Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ImpeccableChaos is offline Junior Member
    It's been 2 months Slimshady, I thought that was long enough, What about my age, is the test already adjusted for age? I will be 56 very soon.

Hey Slimshady I have been on these for 2 months, I thought that was long enough. I am 56 soon does that matter?
    ooops thought the first post didn't go through lol

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpeccableChaos
    Hey Slimshady I have been on these for 2 months, I thought that was long enough. I am 56 soon does that matter?
    ooops thought the first post didn't go through lol
    Yeah 2 months should be long enough, ill wait for others to chime in.

Will do, I was hoping for a higher IGF number for sure. But it is still high but I will wait for marcus and Sgt. and the other guys and see what they think.

I wouldn't expect any miraculous high IGF number at 2iu and 56 yr old (no offense lol).

Do you know what your baseline IGF levels were?

I think a better gauge would be how much IGF increased rather than just looking at the total which depends on so many different variables and is very much individualistic.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Solid answer ,I didn't realize he was on just 2iu..

I'm only on 3 hoping I can get some fat loss

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01

For fat loss you need a minimum 4ius 5/2.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva

For fat loss you need a minimum 4ius 5/2.
    Don't want to hijack ,

Buying may go 4iu every 6 and 1 off

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpeccableChaos View Post
    He Guys, Got the email this morning. I have heard people with higher IGF numbers but I will let you guys comment. Like I said I pinned 8ius IM in my thigh and tested 3,5 hrs later. I just copied and pasted but I can print out and black out my info and scan it if you guys want.

IGF-1
    Insulin -Like Growth Factor I---- 252 ---- High --- ng/ml 56-201
    Growth Hormone , Serum
    Growth Hormone, Serum ------ 19.6 ---- High--- ng ml 0.0-2.9

what if you split the 8 iU into 2 shots will that lower the GH serum ?
    Last edited by Granovich; 05-04-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Hey Sgt, thanks for the input. ( and no offense taken lol )Unfortunately I don't have a baseline and when I was thinking about it today I remembered I was only on 2ius a day. I was thinking that because I pinned 8ius before the test that I would get high IGF levels. But the large dose on that day was really for the blood serum test. The IGF number is more of a long term use number isn't it? And that would reflect the 2iu dose not the 8ius I pinned for only the one day.
    Last edited by ImpeccableChaos; 05-03-2013 at 08:39 PM.

So do you guys think that my numbers reflect a good Anti Aging - healing - well being levels? ( whether it's legit HGH or whatever ) My IGF level is still 25% over the HIGHER variable,
    Last edited by ImpeccableChaos; 05-03-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Hey Sgt, thanks for the input. ( and no offense taken lol )Unfortunately I don't have a baseline and when I was thinking about it today I remembered I was only on 2ius a day. I was thinking that because I pinned 8ius before the test that I would get high IGF levels. But the large dose on that day was really for the blood serum test. The IGF number is more of a long term use number isn't it? And that would reflect the 2iu dose not the 8ius I pinned for only the one day.
    Exactly.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

So do you guys think that my numbers reflect a good Anti Aging - healing - well being levels? ( whether it's legit HGH or whatever ) My IGF level is still 25% over the HIGHER variable,
    ^^^^^
    That, or could 8ius of IGF raise my level to that 3.5 hrs. later? I know without a baseline it's almost impossible to be sure.

I am looking forward to trying the pharm grade I got but I don't see why I shouldn't finish this kit first.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post

well im on 3 ius of gentropin and you will get great fat loss from that dose i wish i could run em higher but cant afford it .I guess it depends on the brand i ran seros for a lil while when i was out of gens and 3 ius of them didnt do near what the gens do at same dose

I was under the impression that Sero's were as strong as any. Gh is so F***ing confusing, I mean WTF!
    cyyounger how long have you been running the 3 and how do you feel, what goals?

I was under the impression that Sero's were as strong as any. Gh is so F***ing confusing, I mean WTF!
    cyyounger how long have you been running the 3 and how do you feel, what goals?
    my main goal is just too stay lean and at that dose it works very well for me esp when i eat shit i wake up in morning lean as can be as when i was off of it that def wasnt the case . I have been running it 7 months or so between 2 ius and 5 ius i gonna stay on 3 iu dose for money reason of course but that dose works well for what i want . Yea i heard the seros were powerful too but the ones i had didnt compare too the gens im on

I have some Sero's and just a few Gens ( 36 iu cartridge ). I am going to finish this kit of Hyge's then try the pharm grade stuff. What did you notice from the Gens that wasn't there with the Serostim? Did you have the cartridges or the miniquicks? I have to reconstitute the whole 36iu and at 2ius a day ( 18 days )I will have more than I can use before it goes bad I think.

I have some Sero's and just a few Gens ( 36 iu cartridge ). I am going to finish this kit of Hyge's then try the pharm grade stuff. What did you notice from the Gens that wasn't there with the Serostim? Did you have the cartridges or the miniquicks? I have to reconstitute the whole 36iu and at 2ius a day ( 18 days )I will have more than I can use before it goes bad I think.

I have the 12 mg two chamber cartridges and the 1mg minis and yea your good with cartiges it want go bad by then . With the gens i leaned out nicely on em esp with a piss poor diet i lost 5 lbs in the first two weeks using them on a shitty diet unlike generics i run where i gain 15 lbs lol my skin started tighten up nice after about two weeks also . On the seros nothing i ran em at 3 ius ED and the leaness i had from the gens was slowly fading away abs werent near as visible and really felt nothing on em . Im not sure if i had a bad batch of them or what as i though they were suppose to be great gh but i will not run them again i will run the gens forever hopefuly they are really great .

Thanks, It does sound like you may have gotten a bad batch of seros. One thin I like about the Gen cartridges is they look harder to counterfeit, although as e have seen anything can be. As long as I use Bac water you think the cartridge ill last 2 weeks then?

my cartridges last 30 days when i was running low a few months back i was runnin 2 ius and it was fine so u will be goood and i draw the water out thats in there before you add any water i didnt di that the first time and added my own bac water and almost lost 36 ius so be careful

Not sure what you mean about the cartridges. Are you saying I should draw the sterile water out of the cartridge? I know not to use the water that comes with the cartridge. I thought I just added bac water to the powder end of the cartridge and just treated it like a vial and disregard the water end of the cartridge.

Not sure what you mean about the cartridges. Are you saying I should draw the sterile water out of the cartridge? I know not to use the water that comes with the cartridge. I thought I just added bac water to the powder end of the cartridge and just treated it like a vial and disregard the water end of the cartridge.

yea im saying the water that it comes with make sure too draw it out and disgard it . I didnt do that one time and because of the pressure i assume pushed the rubber and the water out the back when adding water and almost lost the second rubber piece as it went all the way too end before i noticed it thankfully it didnt fall out or i would of lost 36 ius lol

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    I am 58 years old and have run HGH on and off for a while.

Last year I decided to have my HGH analysed by Mass Spectrometer for purity and then used IGF-1 blood spot tests to confirm that the HGH was active.

I am not sure whether inactive HGH would show up on a serum test, but IGF-1 blood spot tests are cheap and can be ordered online from any country, so was by far the best solution for me.

The Mass Spectrometer tests showed that my HGH was pure and my IGF-1 tests showed 171 ng/ml is my natural level.

Taking 4iu per day of HGH at 7am 5on/2off gave me 393 ng/ml on the last IGF-1 test, last year my result was 424 ng/ml for the same dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit N Fun

Last year I decided to have my HGH analysed by Mass Spectrometer for purity and then used IGF-1 blood spot tests to confirm that the HGH was active.

I am not sure whether inactive HGH would show up on a serum test, but IGF-1 blood spot tests are cheap and can be ordered online from any country, so was by far the best solution for me.

The Mass Spectrometer tests showed that my HGH was pure and my IGF-1 tests showed 171 ng/ml is my natural level.

Taking 4iu per day of HGH at 7am 5on/2off gave me 393 ng/ml on the last IGF-1 test, last year my result was 424 ng/ml for the same dose.
    Solid post,

Which growth were you running?

clayton95 is offline New Member
    Are there companies you can send a vial to that will test it for you.........that you can do it anonomously. Just placed a large ********** order and now worried

Quote Originally Posted by Fit N Fun View Post

Hey Fit n Fun, I don't have a baseline test unfortunately, I am new to gh and screwed up that one. My IGF level was only 252 but on 2ius not 4. Do you think my score is about right for half the dose? And what are the reference numbers for your spot test? LabCorp here in the states is 56-201 ng/ml.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    Hey Fit n Fun, I don't have a baseline test unfortunately, I am new to gh and screwed up that one. My IGF level was only 252 but on 2ius not 4. Do you think my score is about right for half the dose? And what are the reference numbers for your spot test? LabCorp here in the states is 56-201 ng/ml.
    I use a ZRT blood spot test for my IGF-1 levels.

My natural level = 171 ng/ml and with 4iu I have around 400 ng/ml, so each HGH iu is adding 60 ng/ml injecting 5 days on 2 days off.

Here is an official document showing IGF-1 ranges

www.fda.gov%2Fdownloads%2FAdvisoryCommittees%2FCom mitteesMeetingMaterials%2FDrugs%2FEndocrinologican dMetabolicDrugsAdvisoryCommittee%2FUCM242621.pdf&e i=3KiPUZ0G8JvUBcf9gNgJ&usg=AFQjCNGkUJHQpcK87MvJtQY bllPP_wXWpA&sig2=kKlSVbH3rMfBopfj8t6SjQ

Your test shows 252, subtract 120 = 130 ng/ml for your natural level, so you must be 70 to 80 years old,

Alternatively, you are about 30 years old and your HGH is fake.

It really is important to find your natural IGF-1 level so that you can be certain of the effect of your HGH injection.

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    Are you supposed to inject IM or Sub-q before the test?

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Inject IM.

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg View Post
    Inject IM.
    The guys above talk about injecting sub-q!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information