth.
    I don't know if your comments on T4 and IGF1 are correct or not, but I know how many endocrinologists don't know how injected testosterone works in the body...and they have graduated medical school. An alleged, partial medical education probably won't hold much water here; your only chance is valuable opinions built over time.

DanB is offline Banned
    What questions?! CJC increases gh levels and IGF levels. That's what I said. Are you really disagreeing with that?
    You told the op to take cjc along with ghrp, so you want to give him gh bleed then yeah? you know there isnt a cjc w/o dac, its mislabelled on sites for people like yourself to keep it simple I thought a med student would know that

It increase baseline levels by 5 times and keep them raised? how you work that out, because thats what you implied, so if that the case why bother taking gh?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

I don't know if your comments on T4 and IGF1 are correct or not, but I know how many endocrinologists don't know how injected testosterone works in the body...and they have graduated medical school. An alleged, partial medical education probably won't hold much water here; your only chance is valuable opinions built over time.
    Lol. I will go with what studies have PROVEN to be and what medicines are used for today. IGF pct is very recommended, T4 increases metabolism and is meant for UNDERactive thyroids, and cjc has been proven to increase igf and gh levels.

DanB is offline Banned
    And true ignorance. Ask for a source but you are "too smart to look it up". What a fool.
    I aint asking for shit except you to back up what your saying, so are you going to?

You see, I dont need to because its common knowledge, its you that going against everything that is understood and practised so therefore need to back it up

You told the op to take cjc along with ghrp, so you want to give him gh bleed then yeah? you know there isnt a cjc w/o dac, its mislabelled on sites for people like yourself to keep it simple I thought a med student would know that

It increase baseline levels by 5 times and keep them raised? how you work that out, because thats what you implied, so if that the case why bother taking gh?
    I refer to cjc in the short simply as cjc.. So sorry ;-). CJC and ghrp6 doesn't cause gh bleed to my knowledge, but that I could be wrong about in some scenarios, as it depends on each person's body. Also, the two combined has been proven to get close to the results of actual gh hormone.

I aint asking for shit except you to back up what your saying, so are you going to?

You see, I dont need to because its common knowledge, its you that going against everything that is understood and practised so therefore need to back it up
    I did back it up. Look at epocrates. Look up medical journals from Google. It's all there. Plain and simple. There is your backup, AGAIN.

DanB is offline Banned
    Lol. I will go with what studies have PROVEN to be and what medicines are used for today. IGF pct is very recommended, T4 increases metabolism and is meant for UNDERactive thyroids, and cjc has been proven to increase igf and gh levels.
    so cjc with dac yeah? you know its a nominal increase barely above baseline, and you risk damaging the op health by advising him to use it, and why combine with a ghrp when he has a bleed so there aint going to be any pulse from ghrp, now you will make some doctor giving out advise that causes harm to your patients wont you, and show my your proof it increases levels by 5 times like you claimed, if you talk b.s. here you will be callled out in it so either know what your talking about or just say nothing

Please reread my post. I didn't say you were wrong.

I was just pointing out that on forums in general, your opinion will have more weight the longer you are there and providing solid advice.

Don't expect people to automatically believe you with a claim of being in med school and a post count of 16. You will need to calmly explain your ideas. I don't want you to get frustrated and leave because of a disagreement.

DanB is offline Banned
    I refer to cjc in the short simply as cjc.. So sorry ;-). CJC and ghrp6 doesn't cause gh bleed to my knowledge, but that I could be wrong about in some scenarios, as it depends on each person's body. Also, the two combined has been proven to get close to the results of actual gh hormone.
    cjc causes gh bleed which is why it isnt used

mod grf 1-29 which is refered to as cjc w/o dac (dosnt exist) dosnt cause gh bleed, so why you posting stuff which could damage somebody health when you just admitted you arent sure what your talking about, it dosnt depend in the body it causes a gh bleed thats what its designed to do

again where is the proof of this, start posting articles to back up your claims or shut the fvck up

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

Please reread my post. I didn't say you were wrong.

I was just pointing out that on forums in general, your opinion will have more weight the longer you are there and providing solid advice.

Don't expect people to automatically believe you with a claim of being in med school and a post count of 16. You will need to calmly explain your ideas. I don't want you to get frustrated and leave because of a disagreement.
    Alright. Well it won't let me post links so it is rather difficult to give you the links I have.

Quote Originally Posted by freakedoutmatt

Alright. Well it won't let me post links so it is rather difficult to give you the links I have.
    Causing gh bleed, you are correct. I have had good experience combining the two peps,though and have read a lot of others having good experiences as well. Is the gh bleed dose dependent or what?

I don't know where you're getting your information, but T4 will not lower your T3 levels or it would not be a popular drug for losing weight without taking the actual hormone. Hypothyroidism is a low thyroid!!! Thus, T4 will help increase metabolic rate.

Wow. Check your resources before you say things you don't know about.
    I'm gonna be as nice about this as I can, you're a fvcking idiot. One of thyroxine's primary medical uses is to suppress TSH which will lower all thyroid hormones including T3 and endogenous T4 in patients with hyperthyroidism.

If you want to believe that T4 converts at unlimited rate that's fine, just don't spread your bullshlt on this board.

And learn to read, where did I ever say anything about hypothyroidism? And if you're a med student why have you given T4 to 15 people? Aaahhh I bet you stayed at a holiday inn last night.

DanB is offline Banned
    It is from the dac, designed to prolong the halflife and in turn it causes gh bleed

Google datbtrue if you are interested in learning more about ghrh's/ghrp's

Heh. I don't know enough about T4 to be in this disagreement. I just wanted to let you know to expect some pushback in the beginning, and to just stay chill. So many guys get into a fight right out of the gate and leave in a huff.

Having said that, I know and like DanB. The facts will come out though discussion, and hopefully everyone will learn something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information